Dear white people

Please get your shit together. This is embarrassing.

Sincerely,
A superior Japanese warrior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS53I-k_T4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Racism is coming back into style.

Racism is amazing, and anti-semitism is cool again.

>A superior Japanese warrior.
Typical Japanese contribution to world culture.

The "Politically Correct" meme is finally dying. It was a forced meme anyways.

Marc Faber is the man, he was one of the only worthwhile commenters that got posted regularly on Zerohedge

That's the funny thing about calling people racist. Once you do it enough, people start saying 'fuck it, might as well be'

They dragged humanity so far from the mean, this is going to be the most Zyklontastic mean reversion in history

Jesus fuck japan. No sauce needed. Ever. I think.

Welcome to Sup Forums.net my friend

On second thought... Sauce?

The audio was manipulated and it was taken to heart. Liberals are morons.
Quads of knowledge

this

>tfw "Yes We Can" backwards is "Thank you, Satan"
Oh but that doesn't matter because it goes against the liberal narrative, right?

For those who don't believe me
youtube.com/watch?v=LS53I-k_T4o
Look at all of those butthurt liberals in the like/dislike counter.

The equality axiom is finally collapsing under the weight of unfettered flow of information. Expect to see preference cascades in the coming years where many members of an organization/profession/whatever reveal their true beliefs in quick succession. We'll possibly see a serious "counter-reformation" effort from the left at some point. For now impotent flailing has been most prominent, and most amusing, but I'm sure more serious thinkers who stand to lose from the undermining of egalitarian universalism are laying the groundwork for a counter offensive. In the longer term I'm worried about wars of religion; the left in particular seems to have forgotten the lessons of the peace in 1648.

Ank you say

Dear nigger,

Stop acting like a nigger and act like a true man. Love,

user xoxo.

>New York Post
Tabloid

But Nips are far more racist than white people.

>she doesn't even cum from being ripped apart
Probably fake and not really Japanese.

Its kinda hard to not be racist these days.

I realised when Trump ran for office that whites were starting to get sick of 30-40 years of poor behaviour from immigrants and being blamed for everything.

All the boomers in my family have gone from being immigrant lovers to immigrant haters. 2 of my uncles live in a certain area of Auckland that was recently invaded by brown people who transformed and wrecked the area.

They wanted to retire there. Now its parties, cars with loud music, crime, brown kids not at school tagging and defacing everything.
So bad they are selling their houses and moving.

How many times was the steel in your katana folded weeb?