CNN BTFO!!!!

CNN BTFO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly I don't know how they don't expect it by now, given how many falsities they've perpetrated in the last year

They should be grateful that they're not swinging from lampposts.

You're kidding yourself if you think anyone outside of this echo chamber doubts the professionalism of CNN. This obvious bias against impartiality by Trump is authoritarianism manifest.

They probably don't see it that way. I doubt they feel even 1% guilty

Politicfact gives CNN a 9/10 truthfulness rating, sweetie. Your boy drumpf is pants on fire

my sides

Shoo shoo

Nobody reply to baitposters

>Ministry of Truth.

What kind of entitlement makes them think they deserve the front? Also the fuck is wrong with her laptop

Here's your 8 cents worth of (you). Don't spend it all in one place.

Hahahhaha !

they are not even trying anymore

>nobody replies to baitposters
Well that's a fucking lie. You could post this pasta TODAY and get the same amount of replies, even though it was created right after the election.

People bite WAY too easily on here.

Crying about not being up front. Classic.

>You're kidding yourself if you think anyone outside of this echo chamber doubts the professionalism of CNN.

>sweetie

Even ironically, this meme is old.

Sage in all fields.

This is how these media outlets lie. There are only four rows.

>Press
Why do fairytale networks even get seats? You don't need to be there to make things up.

i really wish the reporters were black

>Politicfact

Damn, look at that guy, he looks so tiny.

>foreign press
Sounds about right.

this post best post

>TUmMrNnP
breddy close to that TRUMP ID

Who's got the pic of the faggot that left the room durring the spicywhitehouse press briefing?

What is reading comprehension?

Can you give an example to back up your argument? Preferably something that you didn't hear from /pol and took as gospel

Nice

>making the niggers sit in the back
I really don't see any problem with this.

>politifact

>Russia hacked the election
>trumps piss tape
>trump wasn't wiretapping
Just a few for (You)

They let CNN in?!

>russia rigged election
>trump into golden showers
>trump collusion with russia
>virtually every story spun to make Trump the bad guy

Wiretapped

>antifa attacks trump supporters leaving rally
> "More Violence Erupts At Trump Rally"

Those are all things /pol says aren't real. CNN reported that the Russians interfered in the election which they did nobody is saying otherwise, next the pisstape was just a rumor they reported on which was information they got from British intelligence, they never said the information stated was real only that it was going around that it existed. And there is a federal investigation going on right now to determine if trump was involved in the collusion.
What do you guys want state media that only says how great trump is, fox acted this way towards Obama and now cnn has to do it to trump. Instead of staying in the echo chamber that is /pol I suggest you watch both cnn and fox as I do and come to your own conclusion because they're both biased news medias, just two sides of the same coin.

>Sup Forums is one person
Post discarded

>I suggest you watch both cnn and fox
best goy of the thread

I think that guy is hiding a boner

Sauce nao !

>watching msm at all
Fucking pleb

>(((Politicfact)))
Sure thing bud

They would be treated like journalists if they acted like journalists.

>Politicfact gives CNN a 9/10 truthfulness rating, sweetie.
And Joseph Goebbels gave Adolf Hitler a 9/10 truthfulness rating, sweetie.

>and the shill exposes itself

Do you realize that you're on the forum that invented the piss tape? It was made up to troll the media.

They don't like ethnic people or something?

The piss thing was something we invented and buzzfeed though it was real and then CNN reported on it and added as a source "an anonymous agent from a british inteligence agency".
Anonymous sources=asspull
>Russia hacked the election
Still no evidence at all. Its a witch hunt.
>Fox this fox that
News sources should be impartial regardless if the candidate/president is a democrat or a republican.
Also
>watching main stream media
The reason they have the priviledge to say lies in TV is because they control how their audience thinks. Both Fox and CNN are part of the stablishment's media. They cover what they'll give them the most profit.

>press briefing for foreign press
>cnn and msnbc show up anyway
>still given seats because maybe they aren't pretending to be retarded so as to not cause a scene.
>they still get mad

That's pretty damn funny.

If your post is sincere all I can tell you is you are in need of cult deprogramming.

> you're kidding if the deranged liberal half of the US is willing to believe the President before those who have been caught twisting the truth at best, blatantly lying at worst, to boost ratings and their chosen candidate
ftfy

>image.jpg
newfag detected

post an actual image that disproves a lot of the shit that "politifact" has fucked up on. i know they are out there. yours is a mess that i can't follow.

here are your broke ass headphones. get fuccked bois and grils.

you're technically correct, falsities may be extreme. spin and editorial viewpoints are open to interpretation

lol

see The dems are the ones who colluded.

Dat qt3.14.

BASED TRUMP

AMIRITE MY FELLOW KEKISTANIS?

I remember when trolling use to be a art

Just a quick example since you are lazy. All these rulings go into their overall "heat map" for "lying".

Yeah I like the progressive reactions. Pretty based.

Gas yourself

Just letting the shortest reporters have chairs to stand on to see over the other reporters.

>Russians interfered in the election which they did nobody is saying otherwise
Investigation has been going on for almost a year now and their best evidence is 201 Russian Twitter accounts.
>pisstape was just a rumor they reported on
Is this a school newspaper or legit journalism?
> I suggest you watch both cnn and fox
How about turning off the Idiot Box and read something legit.

Oh, sweetie, bless your heart.

/fit/ here

Most of my family thinks CNN is full of shit, my mother who survived living in the middle of a brutal civil war started by communists thinks they're Commie propagandist who need to be lined up against the wall and shot.

I think thats a bit extreme but I can understand the sentiment

YOU JUST GOT KNOCK THE FUCK OUT!!

wait what?
why are they even allowed there, isn't that for accredited press only?

That's like a daycare for retarded kids that are allowed to check themselves in an out

hey don your a fucking turkey, you know that. and that woman just used that guys death to go political.

need diversity

Hahaha good bait user
But if you're serious, I've wanted to see the lugenpresse get unironically lined up for a firing squad since before I came to Sup Forums

Are those anti-barking shock collars on the seat? Do they have to wear them???

>t. boomer retard who just discovered Sup Forums

When you make up the news, you don't need a front seat.

Ask Brian Williams where he sat on the heliicopter.

Brian always rides shotgun!

i've been here forever,

I can't tell if you're twelve or this is bait but here's a (you) now go kys

Your use of BTFO is lame.

You write like one of those edgy, single boomers on facebook

fair enough. kek

i dont get it....thats exactly what he said. Am i missing something?

CNN should try to be more honest, like the fine people of Sup Forums.

kek first thing I thought too

i don't care what you guys think but can i get a participation trophy for being here forever. kek maybe a badge our something.

i think it's great how trump just gets to label things lugenpresse because he doesn't like them

Your mom is based as fuck, and she is correct. When the civil war inevitably starts, I'm going after the journalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

>implying Hitler and Goebbels ever lied