hail trump!

OP pic is of the US side, not the side that blocks their path

We need a taco nigger version of SSSSHHHEEEEIIIIIITTTTTT

Did Trump decide on the thicc wall?

MIIIEERRRDDDAAAAA

T H I C C wall plus razor wire top is bae

i think thats the ugliest wall

whats the point of the butt

when the dumb spics try to throw their frijole/tortilla IED's at the walls it will have no effect bc the wall b thicc

and this shit goes at least 6 feet underground, plus patrols, drones, sensors, and armed guards. Will be an incredible sight.

T H I C C wall is best wall

>inb4 mexican president says "hey that actually looks kinda neat sure we'll pay"

still cant see through it what mexicans are doing on the other side

nice try. thicc shills

That's a different prototype you fucking nigger

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Donald Trump. His policies are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the policies will go over a typical liberal’s head. There’s also Trump’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The voters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these policies, to realise that they’re not just needed - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the details in Trump’s existential catchphrase “You are fake news.”, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Trump tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Why would you want to see through it?

All that does is give the media photop opportunities where they film crying children and pass presents through the wall and stupid shit like that which nevertheless easily manipulates braindead liberal retards.

Why do we care what the wetbacks are doing. I’m not giving them the satisfaction of being able to hold and see/talk to their family members.

that's the wall. the others are prototypes

OP wall too grappling hook friendly

Mexico will pay.

T H I C C

where are these images coming from

>siesta time
looks like mexico is building it

the mexicans can drive right up to the wall and do whatever they want set up ladders and shit and we will never be able to see what theyre doing

Put spikes on both sides.
To prevent climbing.

No mexican flags in this thread so far. The wall is already working

Why does it have to be so dull and ugly?
I thought it would at least look something like pic related instead

>To prevent climbing.

the butt is facing america its on the back side of the wall

this one gets my vote assuming it's burried just as deep as it is tall

>tfw it took 1 year just to get a few prototypes
>tfw it's gonna take 2 years to finish the bidding process
>tfw it's gonna take another year to plan cost of material and logistics
>tfw it's gonna take another year to secure funding
>tfw still no wall by 2020
>tfw wall will never happen and RINOs are just using the prototypes to make it look like they are working towards it and it becomes a front for political money laundering
>tfw Sup Forumsacks in 2022 are going to be reading this greentext nodding their heads in agreement and thinking "wtf were those niggers thinking?"

Rolling for - After the wall is built. Day of the Rope.

I thought the walls were a good bit on our side. There will probably be patrols too. It also wouldn’t cost very much for some cheap sensors.

what are cameras

The wall seems pointless why not just beef up immigration control marshalls on the border along with a virtual wall while cutting all tourist visas from the spic countries?

have you been living under a rock?

Use drones and cameras.

i just learned yesterday the 19st deportation occurred thanks to my tips to ICE. even the pacific ocean is filled one raindrop at a time. my traitor girlfriend left me about a month ago over it and now i have nothing but time to play roguelikes, smoke menthols, and listen to clan of xymox without my headphones. feels good man.

because we dont have a million chinese nigger slaves that you can work 18 hours a day

It’s okay if it takes that long (it might not) we are getting two terms.

>forgetting that Trump is a legendary builder

The rules for the thread were clear. Only true supporters. Go read what happened with Wollman Pond ice rink

>TL;DR
>Under budget
>Ahead of schedule

I'm 31 years old and this is the first time in my life I have seen any attempt at a real fucking wall. Stay positive.

checked

trust in kek

Now that the wall is going up will we finally get to see a volleyball match between America and Sexico?

>Put spikes on both sides.

And trenches loaded with carnivorous emus

It's gorgeous

They need to install cameras attached to pepper ball guns on a rail. We could pay a monthly membership and control these guns and peg potential border jumpers with pepper balls. It would be better than an online shooter.

At that point a foreign national is attacking United States defense assets.

BRING IN THE APACHES

>That flat ass is considered thicc to the flagfag burger
Sweetie, no. THIS is thicc.

wait... those mexican girls are white too? why are we building the wall then?

Dotr confirmation.
>I'm not locked in here with you you're locked in here with me

Remember friend: if it speaks Spanish it can't be white

That'll do, user.

Needs to be taller with more razor wire and guard towers, Spics will fling a jeep filled with coke over that the first week.

>if you can build an ice rink you can build a 1000 mile long wall
wew
temper your expectations and be real user.

>racemixing
>smoking anything at all
>listening to shitty music
Sweetie, it's you who needs to go.

wont be gorgeous after the whole thing is covered in graffiti

I want this burger so bad now.

They will try...and their tears will wash away the paint

Wall should be network of IR trip beams desu

>insulting a literal real estate and development mogul

You have to back, Paco

I can climb a flat wall

I don't understand why people are so hot for razor-wire. hook + cable + truck = pull it all right the fuck off.

I’m getting this image printed on a tshirt. I live in San Diego so if I’m stabbed by a taconigger it was worth it.

On the Mexican side, it's Mexico's problem, and that is why it is beautiful burger brother

*passes a bag of cocaine right through the wall to jose*

um guys....

lol nice fence drumpfags

Only blocks my path if im on the southern side of it...damn its great to be a white American

>t. 5'6
Lmao what's the mattet lil buddy? Can't see over the wall?

>using the word literal like a literal female
>reddit spacing
>thinking knowing the difference between an ice rink and a project 1000 times it's scale is an insult
You have to go back magapede. now.

>cant see through
that's the whole fucking point asshole
if we can see through so can they
there is a huge problem with lookouts and shit
i guess you have never watched border wars
on of the biggest problems is that they can see what we are doing

They should have added attachable panels to the sloping section so that they could add extra features.

I need this wall in my life. I hope Pence gets to electrify the top metal.

>The side facing the U.S. must blend in with surroundings
Why? I want it to look like the gates to fucking El Dorado.

>whats the point of the butt
So its harder to drill through it

Have you been trolling as a Dem today? Change your flag back bro.

What’s going to stop Mexican cartels from kidnapping an engineer and say tell us how to dig a smuggling tunnel or else we’re using this dull knife to cut you and your families heads off

ummmm they're in mexico so it doesn't matter what they're doing

>please stay out
>BUT LET US WATCH
fukken why

Dios Mio!

Kek
Underrated

Funny thing is, if we can get you niggers to build another one one the north side, ya'll be contained amongst youselves...and I like the northern US states, but we...I...have to ensure you all Amuricans you is safe whit a Nort Wall...
>Right?

Fucking merida shits!

youtu.be/LdtkeN8sGsE

*uses climb*

Did you know that he was brutally raped and was sent to another prison because they were going to chop him up.

attach freaking laserbeams to it

>locks hand in wall

Stay crazy Mexico

Is not the same fucking with women and kids than to fuck with real assholes.

Someone make this please

Whenever I bring him up some triggered Mexicans always reply. I haven't really been able to follow the news regarding him, it's a shame he got raped, but I haven't seen any articles, so how are things going for my man otherwise and how long do you think he will be in prison?

and they said drive-in movies are a thing of the past

it's just australian internet connection

the image of the wall have just loaded up for him

I like the thicc one, but needs that razortop too

>delicious copypasta
Kek this is hilarious