Why aren't there any charismatic, beautiful, intellectual, and truly gifted white nationalists...

Why aren't there any charismatic, beautiful, intellectual, and truly gifted white nationalists? Why are we always represented by the dregs and low-class elements of society?

Because White Nationalism is nothing more than a CIA psy op. The only people you see talking about White Nationalism are controlled opposition. ALWAYS.

Because white nationalism is babby's first controversial ideology

>can't connect his Hitler mustache due to bad genetics
What's the point of living if your a man that can't grow full facial hair?

Because good people don't believe in ethno nationalism.

Survive the Jive and Golden One are some bretty gud ones.

Survive the Jive is more educational and well though out.

Golden One is good to get /fit/

both are just entertainers, though. they don't represent people with drive to change the world.

>Why aren't there any charismatic, beautiful, intellectual, and truly gifted white nationalists?
Since you used the Nazi flag am I to assume you're unappealing, ugly, stupid and untalented?

this. You are required to be a damaged social outcast to believe this shit. There are no happy functioning white nationalists out there

Since when is Styx white nationalist? I thought he was a lolbertarian?

>who is William Pierce

Look in the mirror, Caintlyn.

Normies that are functioning members of society usually also have poor free thinking ability.

Styx is bro-tier. What you on about? His dreggishness is part of his charm.

They don't need to think because they are happy and functioning. Your brain only goes to some places when you are depressed and full of despair and self hatred normies just don't get to feel that

Because you never leave your house

functioning members of society is questionable. i'd best most white nationalists in this country are are were originally involved in prison gangs or some other shit like that. ironic for a group that goes on and on about how terrible blacks are. they're 90% degenerates, 10% failed normies.

An intellectual you say?

That's true for the vanguards of any emerging political movement. Normal people are too busy and don't care enough to read into this shit and go to niche events, only once your ideology is mainstream will they start to pick up on it and support you. Since the entire media has been against us for decades, it's pretty hard to get our foot in the door. If there was no holocaust Jew brainwashing for generations you know damn well every single white person would be a white nationalist.

>being this ass blasted as to sit down and make this shop,

stay mad

I'm not ass blasted. I just think it's a funny shop.

Because looks generally correlate with brains. We don't go public

>If you're not an ethno-nationalist you're automatically some normie who doesn't care about politics and has trouble thinking for themselves.
>totalitarians accusing others of having poor free thinking ability

Say what you want about The Golden One but his brother is basically all the qualities you described.

Historically revolutions only occur when the upper class become involved. They have connections and money to get it going. At the moment we only have people with time on their hands, usually poor and 'low class'. The right, and more specifically white nationalism needs a band of rich people who are being pushed out of their class strata and who are angry about it. Hopefully it will come soon.

He's not a white nationalist.