Mexicans are proud members of the white race

We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with Sup Forums. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom

I have a dream, a dream where mexicans shitpost as hard as australians and this post may be a step forward, but until then I just want to take my burrito for a walk nomas wey

Then become a white man, friend. We are on the path to becoming the next Argentina

I have no pressure in becoming someone I already am

Mexicans are part Black unless proven otherwise through DNA testing.

i dont see anybody white. They kinda look like the super Moorish Spainards though.

Kek

You just said
>le brown Mexicans

Le absolute state of Mexican intellectuals

Fucking racist

sure, because there is such a thing as the "mexican race"

Plz be bait, but in case its not.
>For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European
Who gives a fuck. Being white doesn't give you a status, look at the state of the white race right now, they're cucks who are desperate for direction and an easy inherited life has lead them to be superficial and longing for identity.

American nationalism > White cuck pride

Well I think this sort of thing would be good for mexico. The US is having a nationalist/right wing upsurge lately and mexico acting all weak and incapable with the cartel is making them look pathetic. They could stamp out degeneracy and crime like some good old sombrero wearing brown shirts then return mexico to resemble something of its old self when it was an empire under Maximilian.

Mexican nationalism will benefit both nations and you should support it for a better world free of mass migration and globalist scheming.

>but until then I just want to take my burrito for a walk nomas wey

That's great, Jeffe. You still have to go back.

Remedial ed for you...

That was my pointing out your. Mental gymnastics.

I should not have said beaner

I should have said
>potatoer

Because everyone knows there's fucking potatoes in that burrito you fucking racist

I'm down with anyone who hates jews.

Mexicans are also Catholic as fuck.

Mexicans love Jesus.

"It isn't about how white you are it's about how black you aren't." -Jesus Christ

You're among friends here spic

You never lied...
US agents had to go in and
>help arrest

Kekekekek!

Stop lying to this faggit.

I think he's an illegal American in Mexico
Call El Capitan!!!!

I don't care about the future of this country, bomb the hell out of it if that's what you want

You mongrels aren't white and never will be

>>mexico
>>white
Gtfo taco nigger. My dad is white cuban with blue eyes and blonde hair but is definitley not considered white. You have to have the culture too

>This fucking thread

chill out burger, let us pacos do whatever we want with our burritos (little donkey not the food) aren't you burgers sexually aroused with the idea of freedom?

if your eyes look like black pits, you're not white

In reality, people dont view "white mexicans" or any other white latin american person as European. Maybe only a few delusional people would but they will never recieve the same status as European white.

WHAT DID YOU MEAN YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

>Mexicans are proud members of the white race
KYS