Have you ever been sexually harassed Pol?

Pedos

I wish

pedophile.

Uh yea drumpf grabbed my pussy at a rally last year

He fucks kids.

This faggot too.

Yeah one time I was swimming and got raped by a #MeToo

I want to live in a world where if I walked the streets at night women would abduct me and fuck me in an alleyway.

This one time a woman bought me a drink
>what a rapist

unironically was borderline raped and sexual assaulted by a crazy Asian bitch that begged me to aggressively fuck her. I came back from drinking at bars with my friends and this girl that came with us followed me into the bathroom while everone was blacked out. She sat on the toilet and wouldnt let me piss and told me to choke her, and after I didnt she dropped on her knees and started clawing at my belt and dick.

Yes. By my Father. I didn't like kissing him if he's eaten oatmeal, but other than that it was enlightening. Feeling his erect shaft enter my various cavities was bad - but a 'good' bad - it was as if he knew I'd been searching for answers. He told me his Mother had made him a homosexual. "Really," I meekly asked. "If I give her the wool, can she make me one too?"

When I was 4, my sis took me to her friends, who had a younger sister (5)
>wanna play in my room?
she convinced me to play a game where we take our pants off, she turned the lights off and proceeded to take my pants off, I don't exactly remember what happened after but sis called quickly put pants off returned relieved. When I was 17 I was on a bus and felt some hand on my lap thought it was the baby in the arms of the woman next to me, finally stop came opened my eyes some ugly Mexican dude, I got off he followed me for a few blocks, got my knife ready, he started talking to me, we diffused it with words and went our own ways.

An African tried to rape me in Europe in 2005.

Yeah when I was a kid

My step mom would come into my room at night and try to suck my dick when I was asleep. She ruined my relationship with my dad. I never let her do anything but it was my fault and I was thrown out at 16.

Buttman!
>Nanananananananananana
BUTTman!

ALL PEDOPHILES FROM HOLLYWOOD TO ISRAEL WILL HANG
>ALL PEDOPHILES FROM HOLLYWOOD TO ISRAEL WILL HANG

Think BO had his Jared fogled?

if this is true thats pretty hot. should have done it

My math teacher raped me but she was hot as hell so I enjoyed it.

That's hot. Are you gay?

Who knows....Maybe he fogled Jared....

Manson went from Edgelord to Great-Grandma.

I had and i didn't become a millionaire like all these hollywood sluts

I got groped by a 400 pound dyke in the royal Canadian good troop.

Goof* and checked

He also fucks Johnny Depp and little kids.

when i was 10 my degenerate swinger parents took us with them to meet this degenerate swinger military family they somehow found living in the slums in the next state over, they had an 11 year old girl who was already burning the local coals on the regular since she was 9 (as far back as she'd admitted to) who tried nonstop the whole time to get me to fuck her while our parents were busy being degenerates with each other, literally would not leave me alone while i made it clear at every turn that i wanted nothing to do with it
the next day when we left she bawled her eyes out over being categorically rejected as we left
to this day i hate preteenage girls, coalburners, roasties and degenerates, it was my first redpill

I'm ugly as shit, so no.

Yes. #metoo
I'm a 6' tall guy as well. When I was young a had a job and one of the supervisors was a fat fag who kept on grabbing people's dicks. I knew if I complained that I would have no job.
We need to stand up together against sexual violence, especially against women.

One time a girl swollowed my cum after sucking me off.
>she's doing 20 years in prison now
fuck rape culture

My leftist dad did it to me while I was younger. That's the main reason why I'm a nazi

a woman looked at me once #starerape #metoo

Yes, I was at a party and a slightly Tipsy girl kept feeling me up grabbing at my abs and arms and packs and I had tell her to stop because she was my friend's girlfriend and although I really wanted to f*** her I'm not a complete piece of s***

Yeah one time in a club someone was trying to walk past me and his hand grazed against my butt #MeToo

>He also fucks Johnny Depp and little kids.
kinda doubt anyone fucks Manson willingly

She was a 27 year old stripper, no shit. She had just given birth to my half bro. I was fucking highschool chicks, and I loved my dad.

She would get drunk and try to fuck my dad and when he wouldn't give it to her she would try to get som Jr. D. I am the spitting image of my Dad so it was only natural for her whore mind to want to sex us both.

A girl one day at my old job kept poking me in the late hours of work. One day we left around midnight and she grabbed me inappropriately

I'm honestly surprised the potential parody
>#PeePoo
hasn't started up, yet...

They have matching tattoos. It's admitted faggot.

One time a gay guy who lived in the same college house as me who I considered a friend started groping my butt while sitting next to me while we were both drunk (though he was absolutely fucking sloshed). I guess some would consider that harrassment, but I don't feel particularly scarred by the experience (maybe because I was drunk) and I just kinda sat there awkwardly while he felt around for a minute. I think he was hoping I swing that way since I've never had a girl and I'm kind of twinky. No fucks given though desu fampaitachi.

no. I'm an adult.

>They have matching tattoos
u would think Depp could fuck fit, attractive, young people

Is that fat fuck on the left John Oliver?

Absolutely. Bitches sticking their tits in my face, wearing skin tight pants in public so I can see the lips of their vag. I've had bitches grab my junk, my ass, my arms, poke at my chest. All the shit bitches complain about has happened to me throughout college and later in life.

By the broad criteria put forward by modern feminists, everybody has.

They probed my anus.

I guess so...I was groped by an older girl in highschool. We were both just sitting on a couch in a dorm room lounge and she started climbing all over me, biting my neck and putting her boobs all over me.

I didn't really mind because she had nice boobs and I was a virgin, but technically it was definitely an assault. I'm sure I would have enjoyed it if she hadn't been so aggressive about it, it was a little bit off-putting so I just kinda went along with it but felt kinda uncomfortable at the same time.

Good thing my virgin awkwardness saved me because she kept inviting me to sex her. She turned out to be a slut prototype who literally fucked most of the guys in school and probably some of the teachers too. I checked her instagram and she is still in a relationship with a beta sucker she snagged at the end of highschool after she finished sucking every boy in the state. Very glad I never sexed her and was able to lose my virginity the next year to hot European girl.

Damn, that's even hotter.

The reason I don't consider it to be sexual assault is because I was never really powerless, I could have easily gotten up and left at any time and could have overpowered her if I had to. It was a weird experience, uncomfortable but not altogether unpleasant. I guess for women the biggest problem with real sexual assault is the imbalance of the power dynamic, that they could easily be in a similar situation as I was but without the ability to physically remove themselves from the situation...

All the more reason for them to oppose gun control.

Yes. I was a busboy in a tavern/burger joint and one of the older waitresses kept on me about being a virgin. Every time we worked together. Finally asked if she was willing to help me out and she sucked me off in the men's room and after the shift she bought us a six pack, we drank it in her car and we fucked in the back seat. 1973 Impala.

you were raped, friendo

Actually, if we set the bar for sexual harassment where feminists set it, then yes, me too.

>Expecting women as a group to act in their own interests

Yeah.

>Be me
>At party
>Get too drunk
>Get taken somewhere by trap
>Starts sucking my dick
>Too out of it to understand what's happening
>Feels awesome
>Tell him I can't finish
>Get dropped off at my car
>Pass out

It was definitely not something that I would have done when sober and he was very aggressive. Still one of the best blowjobs though.

Well nobody is going to take them seriously unless they stipulate that they were in an environment where their safety may actually have been at risk. Most of these bitches are complaining about having some dude grab their ass in a public place.

#Fullkek

At least that means if that ho ever tries to run for office I can ruin her with lawsuits and defaming attack ads directed at all women in general

a fat chick once pulled out her tits next to me in a bar
#metoo

Perish the thought!

i'm so sorry that happened to you. We need to help protect our rape victims.

>f***
>s***

What the fuck is this?

fuck wh*Te people

It's all thanks to allies like you that help me get through each painful day

it's called manners,faggot

By the current definition I don't think there is anyone left who hasn't.

a girl talked to me once

it was like rape

#metoo

I was out drinking at a shindig deep in the boonies one night and I remember a few drunk girls grabbing at my crotch and ass. I guess I really didn't care much at the time cause I was pretty drunk myself. But afterwards I was the brunt of a lot of jokes because the women who grabbed me were of the nasty ass cock jockey types. I didn't tell them to quit so I guess that would be considered sexual harassment.

#metoo

I can't even walk past a woman on the streets without having flashbacks to my attacker and the feeling of her big soft bosom in my hands. It's traumatizing.

Yes. In highschool these two girls often harrassed me about my butt. Yesterday I saw one of them write metoo on Facebook. Should I call her out on the bullshit?

Do it and take lots of screencaps

Almost once.
The guys didnt have both legs.

I was like 7 years old. Didnt even knew what sex was or that I could use my pipi to anything more than pee at that point.

Hopefully nothing ever happened.

Checked

Sexual harassment doesn't even exist.

Yes. Numerous times by their definition. By bosses and subordinates. Most recently a girl I worked with sent me pictures of her vagina taken in the bathroom at the workplace after I told her I wasn't interested in seeing anyone.

And I'm not a Chad by even the remotest standard.

I'm a 41 year old straight white male. When I was 7 years old, a neighborhood black kid tried to sodomize me but was unsuccessful, so he then attempted to piss on me so I screamed out then he ran out of my parents house.

This is a 100% true story. But nobody wants to hear it because I am a straight white male patriarchal oppressive shitlord.

#metoo

>mfw too ugly to get sexually harassed

give sodomy story then.

>i'll hear it

interesting to see that despite all the coverage of Trump's "unelectability" during the campaign, some media insiders had apparently already viewed him as a serious contender for some years...

You have to be careful when buying clothing from thrift stores... sometimes the nice looking clothes have yellow stains in areas you may not notice before buying.

yes, by old Mexican women that think their burrito midget body is good enough to flirt with. fucking disgusting but I needed the job.

fuck hr women too, even worse

>Have you ever been sexually harassed Pol?

A couple of times but for the majority is verbal which I don't care for. Only once was it physical.

>Be male
>Be in high school
>Girl grabs my ass during lunch line.
>Can't do shit about it.

Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, Jews, Niggers, Roman Catholics...

"Deliver Us From Evil"...

"Pizza-Gate"...

Johnny Gotsh...

Boys Town...

On-and-on, and on-and-on....

one time my cousin was sleeping over and he said if you breathe on my penis white stuff will come out but my other cousin was asleep in the room so i put his penis in my mouth and breathed on it for a little then he took it out of my mouth and went to bed

He... raped me guys.

Yes. I'm male and I've been abused by males and females.

It's nothing.

pics or it didnt happen.

Yes by a gay dude while I was in the army. I didn’t know him but he had the bunk next to mine. He told me he wanted to suck my dick and cum on my face one night. Told my NCOIC and he laughed for 5 minutes straight. Gathered everyone together and we all laughed. I believe this is the correct way to handle the situation. It’s just a funny anecdote to tell now.

>She ruined my relationship with my dad.
Sounds like you have some sorting to do.

>He... raped me guys.

>pics or it didnt happen.
This is how it happened.