Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccASsjhhgP8&list=PLwt9OUJ1gdC8wPFUW4qcYdKv4q3G6CEmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if youre gonna do it, then do it already

wow gr8 thread.

but the state controls it
im not sure if you know how commie-u-nizzum works

Would be great but its like wanting to live in candyland

You'd think commies would have given up by now since they failed so many states.

Communism is a nightmare.

They think destroying humanity is the same as giving workers benefits.

why would you want Canada to rule the world?

oh look thieves

revolution soon borgies

never happening

The Soviet Union was a better ally to the cultural right wing than America.

Either shit or get off the pot you literal subhuman piece of amphibian excrement.

NAZBOL GANG!!!??!!!

you would also eat the losses if/when the company fails. are you ready for that?
>"no paycheck this year, comrade, the company is in the red, you owe us $12k"
>"oh fug :-DDD"
>starves

Kys faggot

partly agreed. fuck the bourgeoisie materialists
but also fuck communists

Are you sure that all that commies dosnt miss the food?

Fucking do it faggot. I've got plenty of ammo to pump into you shitstains.

we /nazbol/ here
>tfw people ITT don't realize that America is a Trotskyist commie state already

hey man, can I have half your paycheck so we are all equal?

I'll pretend to work and the government pretends to pay me.

Now here is the gulag archipelago, in its entirety. Now learn why communism is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccASsjhhgP8&list=PLwt9OUJ1gdC8wPFUW4qcYdKv4q3G6CEmk

>le gulag archipelago maymay
solzeshitsin is a fucking fascist piece of shit

>fuck the bourgeoisie
>posts a generic stock photo of upper middle class bourgeoisie larping as commies.

Wow, nice argument. I guess gommunism is bretty gud

Why not read the book and then make an assessment afterwards? Its all there on audiobook. I made it easy for you friend.

Are you afraid of trying new ideas comrade? All you have to do is lend an ear for a little on the supposed argument to your point of view, and then make a counterargument based on it.

'no'

This cunt's most likely posting from a Berkeley heroin den and his parents pay $30k/year to put his ass through college. His family is in the top .01% guaranteed.

Fuck, beat me to it.

ok good, then get back to me next week in the next communism general that that Spaniard always makes and we'll have a nice discourse on it, ok friend?

Why does the whole world have to be under your control? What about those of us that don't want to live under your system?

I bet you can't even pronounce bourgeoisie

here my friend, let me reward you with a sage for this incredibly high quality thread

If workers control the means of production then consider this...

You invest all your money in opening your own McDonalds franchise and take out business loans. So all the zit faces teenagers and Juans you hire get to own it? What if the Juans have no business sense and the teenagers don't even know how to run a business, what happens then?

Every time you hire a new 17 year old they get to as well? And in the event you don't allow them to own your business they can (((seize))) means of production and (((overthrow))) you by chopping off your balls and cooking them in a deep fryer and send you off to mine coal somewhere while they run your investment to the ground and your nation then goes throw a food shortage and 100 million die of starvation besides the privileged class of high rank commie members.

Great idea Brosef Stalin let's make in happen. God it's making me so hot I really wanna seize your means of production.

Why is it fair that a fry cook be rewarded equally as a doctor or engineer for their labor?

WHEN MATE?!

literally fuck economics

fuck the obese? no.

> literally
> fuck
> the bourgeoisie
Well that is kind of the point. The petite bourgeoisie view the bourgeoisie as desirable and in lieu of being part of them, emulate them with a fanatic zeal.

Commies (and "the 0.1%") have tried to turn "white people" (Europeans, currently being attacked by terrorist groups linked to the 0.1% like the Saudi gov) into the bourgeoisie enemy.
The 0.1% pat you on the head and buy into the "Radical Chic" and even invest their ill gotten gains as possitive reinforcement for helping them achieve their goals.

How does it feel to know that your "uprising" on Nov. 4th will be flattened as soon as it begins, and that you'll inadvertently trigger the new wave of McCarthyism that will help eradicate your shit-tier ideology from the USA for good?

Once you take that next step, you'll find out just how bad things get for commies once the general public can't deny you're intending on fucking up everything you can. It's gonna be great, as we won't have to worry about retarded commies for at least 50+ years once we get there.

Bring it, faggots, I'm giddy with anticipation over what's coming.