hooktube.com/watch?v=fpzO6q_lDGI
liveleak.com/view?i=492_1507067712
youtube.com/watch?v=CSXLnOq7xrE
cnn.com/interactive/2017/10/us/las-vegas-shooting-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

nice find, bump

Damn, nigga

If there is a heaven and hell, we can guarantee the shooter is in hell. But does murdering people send them to heaven?

This is a new one. Does it sound like some of the mag dumps were coming from near them? And others far away?

that was my thought as well

Fake

Bump

Exactly like that. The fact that he asks twice "where's it coming from?" whilst panning the camera out into the distance certainly sends the alarm bells ringing.....

Do you have the footage of the wannabe medic checking dead bodies?

It's called an echo you idiots.

hooktube.com/watch?v=fpzO6q_lDGI

Sure - liveleak.com/view?i=492_1507067712

Thanks

The police cars all parked where they were vulnerable. Shooter never shot at them the best that I can tell. Also note how the people tend to stay in the stage floodlights.

This was filmed from inside the room. Don't put too much into the sound of the gunfire.

I seem to recall seeing this one like within a day of the shooting.

Sounds like the main fire is coming from closer to them than to the audience. Report precedes the sound of the rounds hitting the ground. It did sound at times like there were a few firings from further away. If indeed the second shooter was located closer to the crowd, it would stand to reason that it would be difficult to discern past the sound of the main shooter coming from their very building.

Wouldn't they realize its right fucking below them if they're on the roof?

I was wondering when someone would post a view from the patio at Foundation Room. I've been up there many times and immediately thought it would be a perfect spot to have caught video from. This looks completely authentic and I'm shocked it doesn't have more views.

Below is the angle they would have had to record from a pic I took earlier this year.

It's okay, his mom is a nurse.

This was NOT filmed inside the room.
It was outside on the balcony.

This is not new. It was out by the next day , but no one has really gone through it that I know of.

What is the flash at :18 friends?

Lmao what the fuck

What are all those flashes while he was shooting? If you look closely every time he shoots you can see flashes near the ground, sporadically all over. I'm no expert but did you see that?

Yeah you'd think it would be pretty loud if it was only ~7 stories below. Where else would it be that loud from, if you're on the roof of a high-rise?
Definitely defeats the "there's no shooter it was just gunshots played through the speakers" theories I've seen.

Foundation Room is on the 63rd floor, shooter was on 32nd. Add to that the echo effect from all the tall buildings it's not strange they don't know where it's coming from.

Yeah that was definitely the loudest gunshots that I've heard on any video so far. Hopefully a 9th degree autist can find something with in the footage that could give some more answers.

duuude he was dumping mags though. xtendos or drums he went for high score

he was close that for sure

>masterly plan rampage
>video cameras and monitors to be "lookout"
>massive amounts of guns with tacticool accessories
>massive amount of ammunition
>do math for trajectory
>.....mind gap
>forget to buy the tracer rounds...

Well one thing's for certain. Whoever staged the 'suicide' didn't bring enough empty casings with them. That room would be swarmed with burning brass. And if you argue "oh well he was hanging out the window" ... then there'd have been plenty of muzzle flash visible. Hard facts. Retired FBI agent reporting for CNN explained Paddock must have been deep in the room to hide the muzzle flash, which also means no movement, virtually impossible to through a curtain, then a smashed window 32 floors up in the air downwards onto a crowd of people without a) filling the room with spent casings or b) maintaining your bearings under a level of noise that would ruin your hearing for good.

Bump.

you can see reflections from glass in front of the camera...

would've been interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=CSXLnOq7xrE

I thought there was only 39 floors but just looked it up, there's 43 floors but the penthouses are numbered in the 60's.
So they were 21 floors (~210 feet) above the window. Pretty loud but it's not a clean shot sound, there's background noise build-up/rumbling that's interesting. I'm guessing it's from the soundwave dispersion from the shooter's position.

11 floors ~110 feet
JFC i should an hero for that

After watching this particular video, I'm kind of at a loss; like, if some individual were raining down bullets where I was standing, you better believe that I'd be doing everything in my power to get out of that situation. However, a good majority of people just.. Stand around, shrugging their shoulders. Even intoxicated people know to get the fuck out of situations like this, but man.

This just makes it look entirely fake.

Watched it and tentatively identified a few victims.
Chris Roybal
Rocio Rocha
Derrick Taylor and his gf Denise Cohen
And I think Heather Alvorado
cnn.com/interactive/2017/10/us/las-vegas-shooting-victims/

crowd at Aldean show looks like it barely broke 1000. Nevermind 22k

Nah, same thing happened in Paris, go look up stories from one of the band members, he talks about how a woman just stood there and got her head blown off. Didn't even beg or fight, people are so nihilistic they'll just die if presented with the option.

sheriff said as the police started showing up he started actively targeting them

Yes I've commented since the photos were leaked, asking about the missing brass.
Been waiting for more hotel-goers' and concert-goers' videos to surface so I'm glad we're seeing this.

Also been wondering about this. All the videos seem to show maybe 1-2k people. Is the 22,000 the total that were at Harvest that weekend?

Is there a spent shell on top of the revolver in OPs pic? If not, wth is that cylinder on top?

yea im guessing 22k was all total. Then they mislead everyone into thinking the oncert has 22k people.

In weekend festivals, a lot of people head home on Sunday and knowingly miss the final shows. Cause they're tired, and want to get home and get clean, and get ready for work on Monday.

What's going on near the fuel tanks? A lot of cars over there.

I see what you are talking about, but right at about :35 you see the same flash with no gunshots.

wtf happened to the security guard

it's not nihilism it's 'learned helplessness' and it has to do with previous exposure to inescapable stressful situations

Where are the 500 injured people in the liveleak medic vid? Not one painful scream out of 500 injured?

Looks like a spent shell, not sure what else it could be. Can't be anything on the gun because the pressure from the forcing cone would shred it to pieces.

Bumpstocks

And no one coming back to grieve over their dead friends and family. Just bodies laying randomly around.
But I can see if it's right after the shooting stopped, people might still be hiding or can't find their friends and family and don't know they're dead/injured yet if they got separated.

>25 seconds in
>I bet it's a white man

Thats the only new thing I noticed after watching this.

Sure looks like it

Thought it was the hinge that lets the cylinder flop out so you can load it.

If you look closely you can see there is multiple police vehicles.

haha good spot ;) REEEEEEE

>tracers only
>clearly two shooters
nice try

Oh here we go! The Jew boat has arrived!

FILL IN THE GAPS Sup Forums!

Moar eyes?

No, the swing arm wouldn't be that long on a S&W and when the cylinder is locked in it's actually flush below the barrel.

too soon m8
too soon

1:22 you can see a lone person wearing white in the middle of the grass fall down...

and a couple more above it in line with the middle pole

Get's straight back up and does a Usain Bolt outa' there!

Ok makes sense, I've pretty much only shot 9mil and rifles, never really handled revolvers.

So it's been over 2 weeks since the shooting and we still have no motive at all? Nothing? Where is the dude's GF? Has she been detained at all? Did ISIS claim responsibility or not? Did the investigators officially say that was bogus?

Why does a 60+ year old man bring 20+ guns up to an expensive set of hotel rooms and shoot down at a random country music concert and then kill himself in the span of like 10 minutes?

I've watched this video about 20 times in the last 24 hours or so. There's nothing immediately standing out to me. Most of my attention is behind the venue streets, things around the fuel tanks, area closer to JANET.

And leave like a dozen or more mags carefully stacked next to the window, presumably all loaded and ready to go?

fakest shit i ever seen, you think those CIA niggers would do a better job at faking a mass shooting, makes you wonder what they spent our tax money on when you see ((random)) events like this.

The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since the 2012, From Kony 2012 to Sandy Hoax and now the Vegas Hoax, the Smith Mundt Modernization Act, which altered the original act to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk!
2012 Smith Mundt Moderization Act legalized fake mass casualty events
1 - Unsuspecting concert goers (That’s why we have video of non-paid crowd members saying “the gun sounds are fake”, and “no one is actually injured”).
2 – Few hundred crisis actors to cause chaos (screaming running, crying, fake injuries, witnesses) from CrowdsOnDemand.com
3 - Blank shots or an effects gun (used on many movie sets)
4 - Police department trained for drill
5 - MSM to push a liberal "gun control" agenda

Why are the shoots in the distance if they are on top of the Mandalay Bay?
>Inb4 it's coming from the Luxor obelisk

That curtain would police the brass to a pretty good extent. A person would go out on the left with it draping over and down the back of them.

Enough with the crisis actor nonsense. This isn’t abovetopsecret I’d godlikeproductions. Tavistock doesn’t own Sup Forums but we have a board for this kikery called /x/

Disinformationists should be killed on sight. I suspect this is being done deliberately to slide the thread into the bump limit. Fuck off kikes. We all know you have no problem killing large amounts of us and our children which would be much easier than using actors and covering it up. Plus you enjoy the bloodshed. So cut that shit out and go back to the oven.

Which shots in the distance? Are you talking about the sound of the bullets hitting whatever it is they're hitting? Or the vague few bursts of what sound like it might be a second gunman early on under all that racket?

The two sounds are the initial powder burn of the shot followed by the sonic boom of the round downrange

That's my point. Neither adds up. Out of all the rounds raining down out of that window, we would have at least one frame at the bare minimum of visible muzzle flash if he was draped in the curtain. If we take the FBI theory that there wasn't any flash visible because he was set back deep in the room, well then the noise would be overpowering, impossible to hit the target at that height, distance through the curtain and smashed window, and a room full of empty casings. Take your pick!

Did you just get the internet?

In this video? This is from the Mandalay where the main gunning we coming from (as far as we know). Unless I'm misinterpreting it, we're hearing a clear loud report from the firearm followed by the echoing sounds of the bullets hitting things. If we go by Mike Adams' numbers, the delay of what sounds like maybe a little under a second between the two is consistent with this interpretation.

That would've been.... interesting..... but it would've helped reveal where he was shooting from/where bullets were coming from.

I hear you. Nothing about the "provided" photos adds up to their story or anyone's "Paddock was a black op" theory.

Exactly. He could've kept shooting but he didn't. He had enough weapons to hold off the SWAT team or whatever he thought was coming, but he killed himself like 30 minutes before they even showed up! They said he had cameras out in the hall to watch people coming, so was that a lie or did he just forget about them? If what
is true, then he had no problem shooting at cops, so what scared him to suicide minutes after he stated his rampage? Was he afraid to fight off the cops? I heard people on the news saying he had an escape plan, so why didn't he even try to enact it?

And why bring so many guns? Did he even use all of them? It's a bigger risk to cart up that many. If his plan was just to shoot down at the concert for 10 minutes and then suicide, he only needed one gun.

I don't come to Sup Forums that often and I haven't really been following this story since it happened. I heard about it in the morning it happened but mostly ignored it because it immediately reignited the gun debate with thousands of idiots clamoring to grab guns before the bodies of the victims were even cold as usual. I didn't think it was worth the headache to try and follow the story, it gets tiring listen to people who have no idea what they're talking about try and curtail the constitutional rights of people who had nothing to do with what happened. I want to know why this old ass guy did what he did, not hear why some millenial in a 99% white neighborhood thinks that everyone who owns guns is a murderer who deserves to die.

Bump

I hadnt seen this video in its entirety before so thanks for that. I think this explains what prompted SP to stop shooting after 10 minutes. By this point the fairgrounds were virtually empty except for the dead and wounded. Why keep shootin when there are no targets to hit? Also, its a good indication of where most casualities/injuries occured. Right in front of the stage and at stage left. Has Jason Aldean talked about what he saw that night? I would be curious to know if he saw people start dropping and thats what caused him to run off stage, or it was simply the sound of the gun fire that spooked him.

Ah, you should have come to Sup Forums straight off. The first 2-3 days had extensive, detailed discussion and analysis faster than you could get it pretty much anywhere else, memes galore, etc. It was a great example of Sup Forums's proclivity for springing to action when there's a juicy HAPPENING.

If I wanted to dump 1000-2000 rounds, I would bring at least two guns so as to not have to fuss with it in case it jams along the way. And of course at least a sidearm for the final solution or whatever else comes up. And if hitting the fuel tanks was intentional, then that pretty much mandates something more like a sniper rifle than a spray gun.

Did the LEO's say they shot any through that door? Or is the claim that only Paddock did.

But then if this was shot at an angle similar to the main gunfire, why not start going after the cop cars for extra mayhem? Or maybe at that point we're getting in to the question of what the motive was exactly, but if you're not going to off yourself anyway then why not make the most of all the work you'd put in to setting this up?

Too many missing pieces to the story.

>muzzle flash
A normal A2 birdcage is less than 1% as bright as a 100 watt light bulb so not seeing flash doesn't really mean much desu.

I think it is safe to assume SP wasnt an expert marksman and from that distance his only real hope of killing people was by spraying a vast and tightly packed crowd. He may have aimed at the cop cars, who knows, but with the rapid fire bump stock and the long distance his odds of being on target were very low.

You really think that was a bump stock? If it was, he was pretty darn consistent with it for somebody who wasn't much of a marksman.

Many people were just not aware of the shooting and didn't see the fallen bodies behind them, it seems as if the crowd started catching on to what was happening from the back (where they had visibility over the whole crowd). The people in front may have thought people were blowing off fireworks somewhere close by.

If he wanted to kill as many people as possible, why not just go to the concert himself? Show up at the main gate with his guns and just blast away? Choosing to shoot from far away, to me, implies he intended to try and get away. Break the window, shoot for 10 minutes, then GTFO and try to blend into the crowd as they fled. But he didn't even try to leave the room. It'd be one thing if he tried to leave and then got caught, but the cops weren't even close to him by the time he killed himself. He shot that security guard, but he could've gotten past him and/or finished the job and then escaped with ease if he just ran out of the room.

But, he also rented the room in his name and didn't even try to conceal his identity. If he really did plan on escaping the room, all the hotel had to do was lookup who rented the room and they'd have their prime suspect. Did he imagine that if he got away he could explain this fact away somehow? It just makes no sense to me. Either he wanted to live past the attack (in which case, why rent the room in your own name and not even attempt to escape), or he never meant to live through it (in which case why shoot from so far away for such a short amount of time?). I guess age could be a factor. He got the rush in of shooting then as the crowds dispersed he came down and got tired and realized he didn't have the energy to run. But what possessed an old man to do this in the first place?

And I see your point about dealing with jams, but not every gun had one of those slide fire stocks. To me that implies that not every gun was intended to be used to mag dump into the crowd. Some guns were for that purpose while others were meant for something else. But what? Precise shots from a distance? Or defensive guns for the cops as the showed up at his door?

They were fucked regardless. Even running doesn't help in this case, because the dude wasn't even aiming much.

This was meant for the other las vegas thread that just slid excuse muh long-form expression -

there is certainly a cover up. now the ? is what is being covered up. by now the timeline thing stinks like holy hell the revisions are coming from whom? who are the witnesses correcting the story? why have we not heard anything on tv from them

there are a few articles floating around that absolutely confirm this isn't what it seems to be.

here's what i've gathered from various sources and my own patchwork
>be paddock
>work for the cia as gunrunner/ dabble with lv russian mafia
>trump arrests affluential russian mafia mobster in vegas june 8
>paddock panicks
>muh mob boss!
>paddock secretly meets with other cia gun runners who are tied with lv russian mob
>what we gunna do?
>noone knows
>paddock waits
>gets some kind of burnout cell phone call from 2nd in command
>says to paddock continue as planned
>scout lollapalooza and life is beautiful 2017 festival for route 91 strategy purposes
>sep 25-oct 1 more scouting. this time the show is on.
>oct 2 shootout revenge.

las vegas knew this was going to happen. cia knew this was going to happen because of the fallout with trump and the russian mob. this is why fbi is scripting sheriff lombardo if you remember a day after this thing happened he was open to a full investigation.

fast forward to the latest few press conferences and its a different room. cold silence, lombardo not taking any questions, mueller's protege basically freezing any further local investigation (I believe even the localized lv fbi branches are removed from the investigation because evidence tampering).

important things to remember:

#1 you've got cia, fbi, rogue russian mobsters and trump all involved in this and the pecking order is all over the fucking place.
#2 trump arrests a major player for the russian mob on jun 8, four months before route 91
#3 this happened at the mandalay bay, owned by mgm, whose owner is anti-Trump.

Yeah, right? The whole thing screams some kind of set up or black op gone wrong. I'd be willing to go with a sting operation gone wrong except that it's pretty easy to want to conclude that there were multiple shooters barring sufficient contradicting evidence. The photos we do have almost look like faked crime scene.

We also had fun trying to figure out what that blue hose behind the chairs was. Just so many things that don't quite make sense. Like I guess it's possible he managed to wind up with one of the guns neatly on his leg when he died, but is that really likely? And why are there guns just strewn all over like that? And why would have have gone back and forth between the two windows, if in fact there was gunfire from both of them? If they don't at some point tell us the whole story it's really going to erode confidence in the FBI, which, while warranted, is not really a healthy thing.

>Trump goofed and made the Russians retaliate
sorry mate this sounds CNN tier fantasy logic