Is he the most famous and influencial conservative of our time?

Is he the most famous and influencial conservative of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/digital/ben-shapiro-donald-trump-is-a-smoking-garbage-heap-of-human-debris/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/05/ben-shapiro-explains-why-hell-never-vote-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is merely a cuckold

Complete Neocuck Israel first piece of RINO shit

Probably. Best selling author and popular with millennial conservatives.

I have no idea who that is.

This generation's Bill O'Reilly.

*coughs* KIKE

I don't think so.

He's a never trump neocon jew who accused trumps manager of attacking a female reporter.

Since then he shills threads about himself everyday

adweek.com/digital/ben-shapiro-donald-trump-is-a-smoking-garbage-heap-of-human-debris/

Not even close really. Trump obviously is if you just want to go off party affiliation. If you're looking for truconservatives tho, the usual suspects like Rush have more pull than benji with the voting public. Hell even among the right wing trolls Ann Coulter has a bigger audience.

The totality of your case against Shapiro is commendable and airtight. You have turned my opinion around on him.

Who?
Conservative?
Who?

I literally only know Charles Coulmbe

Shapiro is a new age neo-con. Claims libertarian streaks but still a complete hawk for the motherland. I listened to his show for a few months, I can count on one hand how many times he said anything thought provoking.

Probably not.

Wasn't with us for the election fuck him.

The reason why people like Hannity and Rush are more popular than Shapiro is because of one thing: They get a better night sleep with a My Pillow! It is made with Patented Interlocking Fill - You can adjust MyPillow to your exact individual needs regardless of sleep position. It also comes in 2 different loft levels.It Will Not Go Flat - Machine Washable and Dryable and Made 100% in the USA - The fabric and patented fill all come from right here in the USA!

>>"Am I willing to risk a Hillary presidency not to vote for Trump? The answer is yes. The reason the answer is yes is because I am not going to watch the only party that has a possibility of reflecting conservatism descend into this. I’m just not going to do it. I’m not going to be complicit in the death of the conservative movement at the hands of Donald Trump." -Ben Shapiro before being fired from Breitbart for making up Trump assault story

never heard of him before kikes started shilling him on Sup Forums, don't make me laugh OP

That's not Ron Paul

Not even close.

No. He is a neocon like bastard with a super nasally voice.

That's not Milo.

Kike* bastard
>phone poster fag
> autocorrect changed kike to like
>Apple joined by kikes who I no like
>aight?

A real conservative with real conservative values.

why the hell did he think Michelle was worth defending? He does his research, he had to have to seen her prior antics.

He openly campaigned for Hillary to win. It doesn't get worse then that

>"Am I willing to risk a Hillary presidency not to vote for Trump? The answer is yes. The reason the answer is yes is because I am not going to watch the only party that has a possibility of reflecting conservatism descend into this. I’m just not going to do it. I’m not going to be complicit in the death of the conservative movement at the hands of Donald Trump." -Ben Shapiro

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/05/ben-shapiro-explains-why-hell-never-vote-for-trump/

i don't even know who the fuck he is

I'm glad Sup Forums wised me up on Shapiro. I enjoy his commentary but at arms length. He is not to be trusted.

He is the perfect man
The only man I get a boner for

Shapiro is basically the swamp in training. He talks like a slightly more polished version of old swamp creatures, never venturing into territory that actually endangers the establishment.

Such a bitch but so hot.

Reagan Batallion cuck.

I could benji writing for national review in 20 years shilling for globalism and Israel.

She bruises easily

Why do shills keep trying to push this Hillary-supporting (((neo-con))) on Sup Forums? Is it supposed to be some kind of double-reverse-psychology?