backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt
lswilson.dewlineadventures.com/skyking/

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

>SOUTH KOREA AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
liveatc.net/flisten.php?icao=rkso&mount=rkso

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac (embed)
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/RTL-SDR-Blog-RTL2832U-Software-Defined/dp/B0129EBDS2
vocaroo.com/i/s0PkvP6XuT5E
vocaroo.com/i/s0q9QzOB8Kzr
eam.watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The results are in, the RTL-SDR from amazon that claimed it was able to recieve down to .5MHz, works fairly well. I was able to receive clean signals down in the AM Broadcast bands. 870kHz was able to come in pretty damn clear, after a little fiddling with the settings a bit. I might see about some filters, but as it stands, it works well enough for me to approve it.

amazon.com/RTL-SDR-Blog-RTL2832U-Software-Defined/dp/B0129EBDS2

I'm so tired of waiting on a happening. Last night, I was sure was the night. But nope.

It happens. there was a 41 character message at about 4pm CDT.

NIGHTWATCH one E6 and three Jstars are airborne

Nice to know. Might switch over to S.Korea ATC.

16 KC-135Rs are up
lots of refueling going on in the air

RC-135W Rivet Joint Airborne as well

SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
ROGUE?

Might be interesting.
Also, Religious just came out with a Skyking. Couldn't quite make it out with a "something Golf" Authentication.

I think it was ROGUE

Couldn't tell. I was running on my SDR at 11175. Might switch it lower...

All stations from EAM from RELIGIOUS

HOLY SHIT DID ANYONE HEAR THAT?

"Religious" just gave a message

anyone know what it was about?

I thought it was RELIGIOUS. 2 in less than 10.

No one knows. Unless you have the decoder. The most info we have is an airborne command center, a recon bird, 16 Stratotankers, 3 surveillance birds and who knows what else in the air.

SKY KING SKY KANG!

SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
CLEARWATER

they used CLEARWATER last night

Skyking, Clearwater, Time 42, Authentication Romeo Kilo? Did I hear the Auth right?

just had a double skyking do not answer something about river? did anyone else hear it? i'm translating the first message

YES KEK CONFIRMS HAPPENING INCOMING

I hope. Still tinkering with my SDR, trying to get the settings prefect.

From what i recorded:
7si standby 7(papa?)s7si standby
message follows
7(papa?)s7silrl2a5lbrjh3(kevet?)isw2lu2txah
i say again
7(papa?)s7silrl2a5lbrjh3(kevet?)isw2lu2txah
this is religious out

checked

i havent heard anything else. whats the religious callsign mean?

VALOR01 is back on the net

cool cool

Just a callsign, not sure for what though.

Just the current Callsign for Andrews AFB
Callsign changes every 24h

HOL UP

the callsigns tend to just be random fucking words, here is my list ive heard over the last 2ish months they even started reusing old callsigns yesterday

Milkyway
Glenmore
Sulfate
Shotgun
Original
Orange
Rareness
Quickling
Mailbag
Sheridan
Cigarette
Yeoman
Valorous
Skeptical
Foretell
Implicate
Young Boy
Bedspread
Adversary
Exposure
Challenger
Congame
Immortal
Parasite
Tollroad
Chipshot
Sillabub
Space God
Space Gun
Colonial
Policeman
Carnegie
BankLoan
Airsign

Japans AF1 is up

how do you know its Andrews AFB? is there a kept up to date list?

The female operator using RELIGIOUS did a test count earlier as Andrews

thanks

fucking kekd

did it just go up?

when they do test counts " 1 2 3 4 5 5 4 3 2 1 Andrews out " or Lajes,Sigonella,Andersen,Diego..etc

you can match the voice up to which AFB is doing the EAM/Skykings i think its usually andrews doing them but not 100% on that

Lots of subs

Nork midget diesels?

last 2 recordings

vocaroo.com/i/s0PkvP6XuT5E

vocaroo.com/i/s0q9QzOB8Kzr

Of note, B-1 Lancers DO come under USAF Global Strike Command.

Happened back in 2015.

So yes, Skyking messages can go to them too.

Three of them on the bottom left dock

Good info. didn't know that

Skykang has come a long way since everyone freaking out when the french cut into the 8992, nice job boys

If the Norks actually have developed an internal source of uranium like they claim, the Romeo class could be used to export warheads. It's got range to burn.

forgot pic

Helluva set up there senpai

I read today that the Norks are working on a new and larger Sinpo-class; I guess it might be the production model, perhaps with more than just the one SLBM tube in the sail.

Get comfy everyone. Long night of static ahead of us.

11:38am in Seoul

Good info to read during comfy static

Chinese Communist Party Congress started a few hours ago. Will KJU keep his head down until it's over? Or will he want to try to wave his nuclear dick at the last people on the earth that wouldn't prefer him dead?

rtl-sdr.com : how to make your own sky kangz radio. Also a $40 police scanner

I heard skyking skyking skyking x3 about 8 nights ago. She did a disregard after the mistake. Because she didn't say anything other than the three skykings, and she had to do a disregard, I believe the number of skykings does matter.

sauce?

satellite imagery
google earth or zoom

you need to get an external antenna and a up converter for hf. the dongles hf support is very limited

pic related, if anything its that, your not gonna waste time saying extra skykings in the event of an actual emergency, or have a system in plain english that lets everyone listening know the level of threat the message is dealing with

the argument is literally destroyed by common sense

So NK is almost definitely cooking up something big for the end of these drills on the 20th eh? Its been awhile.

we actually had a skyking interrupt a EAM in a /skg/ last month, he didn't have to say extra skykings the person doing the EAM instantly stfu

no u.

Chinese Communist Party Conference runs until the 25th. If KJU does something now Xi is probably going to be pissed.

you just need a good USB extension cable to move the dongle away from any interferon. and an out door antenna. also find a way to cool the dongles as they heat up and it will show up as noise.

Not anymore. The one I linked in the second post allows reception down to .5MHz without an upconverter. It works, fairly well.

MILKYWAY!

>space gun

space gun/god thread was pretty good, people thinking its fucking proof of Project Thor

SKYKING SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER
RADIOHEAD

BUT I'M A CREEEEEEP

so

RTL-SDR Blog R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA Software Defined Radio (Dongle Only) $20.95
DHT Electronics Handheld Antenna Cable SMA male to UHF SO-239 Female Connectors 6'' $6.50
SMA male to SMA male Coax cable whatever length

is there any good compact loop antenna ( or something else ) that hamfags could recommend for just DXing HF for us who live in a apartment with management that might be like " what the literal fuck are you doing "

hambro here, life is good

That's what I snagged, both of those. I ran it through my 40m antenna. As for an antenna to use, what kind of an apartment? Do you have a clothes line? How about a nearby tree? Hell, in a pinch, you can tape the wire to your ceiling in a spiral.

I use a discone on my roof

eam.watch/

while not completed, would anyone be interested in helping log transmissions?

no trees, no clothes line. i have indoors and a small balcony to work with

spiral sounds interesting, its just the length of the wire that matters right. i'm on the first of 3 floors so i assume ceiling might not work

Hmm... Well, you can do it on the outside walls maybe. Follow the top corners. Not the best, but useable. You can use a couple poles in the ground and just remove them when you're done. What kind of fence do you have, if any?

nice. Thanks for reporting back. I'm going to pick one of those up.
A few weeks ago the new version was out of stock.
what type of antenna were you using? Think you'll ever hear a sky king with it?

I'm using a 40m halfwave inverted "V" dipole I use for my Kenwood. And already picked up the Skyking call at 4:00pm CDT, 41 char. So, it works well enough.

no fence really, closest is like 60 feet straight out from my patio with a street in between

Fantastic!

Either run in inside on the outside walls, but a couple poles to hang it from at ground level should work.
Atleast we have a cheap alternative.