Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

We're at comiket, and already got lots of goodies. What other surprises await?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=yHFEdLyLmH8
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZgrB3kKe0
i.imgur.com/RHLGPxp.jpg
strawpoll.me/10996169
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking beautiful.

>it's a shitsmarken thread
so the old muv luv fags are dead huh?
sad.

>Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv
>so old muv luv fags are dead huh?

????

Feel free to join'em sperg.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Why can't someone else make a thread before this retard tries to fuck it all up?

She's too cute in the VN. I don't want to have sex with her, just tickle her chin or something. I'd smash anime Lise though.

I guess they're not gonna do an actual trailer for comiket, although the previews and spoilers were nice.

What are you talking about?

>Reinhard Heydrich: Obergruppenführer and second-in-command in the SS and Deputy Governor ("Reich-Protector") of Bohemia and Moravia, he gave the order for the Final Solution and masterminded The Holocaust. He was also known as "The Hangman of Europe". Since his childhood, he was said to excel at anything he put his mind to—fencing, boxing, skiing, charming women, playing the violin, piloting airplanes, and organizing genocide. A total sociopath interested in only his own power, he was amazingly successful at elevating himself but whether he actually accomplished anything for the war effort is unclear; he was too busy raising his status.

>Heydrich despised everything amounting to ideology in the Reich and in 1942 he said to Walther Schellenberg: "This Jew extermination is pure stupidity, useless, and with more bad consequences for us than benefits, specially in times of war... I personally never had any hatred for the Jews [afterall]." He truly did not give a damn about anything, as long as he saw his power quest fulfilled.

>Heydrich gained the Ace Pilot title in an obsolete Bf 110 as a Major der Reserve of the Luftwaffe, strictly for fun. None of his military duties required him to fly combat missions. Only the direct written order of the Führer himself managed to retire him from frontline flying.

>His second in command was secretly disgusted in him and sought to undermine him at every opportunity.

Axmann/Theo TSF showdown when?

She really is just too adorable. She was made for SoL imouto shenanigans not this wretched life.

I think Beatrix and Gretel are the only girls who are "made" for SM.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Friendly reminder that anything Muv-Luv besides the trilogy is shit and shouldn't exist.

Friendly reminder that your opinion is worthless to Meiya-chan and shouldn't exist.

Oh yeah? They sound like shit
youtube.com/watch?v=yHFEdLyLmH8

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZgrB3kKe0

Who'd you place your money on in a catfight and yes, they have to fight in their dirndls?

Beato.
She wouldn't mind that something might show while fighting in dirndls unlike Iris

You fucking off for good will be one of them.

>>>/anywherebuthere/

No

Please tell me this isn't official art.

Yeah, sure this...

I think you disappearing would be a bigger surprise than anything

...would be more comfortable with lewd fighting then this.

Clearly unfinished, but yeah.

Did all the Katiafags die off? We used to be in the majority but now there's so few.

They were all seasonal waifu animeonlies, so yes. The only "we" you have in common is with shitposters now.

Beatofag here, but I'll always be grateful for the fun OC that one Katiafag produced.

Muvluv threads have been dead since Schwarzesmarken aired. I'm not sure why or how it attracted so many devoted shitposters.

Thanks doc

That's why /m/ hates discussing SM.

You were only ever an echo chamber, my friend.

>teenage Yuuko found teenage Marimo at her darkest tinge, and didn't bully her

My heart

You know, now that I think about it, except for the daki, Beatrix doesn't have any real official lewds to speak of and no, I don't count fortified suits even if they're the single most erotic thing imaginable.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Yui is made for being my housewife.

Fund this now!

I want to wrestle with both of them and "accidentally" rip their clothes off.

I'd rather wrestle the both of them in my bed. And bully them both when I win.

You sure about that?

Completely sure of it.

>anime adds a scene where this faggot gets beaten up
>it's still unsatisfying
That anime can't do anything right.

Godfuckingdamnit.
Every time I look at this thumbnail I see cat ears on Irisdina and get disappointed when I click on the picture.
Every. Damn. Time.

You know, a lot of people thought that SM's finale was badass and the absolute best that SM has to offer except for Irisdina not getting medical attention and all, but I always thought it was the single most retarded episode in the whole anime. The dialogue was stupid and cringy ("Only my friends can call me IRIS"), Katia's speech and insert song was out of place and went on for too long, everyone was just mind boggling idiotic, the fighting was badly paced and unconvincing, and the ending was insulting. This one episode was enough to make me reevaluating SM from a flawed but still alright show to a absolute trash.

You're not alone. I'd say more but you summed it up pretty good.

I want Jurgen to go full Gordon Ramsay on Iris and Beato cooking just to see their faces.
Would they or at least one of them start crying?

Most of SM's flaws come down to only having 12 episodes. It really should of been two cours, but Kouki's got to buy his cars.

Really, if they had just one more episode, they could've made a great finale. There was just too much going on though. Theo and Beatrix's fight alone should of been more than half an episode for instances. We barely get to see them trade blows or barbs, and Beatrix's breakdown isn't developed at all before penetration happens.

Posting best girls.

And more best girls.

But would it be possible to make Axmann's death satisfying? This is important.

Half-life

Yeah, have Theo kill him while Iris fights Beatrix.

I want to ____ Iris
BR fuck off pls.

marry

By having either Theo or Lise do it. They've now implied Lise will be carving him up in her route so that'd be pretty great if true.

If you lock her in the same room with Beatrix, who "ara ara" bullies who?

Pham would never bully!

Clearly you don't know Pham.

How...how DARE you?

Cute Lise
Adorable Lise

Happy Lise
Saved Lise

I don't get in what world did Hiroki think that Theo vs Beatrix would be a good final fight. He builds up Iris vs Beatrix as far back as chapter 2, and now they even have a prequel novel showing how deeply intertwined they are. These two have a lot of grievances and emotions that could be mined, but nope, gotta have Theo take her down. It's like if Berserk concluded with Schierke taking down Griffith while Gutts watched things from the sidelines.

Funny how she has the same ''tiny blush'' as the thead image.

Which Werewolf would you cum on?

Theo versus Beatrix is great if you're trying to make a prequel for TE where you explain how the Master came to be. Theo unwittingly murdering his love interest's estranged best freind, not knowing Iris still loves Beatrix on some level, and then losing Iris anyway, after being told that he has to carry Beatrix's curse, that's perfect for showing how he becomes broken enough to be the master.

For a good story in and of itself, it's awful, but for a villain origin story it's great. We lose perspective on SM when we look at it on it's own, it's not meant to be taken that way.

but yeah the final episode was trash and Iris' death was a weak link even without the piss-poor execution.

I would prefer to cum *in, user. Punctuation is important kids

either you need to reread your sentence and figure out how it could be misunderstood, or at least take me to a movie and buy me dinner first.

How much time does Beatrix spend on her hair?
I want to sneak up on her and just start messing up her hair when she least expects it

I would cum inside all of them. Repeatedly. Until the resulting number of children totally replenished the NVA's losses.

Except for the top braid, her hair is probably naturally like that. I think Iris or Lise would spend more time on their hair than her. Not to say that she neglects her hair. She'd spend more time grooming herself then let's say Katia, Annete, or Sylwia.

ベアトリクス少佐に踏みつけられたいです!

>My hair’ll get messy! It was hard to do my hair, after all!
Yep.

>Sylwia
Huh, I was always under the impression that she doesn't care about her hair for the most part.

She already told you that she won't satisfy any of your fetishes.

I'd cum on teenage Iris' hair in her bitch years just to see her get angry

Why are evil girls always so much hotter then everyone else?

You can rape them with much less remorse because they're evil.

Did you shoop the face user?

It looks a shitton better than the original.

They're also guilt free ryona or guro fodder.

More like more generic.

Liebe Hohenstein~

>Beato
>evil
Pick one.

I want to punch Yuuko in the face.

She may have tried to debut a long time ago to be more popular than she was, but Iris running one of the Mean Girls cliques ensured that would never happen. So I suppose Beatrix went back to not really doing too much with her hair.

And of course, this just made her more insanely arousing.

If you did that when she was still being bullied mercilessly, at most she'd give you this sad, distant look, but not do anything. She didn't think she deserved to be pretty.

Something like this.

>Katia
Katia looks like she spends time on her hair though, unless she's somehow unnaturally lucky and doesn't have to brush it every single day. She just wears it in a simple ponytail most of the time, but actually maintaining that much hair is a feat.

>Anette
The thing is, the converse is probably true of Anette. She doesn't grow her hair out long, but for what it is, it's always well done. It's not like she's a tomboy, or even if she is, she likes to do girly girl things. Girls sometimes like shorter hair because they can do many things with them.

>Sylwia
I know a lot of people say she doesn't exactly groom her hair, but I think it passes. It's quite large, and it has a style nonetheless, and it's not just unkempt growing willy nilly. That said, she may not have the heart to really style it into anything since she's got issues and trauma, and has that dichotomy of being scared of attracting male attention while also trying to look her best (partly for male attention).

Lise is a miracle of the universe.

Goddamn that food looks good.

>If you did that when she was still being bullied mercilessly, at most she'd give you this sad, distant look, but not do anything. She didn't think she deserved to be pretty.
What if I hugged her immediately afterwards and told her I'm sorry and just wanted to get her attention because I thought she was pretty but didn't know how to approach her?

I wish Beatrix got a full doujin from Ishi instead of half of one. Eh, he might draw more in the future, when he's not being commissioned for Nanoha doujins. He likes Beatrix enough.

i.imgur.com/RHLGPxp.jpg

Generic isn't always bad. The original art's nose placement was off and the top lip wasn't working out.

I think most anons would agree that the shooped version is more "right" looking.

>I think most anons would agree that the shooped version is more "right" looking.

Ok, let's put that to the test then.

Which one's better, A or B?

strawpoll.me/10996169

Beatrix has a really nice fucking ass.

Bullying Katia

What a badass.

How many pumps could you take before you exploded if you were in that chomper's position?

>Beatrix's arms around my neck
>Her breasts pressed against me
>my hands on her ass.

Too soon for what I would like.

She is indeed.

Well thats pretty decisive.

And she's probably got you in a leglock, her ankles or shins digging into you as she uses them for leverage. Her face would be so close to yours that you could feel her her hot breath against you. If you so chose, you could run your tongue along her, licking up the sweat on the nape of her neck as you make a trail towards her mouth to end with an intense kiss as her ruby eyes, just slightly unfocused by pleasure, bore into your own. The only sounds would be the soft, rhythmic slap of her flesh against yours and the breathless grunts, sighs, moans, and occasional giggles that escape from her. The smell would be overwhelming too, a mix of sweat and other fluids with a whiff of rose thrown on top. Think, all you'd be able to feel, see, hear, smell, and taste (if you so chose too) would be this Goddess. For just a moment, your whole world would be Beatrix.