Helck

Chapter 76 has been translated: Are there any typesetters around?

Other urls found in this thread:

prettyanonymo.us/index.php/scanlation-resources/anonblacks-typesetting-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe

is this good enough?

I'd say keep the periods. The raws have them too and there's no reason to take them out. Also, don't put ellipses or any punctuation in their own lines.

Other than that, I say yes

ok working on it

>Also, don't put ellipses or any punctuation in their own lines
may i ask why though?

It sort of breaks the flow. Just my 2 cents.

Are the rules of ellipses different in Japan?

No, they're the same. See , they're all in the same line too.

The thing is, if you do put them that way it tends to look really bad

I don't mean to put them vertically. It's just, you don't put ellipses and question marks on their own lines when you're writing either, do you? It's the same thing here.

>read

road

>Read Ahead

Just copied the translation without looking, my bad

That's really the ending!? After all this story and set up, Helek just explodes? Pretty disappointing to be honest.

im live typesetting (if that's a thing) also doing a pretty mediocre job

>explode

He's obviously transcending transcended.

Should i continue or what?

Hell yes
I love seeing enthusiastic Helck

also nice quads

fucking grass captchas

bump

that helps

That's the little guy from the race isn't it.

yup

I REALLY wish you'd stop putting "..."s on a separate line.

Well, that's too bad my friend
because it doesn't look well in the bubble and it's not something to sperg about

Like, seriously, punctuation ALWAYS goes with the word. Putting ! and ...s on a new line is bad form.

both of
us...

Your first and second bubble is not centered in the bubble. HOGEH! should be larger. it's a fucking shout man come on. Your last bubble is too small and not centered. Look, I get that you're new to this, which is fine. But take the fucking advice okay?

listen, im doing this because i like helck, i know it isn't perfect (i'm doing this as fast as i can), but if i do it like how you are telling me to do it the text in the bubble wouldn't look good.

I just told you how you could easily fix it.

both of
us...

Boom. ...'s on the same line as the word, you're good.

Just... if you're going to TS, do yourself a favor and go over these guides. They really do help: prettyanonymo.us/index.php/scanlation-resources/anonblacks-typesetting-guide/

You know what?, im almost finish the chapter, maybe tomorrow i try the way you want it, but for now stick with this ok?
Also i'm seeing that you are a elipse purist of some kind, can you calm down?

I don't want Hyura to have half-human babies with Edil.

>Also i'm seeing that you are a elipse purist of some kind, can you calm down?
Not him, but chill the fuck out, he was just giving you some advice.

"advice"
I tried the first time he told me, didn't look good, said so, he keeps saying the same.

>It sort of breaks the flow. Just my 2 cents.
>It's just, you don't put ellipses and question marks on their own lines when you're writing either, do you? It's the same thing here.
>I REALLY wish you'd stop putting "..."s on a separate line.
>Like, seriously, punctuation ALWAYS goes with the word. Putting ! and ...s on a new line is bad form.

Thank you for your effort.

...an-
chan

You are too afraid to break up words.

are you ok?

Why is this parting scene making me so sad?

is it piuy or piwi, or is the same thing?

Thanks for the effort, user! The autists here can fuck off and do the shit themselves next time.

thanks dude, it does have some mistakes, but what do they expect?

So, will they ever bother showing the other 2 Heavenly Kings or the Emperor?

Holy shit, am I seeing Anne saying "Alright"?

It's the same thing. Nip spells Kiwi as both Ki-u-y and Ki-wi, Piuy's name is the former.

He's going to sneak on board again isn't he
And that would play a crucial role in saving the world isn't it

We saw their shadows if that means anything.

>no matter who appears
He knows that he'll have to kill Cless/bow bitch and just accepted it.

Haven't really been following but what happened to rello?

He-man does it again.

Mia for a while. Probably Kia

So how long do we see this going for?
We still have yet to finish this arc against Mikaros
And we know that afterwards there will be an arc against the even greater threat that's been hinted at.
I imagine we'll get done with the main conflict with Mikaros by chapter 100.
The second part of the series probably won't be as long though. Maybe 50 chapters.
I think we could see the end of Helck within two years. Perhaps maybe even an anime could come out between that time (it would be the second manga from Ura Sunday after Kengan Ashua to get an anime announcement).

I imagine we'll see Nanaki-sensei with a new series in the main Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine by 2018.

I wonder if elves are considered to be categorized as demons?

I have a growing suspicion that Helck has been starting to get a little bit more handsome since the start of the series.

His face is way more streamlined now
Not that I'm complaining

>I wonder if elves are considered to be categorized as demons?

>piwi
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HIS NAME IS PIUY

oh christ

Puyi?

i liked it way more when he was just some ugly dude

>yfw Helck can awaken people by riding them

>awakens Vamirio

Hi Black Sperm.

You realize the rules of punctuation don't apply here because of limited space, right? Do you really want to ruin the spacing on so many panels to appease your autism?

Helck is pure

Elves don't have fangs.

That's because he went from channeling Trump to turning into Heracles 2.0.

Literally none purer in body or soul. Almost makes me feel bad for thinking of so many sexual things where there are none.

They are destined to be together at this point. But first he needs to regain his original personality, which was as attractive as his appearance. It's a pretty big deal to her.

how can this manga be so fucking good it doesnt make sense

good job, dont listen to autists

His name was always Piwi. We just got stuck with the first interpretation of his name since people are averse to change.

Rello is kill?

I am thinking that the humans will be saved in this arc, but Helck himself will awaken and become a monster, Anne will surely have a chance to kill him with Hero Killer, but she won´t be able of keeping the promise. Helck in his berseker form will run away and hide in a place when he can´t harm anyone.

Then the second part of the series would be about:
-Finding Helck´s whereabouts to turn him back to normal.
-Learning about what happened to old the world and what is the New World that Mikaros talked about, maybe more villains named after angels will appear.

The first two are me, the second two are someone else. I stopped bothering the moment I saw he wasn't going to listen.

>It's a pretty big deal to her
Not after she has a taste of that new world infested black cock