Anyone else getting tired of fat people...

Anyone else getting tired of fat people? They are dragging our country down and probably costing us millions or billions. Put the hamburger and diet soda down, stop playing video games or browsing the internet, and work out so you're a decent human being. You have no excuse to be a gigantic pile of fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just ate 2 bigmacs and almost done with my extra large milkshake and I'm still hungraay.

Eating like that, you won't be hungry for much longer.

I audibly kek'd at that pic OP, nice.

Same OP.

I'm using Tinder and literally 70% of the women are overweight.

Shit disgusts and infuriates me. I have no respect for fat women. Go to the fucking gym. How can you stand to look at yourself? Do you have absolutely no sense of dignity? How are you not appealed at your physical appearance?

typical for a shart

appalled*

These guys are no better than a vapid whore posting themselves along with the object they are picturing
Also attacking random people solely based on their look and not because of any personal grievance
how much of a bitch can you be?
if they were wearing fat positivity shirts or generally being obnoxious "fat acceptance" retards then fine
but two people just sitting enjoying themselves in public? pretty cunty m8
t. a skinny cunt

I can suck on my own nipples .

I just got a 24 ban myself for calling someone a virtue signaling faggot. Feels kinda good man.

This

I’m fat and I’m tired of it. I do cardio at the gym because I want to at least get some of it off before lifting.

Face book is for faggots

It's great for triggering and dropping red pills.

Obesity is almost as much of a contributor to the American economy as the official military budget. There is BIG FAT FUCKING money in it.

stop eating sugar.

Leaving fat people alone is not helping them.

I openly mock them when they're anywhere except the gym.

I FUCKING YOU KNOW BENTON

>contributor
*drainage

This.

That said, I hate fat people so much. Like how in the fuck do you get as fat as the women in the picture? And people saying "b-but losing weight is hard!" Bullfuckingshit, all you have to do is stop eating so much shit. Hell I dropped like 10 pounds in a month just by quitting soda. Don''t these people look at themselves and think, eh I look fine, or don't they think "man wiping my giant ass is such a project, I'd better do something about it".

stop drinking the soda jew

These guys were not openly mocking them, they took a picture disguised as a selfie, the one on the right obviously worried about being caught and a confrontation, and they posted it to facebook to gain points with the rest of their normie retard friends.
I get you, but these guys were obviously not doing that.

more sick of people asking me where the hippos are

>t. Senior Aquarium Administrator @ Scripps

they're not attacking anyone you retard, it's called observational humor, and there were two ways to take the picture 1.by obviously pointing the phone at them and taking a photo or 2.making it appear as if they're taking a selfie (which is gay in its' own right but that's neither here/there)
sure, they might be just enjoying themselves in public but they're taking up an enormous amount of public space in doing so, what gives them the right to take up so much space without paying any additional tax fees? if i want to own more property i pay more money, why doesn't that apply to current occupied space?
i'm skinny too mate, and i agree, you are a cunt, a dumb one at that

Soda is fucking terrible for you. I only drink water and then beer on social occasions.

Soda is much worse than beer though. Anyone that denies that is completely brainless on health and the human body.

>Be American
>Wake up
>Pour pus fileld 50% antibiotic 'milk' into my bowel of sugar flakes for breakfast with cola to wash it down
>Drive to office
>Only move fighers all day typing
>Have a burger and more high fructose corn syrup cola for lunch
>Finish work and drive to walmart
>Get mobility scooter to shop with
>Everything contains high fructose corn sryup
>Freedom tastes good
>Buy enough sugary food to kill a crackhead
>Drive home
>Microwave triple cheese meat feast pizza for dinner with a mountain dew to drink with a side of fries and a tub of ben & jerrys for desert
>Eating light because gotta lose a few pounds
>Have a snack and head to bed, wash teeth with dr pepper
>Go to sleep
>Get robbed by niggers in the night
>Get shot
>Freedum is worth it

stfu moralfaggin faggy faggot

Fatsos NEED to be mocked 24/7 by every human being they encounter.

How can you expect to be threated as a human if you literally lose the human form and present yourself as a walking bag of lard?

Want to get triggered more? Perhaps Sup Forums is more your speed considering you seem to live to be an edgy cunt. Having basic empathy is intriniscally white. Am I to assume that your flag is correct in saying that you are some form of chink or sand nigger incapable of using empathy? Please, do continue, the thread needs a little more edge so that sides can depart orbit, so that you can get your daily fix of memery that grew stale four years ago.

Brainlet.

see
Edgy tards.

Diet soda in moderation is better than beer in moderation and diet soda in excess is better than beer in excess, in my opinion.

Holy fuck, the cringe on this guy...

>diet soda
You think landwhales drink anything that doesn't contain sugar? WTF is wrong with you?

I just ate like 3 sloppy joes, damn dat shit gud.

Fuck off faggot. Fat shaming is good and we should bring it back.

>"my body, my choice!"
>"Fat positivity everyone!"
>"Why don't you want to pay for my health insurance????"
I know I have a leaf flag but I'm 100% behind private health insurance

shaming fat acceptance retards = great
making fun of fat women that are trying to enjoy themselves outside = making martyrs out of them and giving ammunition to fat positivity

its like you brainlets dont understand strategy

they make for very compelling television

Most white women are grossly overweight

Slightly, a bit chubby is one thing but I swear to god some people are trying to get as fat as possible. You can eat and live like shit for a long time and stay at least somewhat human shaped, I've done it.

I remember watching one show from the UK where fat cunts were in a taxpayer funded rehab clinic, and one guy wasnt losing weight, and kept denying he was eating. They put cameras up and saw that he was waddling down the stairs at night and getting a delivery bag full of junk food from some dumbass enabler.
He still denied it.

My dad cut off grubhub so now I'm on a forced diet. I had the last hot dog bun and slice of cheese earlier.

you need to check out TLC's "600lb life"...its fat kino at its finest

You forgot. We like to treat ourselves at work with a 700 calorie starbucks frappucino.

kek
I'll add it to the list of shit to throw up on the background when I am working cheers

excessive empathy is what is leading us to our own suicide, and it's not edgy to wonder why extremely fat people are able to, for example, take up more than one seat on public transit while paying the same fee as an average sized person who occupies a single seat, in fact it's socially unacceptable to publically inquire why that is acceptable

and nobody 'uses empathy' you fucking idiot, it's not an object or special skill with a cooldown timer

and for somebody so focused on empathizing or being sympathetic towards others it's hilariously ironic that you assume im brown or yellow and then proceed to assume that i would be incapable of putting myself in others' shoes if i were....yeah, you're really 'using your empathy' there you monolithic motherfucking moron

This.

I lost 12 kg in 10 months just by cutting out the sugar. I am starting look skinny like a vegan.

your right OP they need to lose wieght and so do I needless today when telling a woman they are fat they will more over kill them selves because woman can't or wount do anything hard or even remotely hard.

I'm not happy with fat shaming or fat positivity what is needed is education and need to bring the realites of being fat all to light.
also gym memeber ship needs to be cheaper most fat cunts are poor.
1000 NZD per a year is too much for the average joe.

trust me i hate eating I want acces to weight loss products and services not shamed or motived that's that stupid.

btw I'm not keen on muslses on girls ......yuck.

t. realist fat cunt

nah fuck fatties, they get the rope

Empathy only extends to white people
Get with the program and admit you're just an edgy cunt amongst the wave of edgy cunts that turned this place into Sup Forums
brainlet
might need something a little stronger m8

Yes bully the fatties.

Biggest mistake you can do, lifting whilst you are heavier is great because you are lifting extra weight and already adding muscle mass to replace the burned off fat. A good Resistance Training plan will give you all the cardio you'll need.

You know they're only doing it as a selfie so that they're not caught pointing the camera directly at the two hippos and getting done in.
Me and my friend do it to tease our other mate who has oneitis

Yeah I figured it was to avoid confrontation.
Fuck fat cunts, but fuck brainlets too. They're all a scourge on western civility.

>degenerates should be able to do degenerate things as long as it doesn't bother me.
The thing about societies that let this shit come into the open as acceptable and something to be proud of is that they always crumble sooner rather than later. Shitty lifestyle choices should be rightly mocked so those that might want to pursue them with be deterred.

Are you from Australia?

still better than living in the united caliphate police state

How do we know that wasn't the hippo exhibit behind them?

>goes to walmart
>doesnt buy guns or get shot in the parking lot waiting for someone to move their ford excursion
did you even try?

I don't like the public shaming of random people who appear to have done nothing but pay admission to the zoo.
Are they fat? Yes. But are these twats any better, using their kikebook to take selfies like faggots instead of calling for the indictment of Shillary?

>look up average weight of American male
>190 pounds for a 5'9 male
We need mandatory fitness programs
Shut the fuck up fattie

This.
Fat shaming people you know is one thing. But those women aren't fat acceptance people and she isn't using a scooter. Her mother should be the one shaming her. Or her friend. But not some stranger. That being said fat women are especially gross, especially young fat women.

I mean considering Tinder users are typically of the desperate variety this doesn't surprise me much

"DURR IS OK AS LONG AS THEY DONT BELIEVE IN FAT ACCEPTANCE"
No, fuck off, GET ON BIKES RACING WAR NOW

The guy on the right has visible man breasts and a gunt, the guy on the left is very close to a second chin. If you are going to publicly fat shame someone, at least lift a god damn weight.

Have you heard of this fat positive shit? These fucking whales try to say that obesity is good

user you are fucking retarded. Putting satire of any kind in danger is more serious than my fucking feelings.

t. a fat fuck

Hows the Sharia courts?

Hmmm

Fat people are shit but so are a couple of insecure beta males pretending to be alpha by making fun of fatties at the aquarium.

I'd say nothing of value would be lost if the place caught on fire but the fish might get hurt.

Oi! Betta bin that butta knife mate!

>American
Well that explains.

THE RIGHT TO SHART IN THE MART SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

only 2? are you on a diet user?

I don't like fat acceptance, but I also don't like bullying people minding their own business.

please tell me you're joking, this board has been full of edgy cunts since its' inception, might wanna find another place to try and feel smart

Went to a Tool show by myself. Ended up between two fatties. On my left a female on my right a male. Dude had manners. The bitch on the other hand told me I was in her way. I had to stand side ways leaning on dude. I'm 5'3. Weigh 110. We sat for a while, bitch couldn't even fit in her own seat. I am sick of fat fucks.

I cannot agree with this sentiment more.

>I'm 5'3

Post vagene if female, if not post boipucci

>Put the hamburger and diet soda down,
Diet soda has little to no calories. Despite what Trump said, a mixture of people both fat and thin drink diet soda. Most fat people drink normal sugary high calorie soda and energy drinks. A can of soda has the same amount of calories as a can of Budweiser. Some sodas have more. Craft brews and hard ciders are much higher. I’m way off track but again, diet soda doesn’t make people fat. Studies claim the fake chemical sweetness causes people to seek the real stuff and over do it or eat more calories period. Seems pretty circumstantial at best.

The majority of obesity, like every other problem we have, stems from the Black community and it's complete lack of agency and self control.

Are you a projectionist user?

Spics are almost as fat as blacks. Whites are better but still pretty fucking fat.

The gap isn't AS wide as I anticipated, but it's still pretty damned wide.

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

How are they bullying? I'm assuming they aren't Facebook friends so how would they ever even know?

Frankly if you get to that grotesque size you deserve to be bullied

>tfw 5'9" 135lbs

>pus milk
Mammary glands are overdeveloped sweat glands.

funny when i visited merry ol' englund i saw the exact same shit. only difference is the fat people were even uglier than back home

5'10" manlet here, went from nearly 300 pounds to 190 by eating less than 1000 calories per day for 10 months, excercising in my room without weights 3x a week, and sitting on my fat ass playing vidya in between. Not having access to a gym is no excuse, neither is not having equpment. Healthy food tastes like shit, eat it anyway. Feels good losing an absurd amount of weight by doing so little, feels like I fucking cheated the system.

i'm torn. i don't like people who do this, its one thing to try and motivate them in public by fat shaming or being mean, but posting on social media with some "witty" joke. i dont get the humor.

but then again, being that fat is a walking early death sentence, not to mention is disgusting to look at. fat people should be instituionalized at a certain fat percentage and made to do manual labor for the community and eat bread and water until they lose the weight.

The only one getting triggered here is you fat boy.

Had a conference the other day. Fat dude was complaining about attendance policy and working from home. He wanted to call off because he was sore from "wearing dress shoes to a wedding".

We work in an office you fat retard. We sit all day. Plus, you wouldn't get sore from wearing dress shoes if you didn't weigh 400 pounds

t. newfag
/r/ing the "gutter of the internet" post
you obviously havent been here since day 1 of Sup Forums if you think Sup Forums tier faggotry was tolerated from the beginning
next you will be telling me that this was always a pedo friendly place too!