Straya NOOO

9news.com.au/national/2017/10/18/06/15/yes-vote-winning-by-millions-new-data-reveals?ocid=Social-TODAY

Fuck em. I'm outta here and off to comfy Russia, or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/comment/safe-schools-the-real-school-yard-bullies-20160317-gnlitq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g
youtube.com/watch?v=sN1iKfSfihw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Straya YES!

Australia isa degenerates Utopia even before this vote.

Lol ur gonna get bummed mate

crikey

I'm already bummed by this news mate. Figuratively speaking of course. Not literally yet

When will the voting end?

It's a newspoll. Not an actual representation of the votes sent in. Calm ya tits.

November 7th. Results a week after.

I think it wraps up on 4 November

My mistake. 7 Nov.

I believe the communists already have their grasp on Australia. The colleges are already infected, they also tried to spread the infection to elementary schools and brainwash the children even earlier, but some conservative Chinese parents halted the cancer temporarily.

It's just a matter of time.

Pls guys. Be sure you get all your family memebers and anyone you can to vote NO.

It's a poll. They haven't counted any actual votes yet. Let's hope it's another surprise win against degeneracy.

>I'm going to x if y happens
No user, you're the faggot

>when shitposting goes too far

You are now designated eternal poofters.

Coming from a burger.
Honestly though I'd love to live in a small U.S town

It was to be expected my nigga.

Don't worry guys, it's just a hillary-tier poll result on a newspaper's website. The no vote is not only going to win it's going to cause a bunch of liberal tears while cementing Australia's commitment to traditional family values in the law for generations.

The days of open faggotry are coming to an end lads. Soon it'll go back to being just as taboo as openly fucking your sibling or a nigger which will force the faggots back into hiding like the vermin they are.

Its looking so unlikely, we're almost worse then Canada at this point. If we actually win Ill laugh so fucking hard, itll be like Trump winning all over again, so many tears to bathe in

Can only hope so

The postal survey at the end of the day means about as little as this newspaper poll. What a joke of a waste of resources of a distraction

>Coming from a burger.
We didn't get to vote. If we got to vote 40 out of 50 states would vote no. California even voted no 8 years ago.

The problem is they don't care about the will of the people.

Prop 8 was simply (((oveturned))). Canada never even got a vote. And countries that voted no kept just having referendums until they voted yes.

What's the point of a mail-in vote?
Seems kind of retard IMO, and I don't think I would trust the results.

It's no vote, basically a vast opinion survey by the bureau of statistics who has no authority to run a proper referendum. The members of parliament will use it's results as ammo when they next debate the issue but it is in no way binding.

The PM said that if it is a yes result they will vote on it within parliament, the members can vote any way they like regardless of the survey or the majority opinion in their electorate but of course some will take this into account, but if it's a no they'll just find some other way to waste their day.

It's really a lot of money and fucking about for a few noisy gay cunts that already have every right to a civil union

Bill Shorten will just come up with an excuse as to why the plebiscite wasn't valid and not a real reflection on Australian opinions if that's the case. He'll then just push it through to be legalised when (not if) he gets elected.

It's so dumb. Biggest waste of money. Australian politics is a shit show!

I'd happily move to y if x sucks, user. Wouldn't mind to live elsewhere one day, been here all my life. It's good to broaden one's horizons.

>Fuck em. I'm outta here and off to comfy Russia, or something.
Enjoy Russia. You won't be missed.

Btw, I haven't returned my form yet. How should I vote? Good reasons will win my vote.

>Seems kind of retard IMO, and I don't think I would trust the results.
it's deeply retarded and flawed. The vote was a stupid idea and will produce shitty results. This stuff should be happening in parliament and not via Australia Post.

Compulsory bumming coming to a rectum near you, Bruce, stock up on some beers you're gonna need em

>Trump can't win
>Bremain 100%
Imagine being this new

The yes vote unironically wants to give your children over to demons of Slaanesh.

The only reason that truly matters is that our children are our future and homosexuals are incapable of reproduction. They're nothing but a dead weight as far as the country is concerned because all they can do is consume over the duration of their life and because children are best raised in a traditional household with both parents we should encourage that behavior of the people while renouncing, if not outright discriminating against, all that go against the traditional family as traitors for harming our great nation.

>The yes vote unironically wants to give your children over to demons of Slaanesh.
Any evidence of this? Isn't this just a Christfag panic position?

See Canada, the closest country to Australia legally and constitutionally.

>The only reason that truly matters is that our children are our future and homosexuals are incapable of reproduction.
Whether or not gay couples are married makes no difference for reproduction, right? It's usually around 5-10 per cent of any given population that is gay. These people are not the breeders. This doesn't make a difference for heterosexuals and reproduction, right?
I'm honestly wondering if there's a good argument against gay marriage that's not "I don't like fags" (which is how I read the motivation of your argument).
>children are best raised in a traditional household with both parents
This is pretty rare these days, desu

Look dude, at the end of the day, every country that legalised fag marriage suffered in one way or another. Also, its been proven that this vote will push Safe Schools as well which is organised by a self proclaimed marxist.

If you want to be a bleeding hear ((((((((real aussie))))))) then go ahead and voter yes. But dont complain later on when we become Canada 2.0. As for the evidence you can literally google, yahoo, duckduckgo or whatever fuck you use and find a mountain of evidence. But since you need convincing I have feeling you already have made up your mind.

If we weren't tolerant of gay issues in this country, we'd probably be having other conversations along with gay marriage, it's just one social aspect of the lifestyle choice. There's also adoption and surrogacy, the role and order of family unit ie how many parents, IVF? Natural conception? And so on. Seen as we've already recognised same sex couples as de facto legally and it's legal for same sex couples to have children, the "debate" surrounding gay marriage is now already irrelevant and lost. For those who are traditionally minded and or religious, the no side... It's too late, isn't it?

>every country that legalised fag marriage suffered in one way or another.
I'm genuinely curious: what supports this idea?

>Safe Schools
This is an anti-bullying program that seems unrelated to gay marriage.

>But since you need convincing I have feeling you already have made up your mind.
I'm open minded and am still trying to understand the debate. I'm wanting to know if there are any good reasons for voting "no" other than being conservative-religious or not liking fags.

>See Canada
Can you explain? I don't see what's wrong in Canada.

No worries. All kinds of venomous/ poisonous things in Australia. Aids-ridden nigger faggots will just be another thing to add on your list to avoid.

This was literally the argument used in Canada.
Except that when they changed the marriage act they changed the wording in all their child-related acts from "biological parent" to "legal parent".
Guess who gets to decide if you're the legal parent?
>the government
Guess who becomes the legal parent of your child while they're at school.
>the school
So now you have pre-pubescent kids being told that they are gay and being convinced to take hormone therapy and there is literally no legal right for the parents to stop it, or even be told it's happening.

Why do you hate freedom?

How long does it take for the registration stuff and voting to get done? I've been busy but now I've got some free time so I might as well get my No vote in.

I used to like it,but then I got red pilled into fascism, and I can't get out.

hahaha faggots

KANGA
ROOOOOOOOOOOO'D

>This is an anti-bullying program that seems unrelated to gay marriage.
Its fucking not. It never was. Safe Schools teaches gender neutrality and gay sex tactics from the primary level. Plenty of articles onlines along with parent testimonials. Schools that sign up are required to pay for SR surgery. To top that off Roz Ward the head of Safe Schools was removed after she was found to be a fucking commie.

baka.com.au/comment/safe-schools-the-real-school-yard-bullies-20160317-gnlitq.html

Wouldn't the teachers just be legal guardian while at school?

And who do the teachers work for? Oh yeah right....THE FUCKING SCHOOL

Effects of the legislation in Canada:
>if you say or write anything considered “homophobic” (including, by definition, anything questioning same-sex marriage), you could face discipline, termination of employment, or prosecution by the government.
>When same-sex marriage was legalized in Canada in 2005, parenting was immediately redefined. Canada’s gay marriage law, Bill C-38, included a provision to erase the term “natural parent” and replace it across the board with gender-neutral “legal parent” in federal law. Now all children only have “legal parents,” as defined by the state.
> same-sex marriage not only deprives children of their own rights to natural parentage, it gives the state the power to override the autonomy of biological parents, which means parental rights are usurped by the government.
>Parents can expect state interference when it comes to moral values, parenting, and education—and not just in school. The state has access into your home to supervise you as the parent, to judge your suitability.
>When same-sex marriage was created in Canada, gender-neutral language became legally mandated.
>In November the Ontario Superior Court ruled that although the board had violated Dr Tourloukis’s right to religious freedom, the violation was “reasonable” given the competing statutory requirement for public schools to promote “inclusivity, equality and multiculturalism”
>A new law in Ontario, Canada, threatens to take children from “abusive” parents who do not agree with them changing their gender.

>I'm honestly wondering if there's a good argument against gay marriage that's not "I don't like fags"

Yes, It's a quite simple one. But to answer this simple question, I need to understand what you think "marriage" is all about neighbour

Is it the tax thing?
Is it the Hospital Visiting family thing?
Is it the rights thing?
Is it adoption or having children thing?

Lay it on me

That's entirely the point. When you remove "natural parent" from the law, then whomever happens to be the legal guardian at the time has final legal say over the child.

>mfw decent nz banter is so rare the cunts have to save it and repost it forever

Smh. That's fucked up. Especially the last one! Wtf are they thinking.

come on did you expect any different? also some ausfag owes me 5 Koala bear pelts for the bet

the chinks should get it over with and rape you guys before you guys become new canada, it fucking blows seeing all this forced transgender shit thank fuck my little brother doesnt have any transgender shit in his schools, and all of my family that surrounds him is smart men and woman.

Honestly, is there ONE. SINGLE. REASON. to live in Australia?

>Australians Watch “Crocodile Dundee” For The First Time

youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g

chinks should fuck off and just nuke melbourne, sydney and canberra

then fling every other nuke they have at that cancerous shithole to your north

Gay lobby asks you So which way ar YOU voting in this Poll?

Is anyone actually gonna say:
I-I-I am.. umm umm Voting NO s-s-sir..gulp!!

Its proportionately related to how far a sheep can get away into a mountain

I forget, do you guys have mandatory voting?

Why wouldn't you just laugh and say "I'm voting no, sorry sweetheart"

Toss me a Bruce

I'll have to read more. That differs from my understanding. I read through some of the original documents they released and that it was mostly about trying to reduce bullying of kids around minority issues and differences (which primary school kids are always prone to do).

>Parents can expect state interference when it comes to moral values, parenting, and education
Isn't this true everywhere in the West? If you go too far with your parenting (neglect, abuse, cults, malnutrition, kooky medical ideas), the state can take children and rehome them. it honestly doesn't seem so bad to me, but then I don't hate governments as a general rule.

Sure. I think marriage is about a legal contract that's recognized by the state. It determines a whole series of different rights (around tax, inheritance, end-of-life decisions, property ownership, power of attorney, and stuff like that). All the religious ceremony is a private belief issue that people can do in their own time. For me, marriage is just about whatever rights that the state gives to a heterosexual couple and then potentially extended them to same-sex couples, if marriage between same-sex couples is made legal. What follows from these ideas, user?

I voted yes and so did everyone in my family. Also everyone at my work (which is a blue collar company) voted yes too. :)

border controls that work

we are talking about normies..not Sup Forumstards

>I forget, do you guys have mandatory voting?
Yes, but this same-set marriage vote was not.

Read

all the dumbfuck leftists i know voted yes (the morons think it's simply a "muh rights and equality" issue)

all the sane people voted no because they can see the slippery slope ain't a fallacy this time

>directly hands him all Aussie pussy at bargain basement prices
>doesnt want them runs to russia
>in russia a gay man is beaten for liking men and says why should I run from my country?
Faggots>vagina cucks

That won't matter when your government inevitably lets them all in.

Just another publicity stunt from Karl 'Click Bait' Stefanovic

>9news

KILL YOURSELF, RETARD
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

YOU SCUM HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU

>last white nation to hold out

Fuark

I am certain it will be a NO. the latest polls are a consensus building exercise the radical left do when they are trying to steal an election...but it never works.

>i havent voted yet
>please win me over

This is the most blatent case of (you) fishing I have ever seen

shut up faggot nobody cares what you have to say

state and federal elections yep don't vote you get fined

The only good aussie left.
youtube.com/watch?v=sN1iKfSfihw

>sane people
>falling for a retarded FUD campaign that couldn't even present a single actual factual argument
Yeah, deffo mate.

>I am certain it will be a NO
It's gonna be 60-70% yes.

But I really really hope by some miracle it's a no.

Not legal in Switzerland though.
Funniest thing is when retards go after the whites for not being progressive enough...when whites have been the most progressive. It's always the angry white mans fault. Really gets the noggin joggin senpai

>expecting no to win in the west in 2017
the west is too pozzed for that

If I look at it from every angle? Probably not. But theres still some time till that point comes. Right now only manufacturing and the NBN are the only ones fucking us over. We have these things to look forward to (other than the impending fagification):
>A completely Chinese owned farming and food production industry
>House prices through the fucking roof
>100% foreign ownership of energy
>100% Chinese owned heritage lands
>More immigration thanks to the impending and inevitable Greens/Labor govt under Shill Shorten
>Retarded low IQ population
>Death of Medicare

I mean really, the Australian Dream is for all intents and purposes over.

I also want to add that this is actually the fucking public's fault more than the government. The fucking "She'llberoightm8" attitude along with insisting the government do everything to fix all problems have lead to the downfall of this country.

marriage no longer has any meaning
you can marry whatever you like now

I'm going to marry an attack helicopter
I suggest you do the same

I want to marry a child.
Children in Australia can consent to HRT and there are children under the age of 10 participating in HRT.
The party line is that we should legislate it because the school children are engaging in gay sex and will kill themselves if it doesn't pass.

I want to fuck those children, their agency is already legislated.

Yeah they should let anyone in the world vote, like in your shitty 56% country.

It'd be really trustworthy then.

>seems unrelated

Kindly please SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING WHEN YOU ADMIT TO NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING SCUM

YOU'RE GOING TO GET NAILED TO A FUCKING CROSS AND PUT ON DISPLAY

Wat? It sounds like you're living in some weird fantasy land, mate. Marriage of children in Australia is illegal (check out that case in Melbourne recently with the imam and the 14yo girl). Sexual abuse of children is illegal too. These things aren't in danger.
What's the connection between HRT and gay marriage?

>I want to fuck those children...
You're a sick fuck

>Kindly please SHUT THE FUCK UP
I'm noticing a pattern here that people who don't like the idea of gay marriage bring in a whole series of seemingly unrelated identity issues involving gender, race, bestiality, pedophilia, etc. This isn't necessary. They're different issues than gay marriage. And then I notice that when questioned, anti-gay-marriage people completely lose their shit and start typing in all caps. Totally mysterious!

"The Australian dream" is a fucking meme propagated by incompetent politicians and swallowed by ignorant cocksuckers

The connection, you blind cunt, is that HRT is kind of a big decision and that saying a child can wrap their heads around that (demonstrably untrue) is saying that a child can vote(labor campaigns on this issue), drink, and fucking FUCK.

YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER

>seemingly

There's that word again you ignorant cunt. Do you, or do you not, know what your talking about?
Can you say anything with certainty, or do you view death as the only certainty?

>saying a child can wrap their heads around that (demonstrably untrue) is saying that a child can vote(labor campaigns on this issue), drink, and fucking FUCK.
You've proved nicely that HRT issues have no relationship to gay marriage, and also that (for other reasons) you're a very mad cunt.

HRT issues =/= gay mariage

>Do you, or do you not, know what your talking about?
I'll clarify for you. The social-panic-around-identity issues that you keep raising have no relationship to gay marriage. They're completely separate. Bringing them into gay marriage discussion shows you've got a big cactus up your bum.

Also, this is an imageboard so please more images.

If achild can get HRT they can consent to sex.........

If they're getting expensive operations and courses of hormones with the specific purpose of engaging in sex acts, then yesssss cunt they can consent to sex acts
You're the sort of dumb cunt who would say that if I crucified you, that would just be my privilege.