Can we talk about how fucking disgusting Asian girls are?

I see this board slobbering over azn vaginas because you losers love anime and think they'll be super sweet and kind but they are like fucking cockroaches. I work as a building maintanence guy and every fucking slant eye apartment is dirty as fuck. Dirtier than the niggers and pajeets that live in the same building. I go there and there's bugs all over the fucking place. They don't wash the fucking floor. They get water all over the floor and often cause leaks into floors below them. Chinks are the worst of the worst. The other day I went up to two girls you'd love if you saw them. Too East Asian FOBs who looked cute at first sight but kept their apartment a fucking mess. I went in the bathroom and the floor was brown! They caused so much water damage from not closing the shower curtain while showering water was leaking into the floor below. But they looked clean of course, because chinks are all about appearances. These dumb gooks even had a clogged sink they weren't complaining about at all. Fucking idiots. I was so grossed out by them I lost all attraction to them and got the fuck out of there. Why can't chinks clean the fuck up after themselves.

Stop being a bunch of fags and be loyal to white girls. All my favorite past gfs are white. A dirty chink won't make white children or a white son.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PGeGDJy5Jc
archive.is/oke0n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your waifu is shit and broke your heart user?

You stupid spic. Go move to Japan and stop embarrassing the white race.

ROASTIE DETECTED BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP

> Stop liking Asian women
> Posts pic of hot Asian woman

You convinced me.

Japanese girls are the one who moves here for the mastercock, if you have to move yourself for womens then you dont deserve be called men.

BBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

PPPFFFFFFFTTT

*sniff*

> Chinks
found your problem

i tired to get a white girl, but theyre all dumb

Also, woman, clean up your fucking room. Jeez.

show your flag

I can deal with Asian and cumskins dating
But if you think chinks are better than whites you have a severe mental injury

If you can't get a white girl you're a retard. Settling for Asian whores doesn't make you a man, it makes you a faggot.

LMAO you have to say like bitch u liek da dick they’re on tinder because they don’t want to have normal conversation

thats strange, i dont feel like a faggot when im fucking my asian gf

Should have kept adding "and you?" to see how long you could keep it going.

A lot of them are hot, but even the hot ones are dirty. The girl from my story was wearing a tight schoolgirl outfit I shit you not. But her apartment was hoarders levels of bad. I can't imagine how smelly and hairy she was under that dress.

oh yeah those filthy asians
but which website? there are so many

You will when you pop out a couple of ugly chinklets while real white men are having real white sons.

I'm doing an undergrad in something with a high amount of antwomen, yes they are status obsessed, yes they are cold, but holy shit every single one has been unbelievably tight and dripping wet. Despite what you might think as long as you are discrete they are all massive sluts. Why do you think they come to the West to study?

either this

or this

what if you fuck chinks AND white girls?

Banging azn qts doesnt you a fag

>If you can't get a white girl you're a retard

hello Chad

I wish sometimes I wasn't attracted to them, but I am. Also, 99.9% of white women are god awful. Not all, but damn near. I am not into FOB though, theres something "missing" there, not even interested in conversation.

i already have a white son :^) do you?

Jealous much, Roastie?

has it occurred to you that there are different classes in asia just like here?

I've met asian people like this. I also met my gf, who manages a multi million dollar property portfolio and has since her teens.

What's your excuse for not having a 10/10 QUEEN?

He dosnt even have dignity... you think he its going to have a son?

Also congrats about your son.

I'm a degenerate slob too, so it doesn't bother me. I still like azn pucci.

Congratulations.

thanks anons

It's an impotent chink, they make these threads when they get sadbrain from rejection

I'm not attracted to baboons.

>I work in maintenance
>The apartment's I'm called to service are dirty

NO SHIT user. The surprising thing is why landlords don't take note of which tenants are fucking slobs in the event of a lawsuit.

Don't want to be cucked like pic related

Burn the rice

No joke, some of the black girls I've dated were some of the nicest most loyal girls I've ever been with. WM/BF relationships apparently have a super low divorce rate compared to the national average because both White men and Black women are typically responsible for maintaining a relationship when they date inside their race and this applies when they date outside of it too.

Also they all loved raceplay so it was fun calling them niggers and pretending I was a plantation owner fucking his slave and what not. Love that memory

It's true, every chink girl I fuck has a grody un-cared for apartment. No other kind of east-asian, just chinese. I wonder why... I think it has to do with directionlessness and rebellion against their parents.

>not eat the rice
>get the lice

Congratulations

>real white men
no true scotsman

Yeah, If I know she's even gone to school in the west that's when I know she's a thot and only good for a pump and dump.

>interested in conversation
Implying that our own women have anything to talk about besides wine, yoga and their oversized asses.

That's just disgusting

I own several complexes near UC in Ohio and I can confirm OPs post. Its terrible and gross AF.

This. All women belong to the MVP (massive vanilla penis)

So true. The asian obsession is so fucking degenerate. Anime is degenerate. These asian loving fags are no better than a wigger. Asian culture is fucking weird, and naturally repulsive to all white people with good wholesome families. Only betas with single moms like asian shit and anime because they have no culture or white identity.

I've had a similar experience with a latino. Problem is they are lazy and age like milk

True asians wimminz r nasty

Depends. I've met more Latina certified MILFs than I have White ones.

They're lazy in all matters except child rearing and cooking for you so it's too bad.

An actual politically incorrect thread

posttime stamp with photo of baby eyes or GTFO
protip: if eyes arent blue or green baby isnt white faggot.

White girls are whores, East Asian girls are the Aryan man's dream.

Chinese cities are dirty crowded polluted shitholes. Chinese villages are dirty poor polluted shitholes. The populace reflects this.

> "white"
> faces are a obviously a circular black smudge.

I see your child takes after the mother's looks.

Fuck asians.
All I want is a blonde qt gf.

She needs a tail, then she'll be perfect.

My ex was a qt asian gf and her vagina smelt terrible. Good thing she left me, wouldn't have wanted to have some ugly half gook kids.

never understood yellowfever

asians do nothing for me

Their communist culture fosters a careless attitude towards general upkeep because nobody truly owns anything.

I've stuck my dick in women of every race--including a Masai warrior princess from Kenya. Some kinds of women are better than others and white western women don't even come close to my top 10. They're stupid, entitled, selfish, needy, and disloyal beyond all hope. "b-but I want white children!" Sure, have your white kids. But is making sure your kids are 100% white really worth it if their mother is a whore? Just name your kid "Whoreson" when they're born because it's accurate.

The scent of fish and soy sauce turns me on even harder.

is ok

Friendly reminder that the Han Chinese lobby wants to avoid the mistakes of the western world and discourage their people and ours from mixing and tainting globally ascendant Han Blood.

What this means is they want to convince you not to marry an azn, because they say if you do your hapa kid wilp be a school shooter. This is propaganda meant to demoralize you.

The truth is if your kid isnt at least half Han by 2020 your entire heritage and genetic legacy will be lost, paved over by the China numba 1 century.

Can we talk about sauce for a minute?

youtube.com/watch?v=_PGeGDJy5Jc

as an american you are by default not white.

only new englander anglos are white in america because they had no opportunities to mix

g*rmans and slavEs are not white

y..you too...

Their parents spoil them. It's what happens when you only have one child.

DUDE PLEASE MAKE THIS A NEW CHALLENGE OR SOMETHING
TRY AND FIND A GIRL WHO IS
AS DITZY AIRHEAD ASF AS THIS
AND TRY AND KEEP IT good and you
GOING FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

FIRST PERSON TO DO IT
WINS FREE (You)s & a KEK

:^)

I'm a plumber you retard, not a janitor. I fix shit.

archive.is/oke0n

By the way this thread is cultural Marxism. Leftists are trying hard to dismantle the "myth" that Asians are better immigrants than dirty Mexicans or rapefugees. I pulled up an old article but if you search "model minority myth" the press has been spouting this bullshit with vigor recently because they are desperate to stir people up against Trump.

Sorry but your worst Chink is still a productive member of society.

If true then add it to the list of reasons why women are fucking retarded. You cannot change what a man is sexually attracted to by making it appear unpopular. This may be the case for stupid cunts, but it does not work like that the other way around.

Thank you, it's fuckign gross. They make selfish mothers and shitty house wives.

this and they are hideous without make up

they look like vermin honestly

i dont know why any white would mix with them

> when im fucking my asian gf
>i already have a white son
So you either gave your white son a broken family and a single mother or you are cheating on your white wife with an asian gf. Which one is it?
Goddamn and people are congratulating you

Thats the whole point you faggot. Any asshole with some sort of dick can get a white girl. If I was looking for livestock that would be great. I bred and asian woman because she has a brain, actually knows how to raise kids, and makes a shit ton of money. There are white woman who can do this, but it is more rare than you think.

Are you taking care of your son or are you busy being a shitty husband and father fuckign dirty slants?

actually you might be on to something. since I live in the great cucked north every chink here has rich ass parents who pay for their school.

use your real flag

my wife doesnt consider asian girls to be people

>Anime is degenerate.
>Anime is degenerate.
>Anime is degenerate.
Triggered

Most people are dirty AF though.

gfs Chinese parents cook oily ass food and leave it all over the top of the range, count and cabinets though.

> By this logic your wife encourages bestiality.

There is literally no upgrade from the white race.
Dont shit on your gene pool anons.

nice good job. I want a minimum of 5 once im older.

So she is happy with her husband partaking in bestiality then? I assume she doesn't know. Good job looking after your family retard.

>tfw semperfinigger
>tfw see all the chinks and japs in their natural habitat

Hate to break it to you guys but most of them are short, ugly little trolls.

HOWEVER, if you're white or a bean with a whole lot of European, you can bag a hot one, you're kids will probably be fucked up tho

so?

Meanwhile on Chinese Sup Forums:

>posters saying that no one should fuck white people
>posters saying whites have big dicks and small brains
>saying that whites are promiscuous and unreliable
>whites don't even take care of their parents when they get old: no loyalty, no honor
>having kids with whites will make your kids dumber
>all whites care about is "muh dick" and "muh creativity"
>while half their countries are being invaded by muslims, africans, and/or mexicans that the whites have neglected to stop
>"breeding with whites is genetic suicide and your kids will be stupid bastard hapas who are ugly because whites are inferior"

>some rich chink "managing" her parents money laundary scheme

You must live in Hongcouver you cuck.

they seem extremely willing to join other tribes, I feel bad for asian men it's really not fair

Dat Ass!