Canada, yes!

Day of the rake when?

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/07/30/canadian-military-seeks-to-improve-its-transgender-policy.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjAcuk1yGNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hurts so good

Why Trudeau, why did you do this to your people?

trust me user, we are all ashamed.
Give us a decade to fix this bs, any longer and we will be gone, pray for us

Serious question: if current year man wins the next election, is there a chance leafs will have a civil war? I normally think of you as pretty peaceful, but the guy seems insane

he's not nuts, he's just totally controlled and brainwashed

nah, there won't be a civil war, but there might be a right-wing cultural revolution within the next 30ish years.

Actually, I hope that Canada becomes a centre of banking revolution that leads the intellectual core of the Anglo-sphere to uncuckening

>it could happen!!

Dude, you don't have 30 years...like, I'm surprised regular people aren't throwing molotov cocktails at cop cars after that ruling that your government can take your kids away if you "misgender" them...

The Cops, as individuals, are actually among the best we have in terms of the culture war.

We're worried about this sjw law making, but it's extremely selectively enforced, Leafs know how to hide from the system, we have to, almost everybody doesn't bow to the system. We still have very many good folks

These laws, believe it or not, actually galvanize the Canadian patriots toward autonomy; we need this bullshit to self correct our cultural retardation. The progressives are overplaying their hand

Please rake us into oblivion

Can he really be called a tranny when all he has is longer hair? Seriously low effort - not even keeping his eyebrows in check

fuck off nihilist leaf
we will have our time
have faith and reclaim our future

What the fuck does diversity have to do with the military

The military needs to be a well-oiled killing machine that can protect me and my rights from foreign threats. It cant afford to waste time on mentally ill soldiers with 40%+ suicide rates, it

Fuck this makes me so mad

Leaf civil war when? Down with the (((crown)))! 1776!

>Military actively seeks to weaken itself

Hahaha so Canada

>Canada, land of the someone's, home of the get your ass thrown in jail for dissenting.

Leaf uprising when?

lel just fuck our shit up eh

DEAR GOD!

>Kill it with fire

Honestly our military is so worthless right now we would not be able to resist any kind of internal or external threat whatsoever, if ISIS were to somehow launch a Philippines-style insurgency in Canada (impossible I know, but just for example) there would be zero possibility of them even being contested let alone defeated, they would sweep the nation and massacre everyone unless some international force intervened.

I don't know why anyone thought it would be a good idea to let it get to this point.

Rake yourselves, leafs.

>I don't know why anyone thought it would be a good idea to let it get to this point.
Just let it all burn

>Using the uniform to promote a political agenda.

Fortunately the UCMJ prevents shit like this from happening in America.

The cars are already flaming...

>drump btfo

We need to accept it is already over, I know it is painful, but there is no way to "reclaim" anything, it has all been meticulously and intentionally destroyed over decades of slow and steady subversion.

Whatever comes of Canada in the future will not be anything resembling the past, we will either totally collapse into Greece-tier irrelevancy or the confederation will dissolve. This will happen in our lifetime, likely sooner rather than later, these are the last days of our country.

Checked

>tfw that's not just a one off car

>twice
J U S T

WTF IS THAT?!

well, there's a way to save what remais frm canada: a separatist movement

*Cringes and screams internally*...like, I don't know weather to be horified or ammused. That legit seems like something out of the onion, but it's real. Is any of this real? Am I in the matrix? This can't be real life...are we going to have to start taking leaf political refugees soon?

That's a 10/10 in Leafistan!

>2016
is there a more recent article?

something beautiful and brave

Serious question: is nobody in Canada worried about the white replacement rates? I know a lot of people both sides of the border, nobody is really having kids intentionally in Canada until well into their 30's and surprise surprise, many autistic and/or dud kids

No, we literally can't afford kids, I can't imagine why I'd want to raise kids in a country like this anyway they'd just get brainwashed in elementary school and become homosexuals.

I cannot wait for a violent incident from a trans Canadian service member.
>dubs, it's a publicized homicide
>trips, it's a mass shooting

Someone should tell the Chinese that diversity > uniformity.

>are we going to have to start taking leaf political refugees soon?
I'm already working on my plea / submission of application to the Don desu

I'm embarrassed to live here now anons. But wtf do I do? I have kids. I have lots of money but few skills. What have I done to myself?

Yo America, you need a another wall!

>I can't imagine why I'd want to raise kids in a country like this anyway they'd just get brainwashed in elementary school and become homosexuals
And they'll take your kids if you tell them to cut that shit out - iktf

posting some amusing cuckmans

>30 years in military
>rank of corporal
kek these creatures are fucking useless

>"What type of nation you want citizen?"

>what do I do
MFW we started a revolutionary war over a 2% tax hike over tea, and Leafs have litteral demons reading to their children

>"There are no official figures for how many transgender people are serving in the military, but estimates put the number at about 200"

Leafs bend the knee to only 200 people

"She" was clearly being held back in rank due to discrimination and intolerance for being different!

The military that stormed Juno beach, Vimmy ridge, how did it go so wrong?

So keep out the narco niggers and the snow niggers is the only chance we got.

already was in for 16 years before transition

"She" would have transitioned earlier, but the toxic masculinity and lack of inclusive diverse practices in the military created a state of psychological bullying that led to lack of promotion.

Thankfully this will all change soon - Diversity is Canada's Strength!

Friendly reminder that if you leafs hadn't taken your eyes off the road you could've kept Harper and literally none of this would've happened.

Fix this shit in 2019 or prepare to be mocked without mercy. and also to lose your country.

We need to return to our heritage. At this point Ontario, Quebec and B.C. are completely finished. Only the prairie provinces remain stable and uncucked. We could probably declare Independence and win given a large portion of our military equipment is stored in Alberta anyways.

Most underrated post I've seen all week, plus fucking CHECKD!