Prepping for the incoming Mueller Massacre

Prepping for the incoming Mueller Massacre.
Please post meme material for the upcoming festivities and what you'd like done with it, templates, text, images, etc.. I've got a couple hours to invest in America and hope you do too. MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/
youtube.com/watch?v=-c4AMYlgX0I
youtube.com/watch?v=C0gqTKc8gO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/1

/2

/4

Bump

bamp

Use #Russia tomorrow after Sara Carter breaks her new story. Be ready fuckers, don't let the media ignore this like they always do

bump.
Thanks OP.

If this is as big league as I think it is, expect a mass shooting or some other distraction

This.
Red Alert for false flags.

Bump for the memes

Fuck, every day the rabbit hole plunges to new depths.

We knew many months ago, but at least it's in the light now.

bump for this patriotic bread

AUTISTS ASSSSSSSSSEEMMMBBBBBLLLE

wasn't she supposed to "break" her story today?

I don't understand how the police don't just, like, start shooting and beating these people to death. I think if I were a cop, just doing my job, and some lanky, skinny, skeletal, whiney faggot chanting "black lives matter!" or "No Trump! No KKK! No fascist USA!" or "resist!" and they threw balloons of piss, feces, and hazardous chemicals at me, and I got hit, I'd lose all control, draw my firearm, and just fucking unload.

It's kind of too bad that the cops don't. We could really do with less commies in the world.

I get why you'd say that, however we have a longstanding tradition of allowing protest for good reason. We don't want the precedent of crackdowns by whoever happens to be in power at any given time.

IMO, cops should turn the other way and let the locals deal with Antifa. THAT'S the American way!

I like these user, it like a crime stoppers rolodex.

I guess Obama would be more fitting under the O.

>our only job is to investigate
fucking ridiculous

Bumping.

Habbening incoming. Blue Beam or nuke launch or assassination attempt.

Great thread have a bump

That meme is shit tier kys for even having it

OP, do you know something we don't?
Anyways, I'm always glad to shoop. Let's fire it up.

wtf is going on ITT?

wait a sec is this what winning feels like? dear fucking god

Only thing I truly know is, Sup Forums is always right.

dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/

he's /ourguy/ now.

Russians BSing their last half hour of work at the russian troll farms or russian troll farm managers requiring employees to check into these threads to verify they are actually logged in and working

Idk, this was the first thing that came to mind

youtube.com/watch?v=-c4AMYlgX0I

youtube.com/watch?v=C0gqTKc8gO4

This guy was literally trying to prevent fighting by putting himself in the middle as a mediator. Fucking hell

Does anyone know if sriracha bro pressed charges? Or just the state prosecutor is going after Clanton?

>the Trump impeachment
>THE MUELLER MASSACRE

Memes for the masses!
OP I hope you are pleased.

I admit I think I'm fucking clever. Cropped it a bit. Share on the normie-sphere plz.

Maybe, maybe. It's hard to say. For a time I believed Comey was working with Trump but just playing antagonist. That might still be true. Hard to say.

OP has forsaken us

kek, bretty gud

bump

kek good work, stealing it