HOLY FUCK!!! OBAMA IMPLICATED IN CROOKED CLINTON URANIUM DEAL

BIGGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE FOR DEMOCRATS
circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow
>“My client was providing information for a couple years before this really got voted on by CFIUS, and here’s the rub. High-ranking law enforcement officials in the Obama Administration knew that there was corruption in this company and that information about the corruption in this Russian entity never made it to CFIUS, evidently, because CFIUS authorized the purchase in 2010."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2QFRN5zxGM
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888
youtube.com/watch?v=SNPbV0kSPlM&t=272
archive.fo/FxKqx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=O2QFRN5zxGM

sum up

literally no one outside of this cares cares.

lol

First for happening

No wonder the left has shilled Russia so hard, they can't stop themselves from projecting

shill begone

Comey wasn’t fbi director during uranium one. Mueller was!

Anyone old enough to remember when the republican party was considered the devil after 2008, voted for Obama, realized he's a different side of the same coin, and just went totally 3rd position altogether?

I can't believe just how gross our gov't is.

Mueller needs to resign right now, he is heavily implicated in all the new reporting today

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Pic related, most notably, he was the "uranium mule" for this deal, personally delivering 10g samples of what was eventually purchased directly to the Russians

This is why Trump didn't do anything to discourage the left from pushing 'Muh Russia' conspiracy theories.
Because he knew that the end of this line of inquiry would be the Clintons in federal prison for corruption, bribery, and treason.

he should but he wont, resigning is for the good guys.

Oh boy was he ever

Can you imagine the chimpout if Mueller resigned?

bumperino

thanks! I was just looking for this, watched some show here and time passed me by. Ironically been waiting for this all day, and when it airs I forget about it

Good a night as any to fire up #FIREMUELLER and tack it on to #ClintonRussia
Those digits certainly think its worth pushing for

>Hanity openly wondering if donations laundered to the Clinton Foundation was laundered from Russia

Oh you cheeky fucker

Mueller isn't going to back down and force Assagne's hand. The house of cards they built will all come tumbling down come the 21st. No amount of deflecting and labeling of fake news will help them. It's happening boys and girls.

You're so tilted and scared you can't even type properly LMAO!!!

Stay classy, Shareblue.

Bump for Megatootsies, I will not rest until I get more

LOL this is nothing. Nothing makes me want to sleep more than shit like this you desperate Drumpf fags

His latest forays, interviewing people related to that likely made-up "Peter W Smith" person are just fucking embarrassing and frankly insulting, as a taxpayer nominally funding his BS shitshow special counsel

CUTE

what kind of faggot stance is that

exactly

Something else popped up today thats pretty damming about regarding Obama

Trey Gowdy revealed Samantha Powers testified that she didnt do all the unmaskings done in her name

youtube.com/watch?v=SNPbV0kSPlM&t=272

So its either

A) shes lying

B) someone else in obamas team was unmasking people in her name

This is a pretty big break in the unmasking case - Powers name was used to request unmaskings almost once a day

archive.fo/FxKqx

Is she the fall girl or a liar Sup Forums?

You can tell Nixon was a good guy because of how cruel the establishment has treated him in the years since his retirement.

Lol she’s got sjw fishmouth too. How didn’t I see that? Barf

yea but i went from kerry '04 to ron paul '08, ron paul '12, trump '16. glad i was never an obamafag.

>when your president is such a fucking disaster you have to manufacture outrage over some obscure uranium sale involving your opposition to distract from it

Heck it and check it make Trump wreck it!

Lol hyperbole much? Epstein and trump connections are biggest scandal

correct

I don't trust anyone who was ever for Obama desu

It's ok antichrist go work on getting nuked by rocketman

Someone should bring up that NK's and Iran nukes could be powered by this Uranium

@145698579

Neck yourself you shill faggot. No one will miss you

Statue of limitations are up. Sessions was asleep. Trump not doing shit. Dry.....

I guarantee Obama was reading Trump's phone transcripts and the emails of people around him like a cuck faggot , hoping and praying every day he would find some incriminating shit, he was clearly obsessed with Trump because Trump really was the one who blew the lid off his big lie of a life

Informant.

Browns always rat on each other.

mueller can't resign because that will imply he's guilty. shits getting real

None of that for RICO cases :)
Infinite time!

My god if you retards are still parroting this nonsense we're doing fucking great.

Unless the previous info is correct that Mueller has been given immunity in return for bringing down the previous administration.

What a horrible bind he's in now. Holy fuck.

Wrong attitude user, in fact, people who voted for Obama twice and switched to Trump are the people who won him the election. Lots and lots and lots of Trump people are now redpilled previously bluepilled good people

Rico has no limitations.

This. He won't step down. We have to patient wait for the next wikileaks dump on the 21st

Checked.

their whole game falls apart if we can force the MSM to report on this and apply pressure

they've only survived because the media lets them go unpressured, people ignore the story

And Trump curse strikes yet another athlete who hates Trump - Got Aaron Rodgers, and 20 minutes ago Boston Celtics SF Gordon Heyward breaks his leg!

Have you ever met one of those people who voted for Obama twice and then Trump? I am legitimately convinced that they don't exist.

That may or may not happen, turns out that was tweeted by a fake Assange account, but people fell for it. So that kinda sucks.

What a nothingburger

Anyone feeling sleepy?

>20% of us uranium
>obscure
>millions of dollars sent in kick backs and bribes to the clinton foundation
>shills desperately trying to lull people to sleep

Hillary should be happy she didnt win. This revelation would have blown up her presidency?

@

Sleepyshills are best shills

Louise mensch's twitter larp farts taught me that RICO was statuteless in terms of a time expiry. How cool is that?

We are winning and there's nothing they can do. They will deflect, try and label everything is fake news, and hope the main stream media won't report anything. It'll take longer than it should, but there's no way they can avoid this.

Not tired of winning yet!

yeah i can't imagine that happening. trump wants to destroy everything obama stood for

Former Obama voter and current Trump voter here, can confirm, BTW checked

Holyshit, and this man is now ofc the head of the fucking FBI....

This guy is in fucking deep shit, like straight up to under his damn nose

What were they gonna do with the uranium anyways? Not like anyone would care if a nuke went off somewhere in the middle east or Europe.

All these digits!

Are you me?

Most of Wisconsin/Iowa/Michigan/Ohio/PA tbqh senpai
All those states plus Florida and maybe a couple others flipped from Obama in 08 and 12 to Trump in 2016

the shils on Sup Forums are going absolutely mad and spamming. their boss is likely telling them to increase shitposting by 100%

this is absoloutely massive

I have never been a fan of trump, but I can't help it. He can't stop winning and I love how much he makes the corrupt Republicans and Dems squirm and cry. Please deliver on your promise to drain the swamp trump.

I guess Hannity wasn't kidding

Bump

1st time i voted Ross Perot 92', 2nd time I voted Trump 2016!

That crack smoking Joker taught me the power of having no class or morals or integrity

Obama didnt go fullly insane progressive fascist until after 2012 and many whites thought that by electing him in 08 they were putting to bed so to speak racism in america. Do you see how these good hearted people were redpilled just by living through the nightmare years of Obama?

bump for (((russian collusion)))

I think soros just pumped 18 billion of his shekels into his programs(probably to avoid death tax if he crocks) but who knows

Yeah no guarantees of a 21st release by Wikileaks, that's a shill meme so that they can come back on that day and shitpost about something that was never promised in the first place

Blatant media matters bots always spamming Sean's tweets with the same shit night after night. They're scared of him. The shilling is real boys. We're all under attack

Sad. I guess I was wrong. I was hoping assange had an ace up his sleeve

Hahaha no I’d never vote for that underweight Farm tool to begin with. If you voted for obama for any reason, whatsoever you were wrong then and just as likely to be shallow in your beliefs now. Nobody who is remotely well rounded is so wishy-washy that they swing vote back and forth from obama.

CNN just reported "Pokemon Go now in possession of enriched Uranium!"

Hes not head of FBI anymore (he was at the time of the cable released by Wikileaks). He's the special counsel appointed by Rod Rosenstein (current assistant Attorney general) after AG Sessions recused himself.

The current FBI director is Christopher Wray, appointed and confirmed by Trump after he fired Comey in May

Yep. Same with Joseph McCarthy.

Nixon was the last true president before ZOG permanantly sunk their teeth into the presidency forever.

I always laugh when niggers keep saying that Trump brought out racists. It's literally king niggers fault for not being able to keep his chimps in check and egging them on.

You will hang for your crimes.

ah that's right, I really knew this deep back there in my head somewhere.

Thanks for clearing it up

Links of the Wikileaks?

But you're forgetting that Democrats are sub-human animals, much like niggers. They can't be held responsible for their actions. And since this Democrat is a nigger too, he has a double get out of jail free card.

He's definitely been more active and hinting at future deleterious Clinton releases and the tweeted out key from this weekend got a lot of peoples hopes up that something is imminent, but right now he's still spending at least part of his time helping Catalonia. I honestly have no idea when he'll release

Good. I was just reading that mueller was stalling so the limitations run out.

I've seen many off these at least they say so.
Also seen many of those who voted for Obama the first, not the 2nd and then Trump

not to like drag normal people into this ofc, but that user that shot his parents today or yesterday, he did this, I went through his reddit posts earlier

bump?

>Anarchist voting

Um.

nothign will happen. they have all the hacked emails and destruction of evidence, staff asking for help on reddit wiping evidence, the contents of the emails and the lying under oath about it - no one was found guilty of anything. no scandal has ever resulted in a president or high ranking politician getting arrested. the absolute worst thing that has happened is resigning over a scandal. wow, terrible. nothing will come of this. nothign ever does. they own the law and only the poor are ever found guilty.

Can get there from the tweet link

totally max /comfy/ right now

see