Critical Anglo goals:
>Pan-Anglo Commonwealth
>Legal acknowledgement of mutual defense pacts
>Reclamation of Southern Africa
>End migration to homeland and repatriate Asians
>increase birthrates
>increase Christian belief and practice
>unshackle our militaries from Israel and the Middle East

The Great White Tribe is 300 million strong, spans three continents while controlling two as well as two oceans. But we're on the retreat these last seventy years as opposed to the last 1500 years of constant oppression and elevation of lesser races. America is 56% and dropping, and most Anglos don't even know they're Anglos. China is buying Australia and Canada and we have basically retreated from Southern Africa.

The burden falls on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8iFrXiN1PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anglo Renaissance Party Flag

Five stars for the five Anglo sovereignties.
The stars for our aspirations - to elevate mankind to the temporal heavens and annex all the planets and lands untold and unseen.
The red, white, and blue for our common colors.
The black for the blackshirts and our solidarity with the Arabic Ba'athists and thus all men who seek to unify their nations and elevate themselves.

Feckin bump, best general.

Africa-tier flag besides colours.

NZ here. Swamped by insectoids desu

For whatever it's worth, I think England needs to declare independence, framed as leaving all those who agree with the status quo, (the Left, the media and immigrants mostly) to live in their diverse publicly funded utopia, and pay for it.
This in conjunction with a "completely" unrelated Scots indy movement.
The 2 combined would break the economy and Parliament short-term, longer-term we would restore self-governance, begin cleaning up.
I think this is the way to break our single party strangle hold on Parliament.

Fuck off

Americans are not Anglos.
Two thirds of them are from Irish or German heritage.
The other third is black.

They have tried to destroy the Commonwealth and its nations numerous times before.

They are not Anglo.

did i manage to get here before the triggered euros and shill mexicans / migrants to the uk who seek to divide our fellow anglos?

IRELAND
>ANGLO
IRELAND
>ANGLO
IRELAND
>ANGLO
IRELAND
>ANGLO
IRELAND
>ANGLO
IRELAND
>ANGLO

sorry about this fella lads
you can add momentum to the list of UK problems

yeah i never quite figured how they managed to weasel their way in but there they always are

Pretty much , to an extent.

> People actually wanted to change the NZ flag

They are people who have no understanding of our countrys history! Nor how it became what it is today.I consider them to be unloyal & unpaitroic swine to this nation. Those that would change the flag to a silver fern , to represent the diversity of our nation.And how "we're no longer only for Europeans".How disgusting for these people to throw away a flag that has seen countless battles in the name of crown & country.To throw away our colours that has seen atop Mt.Everest , and that represents our contrubtions to the global community.

Disloyal . unpaitrotic swine that are unaware of our nations history and believe in the diverstiy montra want the flag changed.

+ Republican scum.

>one of the options was a fucking fern

you dodged a bullet

Leaf.
RIP

>You would have become the new LEAF

Feels good, huh?

>ywn live in the timeline where england didn't jew us out of representation, allowing the entire new world to be Anglo, North America to be mostly English and Scottish, and the UK to be the greatest power in Europe

fuck you dad

Somebody redpill me on the Channel Islands. Seem pretty based desu.

Should be the official Anglo anthem desu

youtube.com/watch?v=p8iFrXiN1PE

Imperial Federation was basically the goal of Australia’s first prime ministers anyways.

If only the Jews in Washington and London didn’t fuck the UK out of the Imperial Preferance the Empire might’ve survived with Imperial Federation.

>China is buying Australia and Canada
Kiwiland too.

Got Chinese spies in our government/married to MPs etc.

>pls help I love my country

>Imperial Federation
We need to meme this into existence.

Fuck off dad, pure Anglo-American whose family's been over since William Penn got his land grant.

We're still kicking.