twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/920355558493786112

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now this is what leads people to the red pill
gj

No option for 6 Gorillion fake news

Whoa

We need to call in Germany. This amount of Holocaust denial can't be allowed.

delet

Post redpills for twater. I'm all out.

W-WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??

>How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?
Not enough

Any sources on this?

YES.

bump

Sometimes I joke to my normie friends about the holohoax and some of them get upset by it, before I deflect and say I was joking.
I wish I could convince them but they would dismiss it because it's an extremely outlandish claim. I don't blame them, because if anyone said that to me before I looked it in to it on here out of boredom I would react angrily too. Feels bad man.

Your ignorance does not change fact.

Great job idiots
Now they're going to write some faggot article and make us look bad

Daily reminder that anti-semites support the idea that those 6M Jews actually survived WWII and lived happily ever after.

one time I was rambling from one political topic to another and went from media to government elites to racism in about one sentence.

My friend was super confused when I asked him if he knew the ethnicities of the major shareholders of every mainstream news outlet except fox, and why pointing it out is "racist"

Not sure that went over well

>Kicked out of Russia 1884
>Soviet Army was mostly jews in ww2
so which is it?

Here you go, nigger

I tell people this about the holocaust all the time. Stay strong, brother.

>those comments
I love you guys

Suck my dick coward

even more interesting that is called "racist" when Judaism is a Religion. You can't convert to a race unless you're shaun king

the rest of us just hope the menace died.. but the proof is all around us that it's just as strong as ever. HOLOCAUST 1.1 WHEN?!

Lol never thought of it like this.

Soviet Army was mostly unwealthy peasants, Jews were the ones pulling the strings

>except fox
Rupert Murdoch might be goy, but Fox News is crawling with Jews. Don't be fooled because you partially agree with some of their talking heads.

>Kicked out of IMPERIAL Russia
>Which got overthrown by kikes and became the Soviet Union

That you dumb fuck

Tucker is a closet white nationalist

>Soviet Army was mostly jews in ww2
>american education

I was skeptical of this meme but the recent immigrant thing could have been written by a generation identitaire guy.

hHAHAHAHAH

The higher ranking officers were all jews, the average soldier were peasants, mostly ruskies but also some asians that were part of tzarist russia's territories.

you know its true, ivan steinberg
>literally importing nigerians en masse because EKWALITEE

No option for "not enough"

Why is 0 not an option desu?

shit goy, you exposed me
fucking imposter goyim over at israel amirite?

Nice

Khazarians.

is (((Luntz))) a self-hating jew?? he had some bantz during the campaign

Mostly slavs and asians.

Some Jews died of undernourishment. Which isnt surprising when your country is losing a war and you are that last priority to eat.

as if I never knew about them
however, only its elite converted, ww2 was fought by common goys, only the higher ups were kikes
now it's the same

are you a delusional retard?

based Hergé

Get better friends. It has nothing to do with being normies.

Kek

OP pic makes it look like luntz voted for the first option, not that he made the poll

>This is so disheartening, my grandfather had his balls bitten off at Auschwitz.
Which one of you faggots did this? lmao

Good job user!
She would be so proud of you!

Nah, they are great friends. I can tolerate their shit political views because they aren't cunts about it, in fact I'm the one who tries to shove shit down their throat all the time.
Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could find friends who have the same political beliefs as me who aren't complete sperg shut ins.

The argument isn't that the soviet army was mostly Jewish, or even it's officer corps, it's that most of the political commisars where Jewish. The commissars where the ones in charge of ensuring the soldiers where "good communists", swallowed there daily dose of soviet propaganda, and ultimately would shoot their own men if the soldiers started to retreat.

kek, havent seen this one before

Holy shit, you goys are the best. This is top-notch shitlording all the way. The dam is breaking. This is going mainstream.

Muh six gorillion, GOYIM!

>Judaism is a Religion

Yes, but Jewishness is a race.

And Marxist atheist Jews are the problem.

BTFO.

This.

some are funny but a lot are shit tier meme jokes which kind of ruins any accomplishment from tipping the poll

German General Erich Ludendorff sent Vladimir Lenin into Russia with a fortune to fund his activism during the first world war.
Vladimir Lenin had been exiled for trying to instigate his marxist revolution a decade prior.
The Germans aimed to have Russia leave the war, which is what happened.
The soldiers along that assembly line of death found Lenins message of "No war, free bread" to be exactly what they were looking for after over 20% of the population was slaughtered in shifts over four years.

need more JQ red pills
about 6 gorillian should do

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>no holocaust never happened option
Until then it's fake news

Challenge accepted

Why did Sup Forums draw Yaoyorozu with a Swatsika band?

clever

based Jew

HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

lol, hes doing Jewjitsu