So did she die or not?

So did she die or not?

She did, but got better thanks to dragon balls.

I'm pretty sure koro-sensei fixed her up...

How the fuck do you die during childbirth in a developed country like Japan?

'cos she was at home with no equipment due to Russian winter

She was already sickly and came down with Japanese cold while pregnant and went into labor in a blizard and couldn't get to a hospital where she could have most likely survived. But thanks to major reset, Nagisa didn't die.

It's very hard to kill off cockroaches.

No, it was resurrection

Wait so was she alive at the end? I thought Tomoya and Ushio died at the end and that's why they were together.

it was either a flash-back or an alternate episode/ova that has her surviving the birth.

In the VN, Nagisa dies the first time through her route. Then you go through the other girls' routes, helping them out (and also fucking them). Helping them out causes Tomoya to accrue positive karma and causes the city to change fate by letting Nagisa live.

So it's another one of those "impossible to effectively translate to anime" things from a VN huh

ah Japanese cold, that explains it. If one of those poor little yellow folk get so much as a sniffle they fall dead soon after

>(and also fucking them)

Man I need to get into visual novels. XD

>XD

Get the fuck out

tfw people say "XD" unironically

Japanese Cold + Keyaids.

Now we know that Keyaids is actually a heart disease.

Yes but Tomoya went back and completed the VN and it all worked out

Japanese cold is dangerous and so are their trucks

She dies the first time but you have to complete the VN to get the good ending and basically turn back time and let her live. In the anime she lives thanks to all those magic karma spheres that were supposed to be the different routes or something.

>How the fuck do you die during childbirth in a developed country like Japan?

It's actually frightening how easy you can die when having a kid, even in a hospital in a modern country.

Meanwhile 3D teens are giving births at the school bathroom and leaving the baby in the toilet as they go back to class