SILICON VALLEY IN FLAMES

>wildfire in Santa Cruz hills, which form the southern border of (((Silicon Valley)))
>200 acres burnt
>5% contained
>last updated 3 hours ago, so probably more
>evacuations and road closures already in place
>fire continues to burn in steep inaccessible terrain
>moving north into heavy timber

LIBKEKS LEGITIMATELY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

fire.ca.gov/current_incidents/incidentdetails/Index/1902
caltopo.com/map.html#ll=37.18425,-122.05188&z=13&b=map&a=modis_mp
breitbart.com/california/2017/10/17/ice-detainer-issued-for-suspected-wine-country-arsonist-in-sonoma-jail/
archive.is/V0aPR
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Los-Gatos-couple-pleads-to-sexual-abuse-of-their-11728776.php
sacbee.com/news/state/california/fires/article179322896.html
abcnews.go.com/US/mans-concrete-home-survives-raging-wildfire-washington/story?id=33286398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It might burn some silicon valley executives homes. Otherwise it's just burning down some nice hiking trails.

fire.ca.gov/current_incidents/incidentdetails/Index/1902

I live in Santa cruz... WTF??

We need some arsonists to lit fire in Silicon Valley. If we can't assassinate them maybe let the fire do its job for us. The fire rises brother.

hey fellow santacruz buddy whats up

yo i didnt realize the fire was this close im ready to fistfight this hot firey bitch

GOOD FUCK HIKING TRAILS

1488 WHITE POWER CONSUMES

Saratoga here. Can't wait to die :DDD

So what's up with all the directed energy weapons conspiracy theories all of a sudden?

Google it there's loads of suspicious pictures

Current map, it's pretty small

caltopo.com/map.html#ll=37.18425,-122.05188&z=13&b=map&a=modis_mp

Santa Cruz hills are covered in wood. This fire can grow extremely fast if wind conditions are right.

Yeah, really weird seeing so many fires pop up all of a sudden. I didn't realize that the North Bay fires all started separately until a couple days ago. Pretty shady...

You guys want some help?

We got Africans!

Your mega fire is still burning out west.

Is the deep state, dare I say, /ourguy/?

those water marks arent helping you

Have a look at this article from 2002

It's crazy I had no idea they had this shit . But even so I thought this stuff was banned by the in as exotic weapons?

Jews lowering property prices so they can clean up? Yeah.

Trump curse?

>fuck trails that make people /fit/
>but mansions owned by rich Jews should be left alone.

the houses made of cheapo materials and were dry as tinder and burnt quickly, the trees were full of moisture and resisted being fully burnt.

We need more anons starting fires

Almost zero chance you get caught, and maybe some libs can cook

Wtf??? I jack around for a few hours on the internet, take a nap, and wake up to Armageddon...

At least the fires will clean out all the dirty hippies. And the 'Afrotopians'. And the M13.... screw it, just nuke us already...

Wow, that photograph is objectively beautiful.

Probably.

How often do houses burn down to literally nothing left

Nooooo, our lovely entrepreneurs who just want to bring censorship to the whole internet

Burn away the flags. Burn away the fags.

>build houses with just wood and drywall
>WHY DID MY HOUSE BURN TO ASHES HOLY SHIT

Also conspiracyfags are some of the most annoying people online because of how obnoxious they are about it and their only research are usually youtube videos made by some other uneducated dumb fuck.

>b-but the trees are still standing!
Yeah no shit it's a fire not a tornado, and besides in many forests trees actually evolved to thrive on fires. There's certain species of trees that won't even sprout or drop their seeds until they get a fire.

Yesss burnnn burnnn

Nice try CIA

I don't know, but right now I don't know why anyone would suspect energy weapons. The fire spread from across hwy 101 due to extreme winds (50mph+) and got out of control. The entire area is just packed full of trees, there have been years of drought, the underbrush hadn't been cleared out; that decimated neighborhood was immune from heavy fireproofing regulations for some reason, so the fire was quickly spread by embers being blown about by the wind from house to house.

The only reason I can think that the houses burned down so thoroughly was because the houses were not required to be as fire resistant as they should have been in such a fire prone area, perhaps the developer was able to skirt the regulations somehow.

I will always go unpunished

Illegal amino started fires.

breitbart.com/california/2017/10/17/ice-detainer-issued-for-suspected-wine-country-arsonist-in-sonoma-jail/

*amigo

That's a psyop. So obvious it hurts. This shit is volcanic, I'm convinced.

archive.is/V0aPR sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Los-Gatos-couple-pleads-to-sexual-abuse-of-their-11728776.php

Russian adoptees run as sex slaves then just told to get out.

eat shit DHS idiot

Don't you remember all the EU fires started by Muslims last year? It's the new blame the Jew for poisoning the well.

I think that guy was arrested this last Sunday, about a week or more after the main Tubbs fires went berzerk and started destroying North Santa Rosa.

Burn Commifornia, this is the punishment of God

Ayeee. I'm from SC too

Btw, if you're santa cruz.. where the fuck are you hiding? And do you need an extraction..? Kek. This place is nuts... I have a little bolt hole by the college and keep the windows closed so the sjw's can't echolocate me...

Did you see what the new sheriff said about cleaning up the homeless and their enablers...? Woo fucking hoo man...

Wrong

Breitbart is fake news
sacbee.com/news/state/california/fires/article179322896.html

ALL THE PEDOPHILE EVIDENCE IS BEING DESTROYED. SOMEONE HAS TO GET OUT IN FRONT OF TO DAVE IT.

all the fucking time when they are made out of wood and fucking paper.

Seriously, three santa cruz fags on here out of a handful of comments?? Then why the fuck is our town a hippie shithole? Let's take it back...

Fuck off faggot.

artist here

i mad fire chen

can someone meem her ?????

I left that place several years ago and I'm never going back lol.

I love you fire chan!

hahahaha I'm GOD with a match in my hands

You lucky bastard.

is this you also?

fpbp, the cancerous AIDS/Jew Homeland that is SF is across SF Bay from the fires. Literally miles of water between the fires and the gays + jews

FUN FACT: Silicon is melted sand.

831 represent. Fucking smoke ruined my stroll along west cliff today

Yes thank fucking God! Did you notice how all those fucks sleeping outside the post office just disappeared this weekend?

UCSC must burn

I’m trying to get out, if the rent weren’t so high I would’ve left years ago

>I love you fire chan!
Our fire chan who art in cali
>I love you fire chan!
Hallowed be thy flames
>I love you fire chan!
(((Their))) kingdom burn
>I love you fire chan!
Thy will we learn
>I love you fire chan!
In santa cruz, as it was in norcal
>I love you fire chan!
Give us this day our daily flame
>I love you fire chan!
And forgive none of their sins
>I love you fire chan!
As they forgive none who trespass upon (((them)))

SFag here. How fucked am I?

i don't see breitbart pushing news such as
"russian pokeman hacking is our 9-11/pearl harbor"

The only building that will survive is the Bank.

topkek

>forest naturally burns down every few decades
>clears out dead bresh, fertilizes the soil
>nature
>build house in forest
>shocked when your house burns down
>blame it on global warming

I'm sick of listening to these commiefornians bitch about there McMansions burning down. If you build your house in a forest it's going to get burned, it might take a few years, but it's inevitable. "Forest fire fighting" does nothing but build up kindling and fuel for the next fire to be even bigger.

They should just let the fires burn, and put roadblocks in place so the californians burn with there homes.

BURN YOU AMERICA HATING MOTHERFUCKERS.

TOP KEK OF THE DAY IT WAS SET BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

They're disappearing them all over the country. Salt Lake City was another recent one.

Meanwhile wine country in North California has burned over 15,000 structures and have lost over $15 billion in damages since last Sunday

No but I personally think Alexa can trigger fires by remote command

Being this jelly
Also implying this shit doesn't happen all the time in California

>t. Poor Faggot who wishes

>Alexa
What? Is that the Amazon assistant? How?

Did you read his comments in the sentinel? New based sheriff. I think he comes from way up northern Cali - cops there are Nazis from dealing with hippie scum.
And the college... Did you know they allow comfort dogs in the classroom if your fee fees hurt..? Or that they occupied the Rosa Parks building last May demanding the university give them free land because of the white man taking land from the Oholone....?

>go to the Bank
>people ask if your a local
>tell them no
>ask where you are from
>tell them I'm from another city
>what city user
>campbell
>wired looks
get another pbr

If you really were you'd know Santa Cruz is way down south.

Yeah I read his comments in the paper, pretty based. Finally have someone willing to deal with the hobo druggies instead of ignoring them. And yeah I remember the stupid UCSC occupation. Only thing worse than it was the fuckers who gave in to their demands like spineless faggots. I hate that this picturesque area is ruined by these people... it is good to know there’s some sane people here too. Cheers brother

It works pretty well. I had Alexa in my room at the Mandalay Bay. I heard all this music keeping me awake and was like "Jeez, Alexa can you make those hillbillies shut up?"

Talking about the Cali fires in general, including the Sonoma fire sending lung cancer towards SF.

the winds from Sonoma/Napa generally flow south winds SF/North Bay/East Bay, in fact air quality in some parts of Santa Rosa this last week were much better than the East Bay area due to those wind patterns.

*generally flow south TOWARDS SF/North Bay/East Bay

I've seen a TON of PG&E trucks out lately in the east bay.

Damage control. They know it was their transformers that started the fires.

There are tons of old houses in SC mountains. It's just this summer was extremely hot.

this is retarded

Calm down

that's mostly hippies ,user.. people with Hindu religious or Buddhist deity names like Ganesha Wndwalker or Amethyst Rainbowflower... seriously I used to live around Santa Cruz.. BC is actually a very comfy place if you like lots of tall redwoods and quiet.

> A star will gorge itself on clay

Concrete dome homes could have been unscathed.

THIS is what smart people do.

abcnews.go.com/US/mans-concrete-home-survives-raging-wildfire-washington/story?id=33286398

Graduated from UCSC a few years back. Beautiful campus, horrendous people.

Heavenly fire, please smite thee.

>
weather wars are real, this is volcanic

>> A star will gorge itself on clay

For all we know that means Lena Dunham will eat a flower pot.

looks cosy and smart as fuckj

I was a carpetner for a while and one of our jobs was to cover one of these with a "traditional" hexagonal house frame. The previous owner had painted it lemon yellow.

Zuckerdroids BTFO.

Make that 4. I'm also living in Santa Cruz. Majority of these fires start from shady cannabis grows.

If the Death Star just shot Silicon Valley we have bigger problems user

The third of three brothers.

>I love you fire chan!
Our fire chan who art in cali
>I love you fire chan!
Hallowed be thy flames
>I love you fire chan!
(((Their))) kingdom burn
>I love you fire chan!
Thy will we learn
>I love you fire chan!
In santa cruz, as it was in norcal
>I love you fire chan!
Give us this day our daily flame
>I love you fire chan!
And forgive none of their sins
>I love you fire chan!
As they forgive none who trespass upon (((them)))

>Fill subdivisions with houses made of wood and drywall
>charge half a million dollars for them
>People think they are getting their money's worth
>Houses burn like paper
Why is this allowed

it wasnt even windy, this fire wasnt started by downed power lines. im thinking arson, probably muslim