Single illegal immigrant burns down Cali

A single illegal immigrant burned down half of fucking Cali. Is he...dare I say it...our guy?

breitbart.com/california/2017/10/17/ice-detainer-issued-for-suspected-wine-country-arsonist-in-sonoma-jail/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based. Give Cali leftist a taste of reality. Kek

Now that's God's divine punishment if I ever saw it.

/ourbeaner/

This was days after the main fires. Breitbart sucks at reportage. Not as bad as say the NYT but still, they can't even properly date material.

4/pol/ is a fake Sup Forums run by people who want to inject hatred for the white race, women, and nations, and push sexual confusion

8/pol/ is a honeypot,

>-suspected
I want a mexican to be the one that started the shit but sadly he wasn't.

That's a Based Beanerâ„¢ if I've ever seen one

Ok nigger faggot

>arsonist
>illegal alien
>our guy?

oh fuck no you faggot
but, um ... thanks julio for reminding the US that mexico hasn't been sending their best

F-fighting the fire is racist...

>4/pol/ is a fake
babys first Sup Forums redpill
we've been outnumbered since 2008

>Pol actually thinks a homeless spic addict can travel hundreds of miles everyday to start fires.
Are you forgetting this is California? Are you forgetting the intentional ban on fallen tree removal and forestry is intended to make insurance unaffordable to anyone not living in high-density ghettos and artificially bottlenecking water and energy supplies to keep them poor? This is environmentalism 101.

Its always illegals. Ann Coulter has talked about this at length. More Illegals = more fires.

Amazing if true

He only had to set one fire. The fire spread over hundreds of miles due to high wind and low moisture

>Is he...dare I say it...our guy?
no hes just proving trumps point that illegals are criminals

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

they're not sending their best

He lit the fire because he was cold under the bridge. This is obviously white republicans' fault for treating immigrants and homeless so inhumanley.

the poor old man shouldnt have even been here in the first place. this is clearly not on white republicans

based wetback

Fucking fucking fuck Cali bump

Burn it to the ground illegals...

>I mean diversity is great

Hahaha Cali BTFO
>checkem

/ourguy/
>fuck you racist pig

>Pol

Seriously get the fuck out of here. You're not welcome

>t. Califag
Keep taking le Latinos

well thats not what my local CBS13 news report said. they said that was fake news and he was only making a small fire to keep warm at night

I second this thot

Based Julio

No. California is still American clay even if those living there aren't American. Or even human for that matter.

because they get facts in before they make up a story?

someone should give this guy aids, it's only a misdemeanor.

why didnt he do it sooner!?!?!!?!?

>illegal immigrant
>burns CA
Fucking torn here.

we need another wall

There's a bunch a shitlibs on WifeWithAPurpose's Twitter is saying this is fake news.
I wonder if they are going to start saying
>He wasn't a real illegal immigrant.
>Real illegal immigration has never been tried

/ourwetback/

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>user in /ptg/ says a week ago it will come to light it was a illegal burning marijuana crops on the behalf of the cartels
>read this thread
There are most likely Ice agents in this thread right now. Keep up the good work lads.

California should keep this man. After all, he has only killed 40 people and caused billions in damage. It would be racist to kick him out or jail him.

He probably voted too. I mean twice

>Mexico acting like all this isn't her fault
If you only had given us our rightful none of this would be happening