ITT: "Dropped" moments

>ITT: "Dropped" moments.

Togashidrones still defend this hack.

you already made this thread, fuck off

And I'll directly quote someone from that thread as my reply to this shitpost because he said it perfectly:

> He used a long established facet of the power system (post death nen) to do something absurdly simple that actually revives people in real life (cardiac massage). As long as his rubber can theoretically squeeze at the same strength as a regular human hand, it's believable.

Delete this, OP

His brain was deprived of oxygen for too long for this dogshit to be believable. Nice damage control, though.

>CPR
>reviving someone who is dead for over 20 minutes without any brain damage
Go fuck yourself and your retarded medical knowledge.

Wow. Lame end to a lame series. In a weird way, was not disappointed.

>His Nen is somehow able to give him a cardiac massage without anyone controlling it
>a cardiac massage is going to save someone who died as a victim of an explosion incident, has brain damage caused by lack of oxygen and was literally burnt to a crisp
Yeah no.

Why does Trash x Trash look so fucking bad?

>People are finally seeing Togashit as the mediocre Shounen author he is
'Bout time.

I distinctly remember dropping this manga right away at this exact page.

Oh you sweet, sweet summer child

Hunter X Hunter has always been trash.

Get out of the internet Chrollo

>Catalepsy

>Symptoms include: rigid body, rigid limbs, limbs staying in same position when moved (waxy flexibility), no response, loss of muscle control, and slowing down of bodily functions, such as breathing.

that's not even the only way a person can come back to life

I don't blame you.

Good thing I stopped reading, but now I am interested where this trainwreck leads too.

Nobody's posted that page from Kuroko's Basket yet?

Basically this was the beginning of the end. Before, the Tenchi Bridge arc was absolutely pointless, but it could have still been saved. After the Nuking of the Fridge moment, Naruto basically went to high shit

Pretty much every moment in Kuroko was a "dropped" moment.

Are you people legitimately retarded? Of course it's only a pseudo medical concept, it's not going to happen in real life just like the near endless list of inhuman abilities in HxH won't happen either. That's just the in universe logic behind it, and it makes perfect sense from a writers perspective to take a semi realistic idea and apply it to a magic ability so it's not just magic healing powers with no basis.

It's hilarious that you don't question Knov and Welfin aging in an instant, or all the bizarre shit the Zoldycks can do, Netero sealing off his limb by flexing, etc but suddenly this needs to be medically accurate.

It's not just that, but making fucking rubber to restore lost body parts, and he goes off killing powerful nen-wielders again, all in the same chapter was too much lazy writing for anyone to swallow.

Honestly I was just happy it wasn't in Hiatus.

It's called extremely minor suspension of disbelief for the sake of impact, which it had in spades. If those last few pages of Shalnark and Koltopi's death aren't some of the most entertaining in the series in recent memory I don't know what is.

Confirmed speed reader.

I hate the speed reader meme.

O MY RUBBER NEN

BRINGETH ME BACK FROM THE CLUTCHES OF DEATH

>reads series about niggas doing impossible shit since chapter 1
>post mortem nen is introduced in greed island, later used in chimera ant arc, and mentioned once more during the fight
>literally retarded shonen fags STILL can't fathom the notion of Hisoka resurrecting himself
>confirmed speedreader dropped the series as if resurrection wasn't introduced during the chimera an arc
>muh brain damage
>muh realism
>muh deconstruction of the shonen genre
>ESL fags incorrectly label the phenomenon an "asspull"
HxH is nothing more than an cleverly disguised autism litmus test

Oh right, it's not an asspull. Just absolute hack writing.

The author had some horrible degenerative hand disease. That's why the quality-drop from the 'Bug Island' saga onward looks like garbage.

So why do Togashi, Oda, and Araki in particular have such fervent fans that will defend everything they write? Togashi especially shouldn't get a pass with his history of shitting the bed mid-series, ala YYH.

>xD the author already established that nen is just a bunch of asspulls and the result of a lack of creativity and shit writing therefore it's ok!
How about "no"

because nobody wants to admit they wasted their time on a series that turned into shit

if it was degenerative, how was he able to fix it?

this chart just begs the question 'does the end justifies the means'?

He made a new hand with his rubber nen.
Works like a charm.

I forgot about the last chapter until I saw this and remembered the cliffhanger. Fuck this bullshit. Armin dying would have been great character development for all of the cast. Even Eren should have stayed dead in the beginning of the series for the sake of development.
Why was Gurren Lagann the only series not afraid to kill off its main cast to add gravity and brevity to a conflict?

You're fucking retarded.

Which manga is this?
Reverse image search a shit.

Where the hell is she now?
Is she the one mega evolving mewtwo in Kalos?

But in this case its true, this guy just said 4+ inaccurate things that you wouldn't have said if you actually read the thing instead of skimming through it

Kortopi and Shalnark were depowered at that point because they gave Chrollo their nen.
There are only two big mistakes, IMO. Hisoka was dead too long and he shouldn't have been able to overpower Machi right away, but neither is particularly fundamental to the story. For example, Togashi could have gotten away with saying that Hisoka was only dead for 3 minutes then reactivated his heart and stayed in a "comatose" way until Machi fixed him, simply by changing a panel and a couple dialogues.
Then he could have left without telling Machi his plans and instead left a note in Kortopi's corpse.

At least Eren surviving came with the reveal of titan shifters and gave humans a weapon to face the titans with (Whether the series turning about giant flesh meches was a good thing or not that's an entirely different thing)

Armin surviving adds nothing to the manga other than giving him even more plot armor.

She was actually joking.
The entire manga is a cocktease.

You probably think that moment was an asspull. When it made perfect sense

Sundome

The big problem was how terribly it was presented.

It makes it look like Sasuke managed to do his entire escape plan in just a second.

Thanks famalam.
I'm reading the first chapter and it looks like a heavy fan service manga. Is it any good?

Mostly some light femdom shit, I dropped it after my balls were empty from fapping too much that day.

Dunno, I dropped it a few chapters in. Art style and story weren't getting me hooked
Read Nozoki Ana instead, much more enjoyable

If he did, would there even be a problem with it? That's why the complaint makes no sense. All Sasuke had to do was touch the summoning mark on his arm and genjutsu Manda which takes like a millisecond since all he has to do is look him in the eyes and have Manda eat him.
Honestly, it's Naruto. Unless you can actuallly prove that Sasuke is doing something he can't do then you shouldn't call it an asspull.

Like go ahead and calculate how fast that bomb is in comparison to Sasuke at that point in time.

This fight is the worst thing to bring up when it comes to asspulls. Especially that ending
We have to assume so much to imply that Sasuke cannot get away from that when we can't even calculate the speed it would take for that bomb to explode.
The HxH ""asspull"" concerning Hisoka has more bearing than this one.

>>minor

What the hell? No it's not.
I'll tell you how Togashi could've made it better.
1. He wasn't dead, but about to die, and then his nen kicks in immediately when his heart stops
2. Turns out Hisoka could make more than just rubber, he can transform his nen to perfectly mimic human cells.
3. He never experienced cardiac arrest, his injured body restored to normal, so it's perfectly plausible for him to kill two seasoned troupe members, since Chrollo has some or all of their nen powers.

That only needs him to change the dialogue in maybe 6 of his speech bubbles

But no, Togashi has to say Hisoka was dead, and somehow lost body parts like a nose and the achilles tendon can be replaced by rubber.
And Shalnark and Koltopi's deaths were farcical. One guy died by pooicide and the other guy was waiting outside the poo room.

What the hell was his editor doing?

See that's exactly it, just a few minor changes and the plot flowed much better.

Reading that chapter felt like neither Togashi nor his editor gave a crap and want switch the boat scenes ASAP

>2. Turns out Hisoka could make more than just rubber, he can transform his nen to perfectly mimic human cells.
This is far more retarded than what we got.

>suspension of disbelief for the sake of impact

That's called bad writing. It's what bleach fucking runs on.

Obligatory

If Hisoka's shit really bothers you that much then by all rights you should have dropped HxH a long time ago. You don't have to like it but you should be able to see that this is par for the course.

Are you still salty? Friday the Hisoka is one of the best parts in the manga, get over yourself Chrollofag.

Went from good to utter garbage at this point.

/u/ please.

Like Narutards ? Are u mad that your series is a blatant ripoff ?