What does Sup Forums think of this archetype?

What does Sup Forums think of this archetype?

They're fucking 10 outta 10

>Houki archetype
Literal shit.

almost always a best

Pretty shitty desu. Almost every girl is worst girl.

>Houki archetype
>Literal shit

You are shit
Houki is Literal PERFECT

Some of them aren't even girls

>cowtits
>bitches
>thick
>old hags
Somewhere between disgusting and shit.

Houki a shit. That includes all of her ripoffs.

>cowtits
>thick
>old hags

>Shit
End yourself

this

>black hair with ponytail
>red/purple eyes
>tsundere

10/10

Which ones?

>Houki a shit. That includes all of her ripoffs.
Hater Faggot with a Terrible shit crap taste

>If she doesn't have a ponytail, she can't use a sword/spear/katana
yeah

>ESL-kun's favorite archetype
It's shit.

Autist Retarded
You only are a Disgusting Shit

The character type was tailor made for naked aprons

Death to the Houki!

They're all SHIT.

>doesn't have futurepast houki
Mediocre image, saved only by Shigure.

>gender bender sword girl

This is pretty good.

The warrior girl with a ponytail? Best template. I always like her.
The only template I like better is the blonde warrior princess, but that's much rarer.

whoever made this is a huge newfag

After all that training, the girl taking the way of the sword to the highest level gets excluded.

Did she actually die? Or was it one of those almost-deaths?

OVERRATED yangire marie sue slut shitty

She didn't actually die, but I think it was one of the best examples of a "sometimes lethal" maneuver. Another character was already shown to die using the same technique, and there is an explanation for why Tsubasa is more likely to survive. In addition, part of her characterization deals with survivor's guilt and failure, which has her "inability to even die properly" arise at the pivotal turn in her development. The speech she gave before using it also touched on the need for warriors to go into battle prepared to die, as that was something another character needed to hear.

There's a "more bullshit" example at the climax of the season, but fuck you if you don't think it's great. S1 of Symphogear is truly a masterpiece and it sucks that the two following seasons recycle the formula in a way that entirely negates what made S1 so fun. Character development stops being interesting when you reuse the same themes for each character every season. There are still some really cool scenes in the later seasons though, and the first five minutes of S3 constitute one of the greatest scenes ever.

S1 is fucking great though, go watch that shit if you haven't already you god damn pleb.

I want to marry Future Past Houki and cook lots for her!

Yoshitsune a shit
Benkei best girl

3 decent characters in there. The rest are shit characters with no personality and are just generic anime bimbos with swords.

Mai is a miracle of the universe, so I give it a 10 out of 10.

Plenty of those girls aren't tsundere. Mai for example is extremely kind and only uses violence to counter physical threats.

こう言うキャラは放棄すべき。

>Lyn from Fire Emblem
You have some good taste my friend.