We have to go even more lewder

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471111578170.webm
strawpoll.me/10995502
strawpoll.me/10995684
strawpoll.me/10995780
strawpoll.me/10995905
strawpoll.me/10996021
youtube.com/watch?v=a91ptz1W7gg&index=19&list=PLeogPTA03KQ_vl0v9G04dexcCkBxfed_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We're going to get Momosex this thread
This is the opposite of what I wanted

Any GuPsex is Goodsex user

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471111578170.webm

You get it anyway.

You decide while you have this opportunity you should explore the absolute entirety of Momo's butt, you slowly but gently spread her asscheeks to reveal her butthole, it's very pink in colour and looks especially soft compared to her skin. “H-Hey Momo, I can touch this, right?” you ask, hoping you don't get a response. “Urghhh” Momo groans as she wriggle a small bit, jiggling her butt before your eyes. 'Holy shit, this is fucking great.' you think to yourself as you run your finger over her soft anus. It's incredibly smooth, and a little squishy. Your mind starts to race a little as your place you finger in your mouth, coating the tip in a little bit of saliva “Well here goes!” you encourage yourself, but lining up your wet fingertip and her anus. *poke* your finger slips right in to the first joint. “Hiiii~n!” Momo let's out a really cute groan, you feel yourself blush a little at the sound of it.

After a short pause you start to wriggle your finger deeper into Momo's butt, pulling back a little and going forwards every so often, Momo's face is red with blush, despite being totally out of it, she can still totally feel the sensation. Then you hear footsteps, really raping ones closing in on the door. “Oh fuck, okay stay cool, just gotta pull these back up there.” You grab Momo's panties and start rolling them back up, when Momo grabs at them with a free hand, “Noooo~” she groans. Then her other free hand grabs you on the dick, which just so happens to be hard as rock...But how!? She's practically out-cold! You gotta think of something fast, or who knows who'll bound through that door...It's been like 3 minutes as I was trying to rush, it still might be Arisa!

strawpoll.me/10995502

Technically somebody was getting raped

QUICK YOU NEED TO POST THE BEST COUPLE

Kaydar a shit.

>not smell finger option

We must go lewder.

I need to build more tonks.

What user and Arisa has is SPECIAL. Stop fingering Momo's butt /ak/, FUCK.

Erika es la mejor chica

Yukari una mierda

>Option 3
>3 votes

me importa un carajo tomatela te dije

I do not approve of the Momo treatment in these threads!!

>We're going for option 6

It only has 2 votes you muppet

Pau no seu cu, Falklands pertencen a Inglaterra!

Tie just broke, OPTION 6. Writing now.

Damn, I remember having the US versions of those books when I was a kid. Heh.

>2 votes
>Just won

Como va ese juicio a Dilma? Temer es tan malo?

What the fuck is this? What the fuck happened last thread? What?

Why does every thread end with Erikafags trying to start shit against Yukari? And I haven't been paying attention but how many CYOAs are there now?

I have the whole collection, it's great!
I'm not sure it's the same, since it's based on Osprey, but not completely.

I had some as a kid, then one old man from the same condo I used to live knew I was onto mil stuff and gave me his whole collection.

mi ano está en llamas, pero está bien con ustedes aquí

Dilma esta con la cuerda alrededor de su cuello, el ensayo será el dia 25, en la última encuesta de más del 60 % de los senadores estaban contra ela.

Temer no es malo , es sólo menos peor, está haciendo lo que tiene que mejorar cosas, cortando auxilios y otras medidas son necessárias, ele esta abrindo o mercado también.

Temer no es bueno, porem no és malo

I wonder how many CYOAs we can squeeze in before the mods notice.

It's gonna be like the Fuck Quest exodus all over again.

One completed romance one with Fukuda,

One work in progress in which we got kidnapped by the Finns, sold into the sex slavery to Pravda, then Saunders/Yukari tried to break us out and failed, four way with them in a prison cell, successful escape thanks to a ninja.

Now there's this, which I will call "Hotline Oorari" , in which we are drug dealers, selling to Momo-chan so she can give the entire team enhancing drugs for the Pravda match, with out sidekick/partner/driver Arisa in her Honda CRX. And we kidnapped the Fins when they tried to steal our weed.

we got away with edition threads and VERY lewd stuff so we will fine

janitors don't lurk in here

hotglue her brazilian Sup Forumsnon

surrounded by qt model tonks

You have to think fast, Momo is resisting your attempts at correcting her pantsu and she's gripping your dick, there's only one thing you know that you can do, act like you're being raped. You gently reposition yourself next to Momo and lift her halfway on top of yourself, she's still holding your dick and her face is now buried into your chest. You put your head to the side facing away from her and begin to cry genuine tears. The footsteps stop right in front of the door and you hear it creak open. “Ahhhhh...” you say unconvincingly as the door is fully opened. There is nothing but silence, the fear has killed your boner completely. You however unable to resist your curiosity look up at who's standing in the doorway, It's as your feared, Arisa is standing there staring directly at Momo. She balls her fist and bites her lip so much a small stream of blood leaks down from her lip.

Con't-

Personally, it feels like it's becoming too prevalent as a major part of these threads and it's making me not want to continue mine.

What happened to Fuck Quest? I stopped reading after the mods banned it from Sup Forums

“A-Arisa, help!” you try to convince her you're still being raped. Arisa takes a single step forward, it sounds like fucking thunder to you to the point you're almost scared more of her rather than the situation you're in. She lift her foot back to a 45 degree angle and then… “Biiitch!” she let's her foot propel forwards rapidly from it's position, it's going straight for Momo's guts. What are you going to do?

strawpoll.me/10995684

Spancer became the Terminator, we banged everyone, died, and went to Paraguay.

NIGGA NO
THE MONEY

We became back-alley drug dealers from Saunders, and went to sell Trudeauplant to Momo. Got robbed from Mika on the way at WcDonalds but we beat and tied her up and threw her in the back of Arisa's CRX. Now we just got caught fingering Momo's butthole because /ak/ can't control themselves and took advantage of a passed out girl.

FUCK THE MONEY!!!

PROTECT THE MOMO YOU FOOLS. SHE DID NOTHING WRONG

She has reefer madness and she is trying to violate us! She must be destroyed!

but she raped me

That's not a christian thing to do! Specially with a Panzerfairy!

I'll fight you!

If Momo gets axed so help me God

god fucking dammit nigga

you are scary

where did you get all that stuff?

A glorious place called the internet.

You quickly throw your hand in-front of Arisa's boot as it almost comes into contact with Momo. Her boot stops as you grips down on her boots toe and shoot her a stern look, well as stern as you can muster with tears in your eyes. Arisa stares at your face for a few second and falls to her knees, she's trying to hold it back but tears are pouring from her eyes. “Whad hap, Whad h-h-happened!?” she splutters out, choking on the tears. While Arisa is crying with her eyes shut you manage to finally re-adjust Momo's pantsu to a regular position, you don't think Arisa saw them...Momo seems totally gone again. Now you have to deal with Arisa as best you can, and 'explain' exactly what happened.

strawpoll.me/10995780

Is she actually capable of having kids?

Alright, let's put this down gently. Option one should be good enough. Say the Finns had something to do with it.

Or we can go with option 4 and go straight to hell.

>tfw I all got is a 20 mm round that was used at the war
when I was a kid I pretended the 20mm was a ICBM and I played with it

such life in the third world

>Some faggot chose option 7

Its obvious that shes asking the viewer to adopt her

12 is a right age

Yeh but the what? Do we still sell it to her or do we just do a runner?

Still sell it once everything has calmed down. Tell Arisa that the drugs were laced, but don't tell that to the buyer of course. Make it seem like what she tried is what she'll get.

We sell it to her you moron,

Who didya nuke

What is Anzu going to say when she hears about this?

the goddamn kikes

Poor Momo didn't deserve such treatment.

Where?
The .50 is from when I was a kid too, a family member bought as a souvenir from the US and gifted me, the rest is stuff I've got in the range, gun laws are very shit here too.

You get up from the floor and kneel infront of Arisa, “Arisa!” you say and she opens her eyes to look at your face, her eyes are red and puffy and she's still bawling her eyes out. “Arisa, that shit we gave her was laced, she's a newbie and couldn't handle it, she got...reefer madness. Let's just sell this stuff and get outta here, okay?” you say in your most gentle voice. “R-Reawwy?” Arisa cough out. “Yeah, reawwy.” you mimic her. “O-oi!” she says with a weak smile, tear still running down her face. She gives your arm a light punch and then wrap her arms around your neck. You slowly stand up with her and she let's go. You both grab one of Momo's arms and drag her back to the student council office, but halway there Arisa suddenly remembers something.

Cont-

the ex-bf of my best friend's mom

>Arisa suddenly remembers something.

Yukari best girl

>The Finns have escaped.

“Ah! Right, there were some really shady characters hanging around my car!” I was going to text you but I forgot I left it in the centre console!”, “Oh shit, is it those fucking finns?” you ask worriedly. “I don't think so, there was a bunch of short people and one really tall one” she says. “They didn't look like they were going to do anything, but I was scared to walk near them without you around.”. 'Shit' you think to yourself, 'I hope I haven't got Arisa into too much trouble by always dragging her around with me, and I swear if it's those cheeky fucking finns...'

But enough angry monologue, what are you going to do?

strawpoll.me/10995905

>If it's the Finns, they'll have already done something. Call Kay and let them know those cheeky fucks stole your shit and escaped justice..

better watch out you belongings and your organs

>Bunch of short people and a really tall one
The ducks?

Oy vey, here we go with the insanity again.

No, no, no, that's a bunch of tall people and one really short one.

Ура!

Derp, my bad, rabbits maybe?

Yeah I was thinking that but... is one of them really that tall?

It better not be the fucking Pravda students sans Clara, I've already had enough of them

SHIT! We never got a Clara scene in the other CYOA!

FEAR IS ALL THAT I KNOW

how do you approach a Finnish woman?

with a gun

Considering their comfort zone, all you have to do is arrive in Norway.

With great caution.

Stick dick into crazy.

with a hydraulic press

You make up your mind to go check out the car yourself, ready to violently unleash all your pent up sexual frustration in the form of fisticuffs upon the filthy Finns, assuming it's even them. “Arisa, take Kawashima to the council room, I'll deal with whoever is at your car, and come back with the stuff.” you say coolly in your usual way. “S-Sure.” Arisa says. You let go of Momo and start strutting back towards the car, cool as usual, you just gotta show those damn sticky-fingered Finns your confidence, they'll run away crying. You step into the carpark and see a few short-ass girls and a really tall one in the centre, like 250cm tall. Long blonde hair flows from their head and a comedically large trenchcoat hangs from their body like.

[x] put penis in immediately

[] Bends her over the hood of the car.
[] Offers her a ride as you hotbox and bang.

>This CYOA so far

>Hotline Ooarai

Cont-

“Oh shit, it's worse than Finns, atheists!” you exclaim jokingly to get their attention while wearing your greasiest smile and slicking back your hair with more spit. They turn to you and say “This Finland in the back, belong to you?”, You're almost stunned that Mika is actually still there, you totally forgot about her. Though she doesn't look very happy. She's obviously not come out because of the people surrounding the car as she can be seen swearing something very angrily at the people around her. “We would like to take the Finland back with us, they have stolen many things from us and we've not found them till right now.” The tall blonde tells you. “We'll just so happens she's stole some of my shit too, maybe we can come to an agreement?” You say grinning menacingly at this new opportunity, what to do...

strawpoll.me/10996021

>Momo isn't the limp, lifeless girl in MC's hands
>Arisa isn't the one coming in with a knife

>Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=a91ptz1W7gg&index=19&list=PLeogPTA03KQ_vl0v9G04dexcCkBxfed_3

Ladies, clothes off, or it's go time.