A gun is not synonymous with power

A gun is not synonymous with power,

it is synonymous with fear.

I always thought they were synonymous with bullets

you are correct. Also the same goes for weakness.

And?

Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Only if you're a mincing faggot.

Go fight someone whose carrying a gun OP, then decide who has the power and who has the fear

you have a problem with the great equalizer, so im guessing you're either stupid or brainwashed

"Pop pop I dropped a cop kill white kill white"

Deep

Wow great talk. Faggot
Sage

lmao look at all those scared bitch soldiers who think they’re tough. Lel I bet those marys at Normandy even peed their pants fucking faggots

>You wanna shoot a piece of paper 50 yards away for fun?
>What are you afraid of brah? Huh?
>Just walk away, you lost this man, just take the L and walk away

It's synonymous with yur moms saggy as flop tits

Actually 'fear' and 'I wish they would'
Are nowhere near each other.

Ask anyone who was a victim of a home invasion if gun would have made them more powerful or more fearful.

>> trying to insult your way to compliance

This is why you lost the presidency

Which is why the founders of America ensured the right to bear arms, so the government would fear the governed.

>kill your enemies and they win

fuck off, you disarmed nigger.

Correct. Criminals should be afraid to break into a person's house because the homeowner may be armed.

"God created man, and Samuel Colt made them equal."

I never will understand why women, fags and blacks aren't the biggest supports of gun rights.

This is an odd phenomenon among the faggot left.

Their underlying premise is that fear and hatred is a bad thing.

They say that anyone who doesn't want africans and mooslims flooding into the country is a fearful and cowardly person.

It is a thoroughly jewish thing that is similar to calling into question the sexual prowess of men who want their wives to stay home with the children.

Its one of the sickest and most dishonest things I have ever experienced.

Correct, the government fears an armed population.

If you're scared of weapons you have a retarded emotional developement. Grow a pair already.

differences have been observed between the leftist and rightist in the amygdala, which is responsible for fear responses.

leftists are unaware that things can hurt them because they've been sheltered from anything dangerous.

also, studies have show that kids who play on 'dangerous' monkey bars and trees and stuff live longer and have a much higher survivability from disease and accidents.

leftists can ONLY survive in a bubble wrapped environment and they don't actually believe that there are dangerous things in the world that one may be required someday to fight and kill or fight and die.

they have forgotten the wolf.

Trying to find a used clean g19
>poorfag

“Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? One should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, it is much safer to be feared than loved.”

- Niccolò Machiavelli, 1532

>A gun is not synonymous with power
Well yeah it is synonymous with fire arm

>A gun is not synonymous with power,

>it is synonymous with fear.

Yes, the fear that people have when I point a gun at them.

A gun is synonymous with a firearm, no?

>A nigger is not synonymous with work,
>it is synonymous with welfare.

>it is synonymous with fear.

I guarantee, the nigger I aimed at who was trying to get into my car a few months ago was most certainly scared, that faggot looked like he was going to piss himself before he screamed and ran as fast as his stick legs could move him.

Guns are a nigger's worst fear.

'Good, bad, i'm the guy with the gun' - ancient philosopher Bruce Campbell

not really, more like the opposite

people that fear guns, fear themselves, they fear that they cant handle it, they know they lack the emotional control, and they want to impose that weakness on everybody else by banning guns

owning a gun makes you assume your emotional responsibility.

no wonder leftards dont even understand what responsibility is

>t. nogunz turbocuck from commiefornia

Few know this

It's not synonymous with either of those, it's synonymous with "firearm".