Daily reminder that taxation is legalized theft

Daily reminder that taxation is legalized theft

It's true. You'll never convince Sup Forums because this board is full of sheep.

You consent when you take a job in this country. Move to Somalia if you don't like taxes.

Daily reminder that if you don't like the rules of society you can fucking leave.

DEFEND THIS YOU TAX-KEKS! Explain how taxation is good and just!

The DMV are street thugs.
They will steal your car for not paying them

it costs money to denounce your citizenship you fucking retard so this argument is garbage. "yeah I'll stop stealing from you if you pay me off"

Fallacy. There's a middle-ground between giving half your income blow up mudslimes and attempting to live on your own.

technically speaking spooner is correct, but do we really have the social cohesion at this point in time to create that sort of society?

This. Don't like taxes? Move to Somalia or Monaco where there are no taxes. You consent to taxation by continuing to stay in a country and to use the services.

There is consent on taxation in a democracy. You voted the people into power and gave them the authority to write tax laws. Your argument is as childish as your meme flag.

>it costs money to denounce your citizenship

Sounds like a pretty small price to pay to rid yourself of all tax burden. You're just lazy.

never thought id say this but, leaf has a point

that's not how taxation works.
the government borrows currency from a private bank, with principal and interest. then the give banks and states this currency to spend on projects.
taxes collected go to paying a very small percent of just the INTEREST.
NONE OF YOUR TAXES PAY FOR YOUR ROADS OR SCHOOLS, ITS LOANED JEWISH MONEY.

are you the one that tagged this on the walls of the tunnel across main campus? you made my morning if so.

Who cares, there will always be taxes and consequences for not paying them.
Pay your taxes to the government or face imprisonment.
Pay your taxes to the King or his men have a quiet "chat" with you and take your daughter out to the barn.

>don't like your store burned down?
>move outta town, buddy
It doesn't matter if its agreed upon, or the alternative is worse, it is theft.

Not an argument.

> that's not how taxation works.

I'm not arguing against how taxation actually works, I'm merely saying that you consent to taxation and all of its implications, if you continue to live in a country.

So because I live in a ''country'' it means I should have half my money stolen by a bunch of bandits? Nice argument there, slave.