What happened to Trump?

When Trump was younger, he spoke much more normally and even eloquently. Why is he so different now? Has he just turned senile, or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso

It seriously seems like something must have happened to him, to turn him from this, into the crazed narcissist he is today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0
youtube.com/watch?v=iC557_BQlLU
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3WiXMNZno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to make things very simple for right wing retards. Back when he was a democrat he spoke intelllegently

he was young and handsome, idiot. now he's older, but he's also found his niche, so he goes all out in his character.

most old people have problems doing long speeches. trump talks like my grandmother used to when she was alive. its pretty weird but cool at the same time.

Its an act you . He is literally playing 99D chess or whatever you faggots call it

He's a master of persuasion. Speaking eloquently served his purpose back then. Now speaking in memes serves his purpose. "build the wall, mexico will pay".

Probably because

1. Part of politics is indeed perception.

2. When one is younger your mind is fresher

Hiding a powerlevel of that magnitude gets mentally draining.

As an an analogy, the man you see in that Video is Batman, the man you see at the rallies and in modern interviews is Bruce Wayne. He has multiple personas, public and private. Everyone who knows Trump will agree with me. He becomes completely different behind the scenes. In fact, he still sounds almost exactly like he did in that video. Very calm, collected and extremely intelligent.

Many people when they grow older they are less eloquent and such. Unfortunate. Trump when he was younger would definitely be a better President at least economically. Makes me wonder why there was no one else who was even close to similar to him running for President in those 2 decades

He learned how to meme. He's casting a wider net these days. One aspect of his genius is the ability to speak in a way that can be understood by people across all levels of intelligence. In personal relationships he is probably closer to this 1980 interview

I recall people saying the same thing about W. - contrasting his second term to his very first campaign. Younger, larger vocabulary, more confidence and lucidity etc.
Another part of it is just age. I see the world differently in my 40s than I did in my teens or 20s.

Listen to the grab her by the pussy rec

>Makes me wonder why there was no one else who was even close to similar to him running for President in those 2 decades
Before Twitter the media bosses, aka the jews, would kill any opponent to the Bush/Clinton political hegemony. If you remember they tried to set up a Jeb Bush v. Hillary Clinton 2016 face off but Trump wrecked them all

It's all an elaborate ruse.

Watch all of his interviews from the last 30 years you can find on YouTube. There's days of material.

When he announced in 2015 I started watching every interview I could find and it was really enlightening. He's remarkably consistent and by the late 1980s he was definitely sounding no different than he did on the campaign trail in 2015/2016.

He's all about efficacy. The sad truth is if you use too many words most people just tune out and pretend to listen

>He's remarkably consistent and by the late 1980s he was definitely sounding no different than he did on the campaign trail in 2015/2016.

I also noticed this back then. Its a shame because I'm not seeing the results of all those ideas he had in the 80s or 90s being implemented currently. I guess part of the reason is the Presidency is not at all like a CEO position unfortunately. Presidents have far less actual power when it comes to changing anything (besides military issues of course), just a greater perceived influence.

did you see Trump's heritage foundation speech today? He is a defender of liberty and American values. Truly a hero

OH, FUCK YOU, 50CJzWm! Yeah, go fuck yourself. WE WON. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

He doesn't give a fuck anymore

Trump is playing a character.

It's not a coincidence that his vocabulary completely changed after he started doing the apprentice.

He's fucking 70.

He's seen alot of shit go down in his life. Are your thoughts and outlook on society the same now as 10yrs ago? No, of course not. Do you have even 10% of the experiences he has? Of course not. Thinking people change in life. Zombies stay the same. He may not be perfect, but we're all better for you not being in his position.

Correct. He sounds the same. The idea that he's inarticulate is a meme produced by the media. I have seen headline news stories about how he mispronounced something, it's embarassingly classless but hey thats why people dgaf about legacy media anymore

Norm MacDonald truly believed this.

>implying any of you have had sit down conversations/interviews with trump as opposed to rally speeches

Exactly, he innately understands that and his detractors don't. The vast majority of his interviews are comfy AF to boot.

In one of them from the Bush vs McCain vs Gore time he was asked about McCain's record as a veteran and he made the same statement he did during the campaign, that he doesn't think that by simply being captured and held makes someone a hero.

He didn't just say that to be outrageous during his run, he really feels that way and meant it.

He's supposed to take one redpill not the whole damn bottle.

US Military Fights for Israel

North Korea, Syria, Iran not the Threat

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0

>I don't like how people talk
Kill yourself.

He altered the way he spoke to appeal to voters. Also, he got old and more cranky. I'm sure he talks very differently when he's in a personal/private conversation.

It's because he started browsing Sup Forums everyday and realized nothing matters.

It was her turn!

He also has to speak to liberals so he has to purposely dumb things down.

Its one of the side effects of time travel.

9/11, a day everything changed for Trump...

After decades of being lambasted in the media and pop culture, he just shitposts IRL now from the "most powerful" position in the world. Zero fucks given.

Retard OP has never taken a speech and debate course.

Apparently Kennedy remarked to a friend in disappointment that being the President was not at all like he expected it to be.

It's a symptom of dementia

Jesus, 33 year old Trump has the exact same face as Barron Trump does now.

>Has he just turned senile

yes

>believed
what changed his mind?

listen to his recent Hannity interview. when he's in his element (finance, taxes, economy) he doesn't resort to simplistic language, and he's a lot more specific.
youtube.com/watch?v=iC557_BQlLU

trump is still smarter than anyone who has ever visited Sup Forums. verbal IQ isn't everything.

well.. for one his attitude might be different now because he is filthy rich and doesn't care anymore - he is literally a star and doesn't need to suck up to people.

another thing is that the change in his character benefitted him a lot during the election - he stood out because of his unconventional approach.

Cocaine and syphilis.

he's playing the same character from the apprentice
it's bizarre to think about, but it worked for him

>What happened to Trump?
Are you ready for the redpill?
It's called MK Ultra. (((They))) removed his old persona and created a new one.

I think he has the problem I do. Thinks ahead but not in words so when he backtracks and has to put it in words it gets a little mangled.

when he speaks less intelligently, he appeals to a wider range of Americans, particularly the working class. Shit's not rocket science.

He simply gives no fucks anymore. Imagine being that rich, having everyone say you're going to fail and end up becoming the president

Bernie was 76 and regardless what you say about his shit policies he spoke far more eloquently and thoughtfully that Trumpus Wumpus.

He chose the red pill. Then he became furious over what he knew.

Speaking on a fourth grade level enables him to speak to everyone. Lowest common denominator.

As you get older you realize talking like a pretentious faggot only appeals to a small crowd

Also, if you listen to Trump's interviews right before he ran, he was acting way more...astute. He probably dumbed down his vocabulary because he understands that the more simple something is the more people will connect with it

>he spoke far more eloquently and thoughtfully that Trumpus Wumpus.
and lost

Thats how he stole all those democrat votes.

Those were better times back then trump is now old and pissed off the way america is going

no. bernie just repeats limited talking points, using simple words and short sentences, with shouting and geusturing. like hitler.

This.
Here's a goodie, from 1999 youtube.com/watch?v=YH3WiXMNZno
Agree. I was around in the '80s. You could actually speak successive, entire sentences to people -- face-to-face. Try it today without some jackwad keeping their attention on their phone. My generation is no better than our children in this regard (in my observations, worse).
Add in constant entertainment and a corrupt media. How he's managed to reach varying generations and hold their attention is staggering and beyond impressive.
He's also owning the teleprompter, something which certainly took some getting used to.

He's memeing. Notice how everyone talks about the way he talks? its publicity. We're talking about it right now. Both his opponents an d his enemies react to it and talk about it, mostly his opponents though. But it doesnt matter, it actually works in his favour because its publicity, it spreads what he says further and wider.

Notice how certain things he says have become memes like bigly and sad! ? He knows how to use very simple language to be funny and charming

(1. I see her tits. (2. She has a wet cunt (3. Her ass is a tongue tunnel (4. I jerked off (5. I masturbated (5. I came (6. I cummed (7. I'm cumming so hard (8. Had that orgasm (9. I love duck vagina's (10. Eat dick yo! (11. The turtle sucked the tits (12. Queef in mouth again Micky Mouse (13. I just slammed that blue elephant ass (14. Old cum smells like clams (15. Clam cum smells cum clam cum (16. Cum (17. I farted in my own cock (18. I like cock, but only if it's full of dick (19. Got that down syndrome dick in my asss (20. Yer wife's puffy tasted like sweet peppers (21. Boy's love to give me oral sex (22. I need sexual healing in my hole right now (23. I drank bull's cum in Spain (24. I paid for your mom's big fuck tits (25. Sex fuck is best (26. Give me the puzzy juice (27. Stimulated by ball sack with a big dog toy (28. Big cat bag's in my mouth (28. Nips nips nips!! (29. Run to the ass shack (30. My big dong is a love worm (31. Yeah give me the tats now (32. I licked that candy sauce of your little asian dick (33. Just ate a fruit cunt (34. I put Jewels in my gash, don't touch! (35. I shook my tits and didn't even fuck that big cum whore hole (36. Busting those big beetle juice loads out my dick (37. Your cock is a waste of cum space (38. Pack the chips and dip in my boy bowl (39. I got a bloody lid on my pee hole (40. I rubbed butter all over tits and made them slippery for dicks (41. June Bugs in my Bhole (42. Nigger tit milk all on my cheesy hair balls (43. Cum flavored ass chips (44. I dug into your uterus with a shovel cock (45. I like eskimo cold cock on my face (46. Give me the hot load in the winter times (47. I put my love seed in your pasta dishes (48. Don't kiss my cock with sticky lips (49. Ass cunts smell like tits (50. Cum in my big old baby ass.

But the dem party is filled with wetbacks who only speak Spanish and can not understand English.

I like that crazed narcissist, fuck off OP you kike.

He knows how to manipulate your emotions.
And you don't break that persona. People that know him have mentioned how he's not like that outside of the public eye.
I mean, he used to be a democrat, do you think he just randomly changed to Republican? it's an act

He got to that age where you just stop giving a shit and let it all hang out. When your 71 years old you stop giving a shit and start talking like you would in private in public.

Have any of you ever actually seen Trump..in person and up close?

When you were younger, you used to speak like a normal boy even more manly. Why are you so different now? Have you just turned so girl like a sissy girl, or what?
It seriously seems like something must have penetrated your anus, to turn you from a normal boy, into a crazed leftist mentally ill chubby tranny you are nowdays.

>Why young man speak good, when old man not speak so good durrrr

Trump doesn't speak the way he does on accident.
He basically speaks in sound bites. He recognizes that people don't read into issues and often aren't even aware of them to begin with.
So Trump speaks in such a way that even full retard normies know what he is supporting from as few words as possible.
Consider how Mosley spoke in his monologues. While eloquent, Mosley's dictation left retards behind. He confused them. Trump is the opposite of that

He doesn't have to keep up appearances anymore
He'll soon be dead, he just wants to make his country great again and most of the people in the country are normal people by definition, so acting like a normal person and saying dumb shit sometimes like everybody else isn't that bad

He’s 71. Older people literally don’t have the time to fuck around with long winded answers. Do you not have older people in your family OP?

yet he beat younger and better orators

really makes me think

trump was is that smart you was calling him a dumb ass as he sat down in the oval office

People get older and their bodies break down. Its called entropy.

Go away.

fpbp

fuck off shill its 4d chess

>he prefers people who disguise evil intent with flowery language
No thanks, I prefer a president that doesn't try to patronize me

>dollahs
>apahtment
>depahtment storah
>inna city
>wave of the fewtcha
>not wuth it

He had a thicker NY accent back them. He pronounces R's at the end of words now.

>tfw you will never rent a 1bedroom in NYC for $650

It's not just Trump, it's fucking everybody. I call it the global stutter. Listen closely and you will hear it in most people. I'm convinced the internet has caused global mass hysteria, and the majority of humans are beyond saving. My second theory is that there is a spiritual power over all of us that is rendering the best among us mute, and the only people able to continue talking are those too uncaring to realize how much they are torturing the silent.

The real reason is he's probably pandering to the working class, and also a little senile.

its because he is acting
its common knowledge he wanted to be an actor growing up and even late into his life thats why he did so many dumb guest visits and whatever else he could for tv besides the apprentice
president trump is literally the greatest character of all time he is just using reality as his canvas

cocaine abuse causes mini strokes and dementia, happened to W too, he can barely talk now

Putin might also be microdosing him