AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AIWASS...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AIWASS ARE YOU SEEING THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12660992
youtube.com/watch?v=glIfqRtXONU
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Z6PDRmNd0
youtube.com/watch?v=WhVZC2lFcDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek, a take the piss out of Aleister thread? I'm game. What the fuck is he even doing

Get back in your tube, pansy.

Joking OP aside, I think Aleister has either been seriously BTFO or is about to begin his plan. Or at least a plan to stop his other plan from going to shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOO

Why does he have tits?

The tank fluid is soy-based.

You're going to get banned OP, you should have put "Raildex" in the subject line

Maybe warned. And "Raildex" wouldn't stop them from banning if they really wanted to.

OP is honestly a joke for novel and this isn't spam. It was intended to spark a light hearted thread with maybe some discussion Perhaps I should have cut down on the a's

Why did you rotate the OP picture, though?

I didn't actually

>あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
What did he mean by this?

He's losing his shit

Even if her current plans aren't all that moral I'm wondering if Laura won't end up and be a force for good/siding with Touma and co

That is what you will get for doing lewd magick Aleister Crowley.

Laura confirmed something last NT. I was wondering what it could be, then I thought about what happened in that scene. Aleister was freaking out about Mikoto using A.A.A. and even said he wanted to eliminate her.

>“Kamisato Kakeru was the original threat and Misaka Mikoto has introduced a new threat by contacting the Anti-Art Attachment. She was never anything more than one of the pieces needed to build the network for Dragon, so it was the clones that mattered, not her. If she will obstruct the plan as a whole, then she must be eliminated.”

Now, let us think about A.A.A. itself. It is true purpose is to deliver Aleister's willpower in a strange form which can kill Magic Gods. In short, it creates a connection between the user and Aleister.

I pondered about it, recollecting the event with Gensei trying to turn Mikoto into a level 6. Remember what Mikoto said when she first regained her senses but the doomball was still going? She said "it is not her power". Mikoto would later describe it as something that she called in by her desire to crush and eliminate the parts of Academy City she doesn't like. The fact is that it still came from somewhere.
I have a theory: there is "something" that Mikoto might come into contact if she keeps using her modified A.A.A. and it might be a threat to Aleister, and this "something" is what Laura was confirming.

What If Touma takes Aleister's side?

>unsettling laughter

So you're saying that it's possible that the clone Network (which is what was fucked with in the manga) is the ingredient to "something" that can also be connected to via AAA? I'm guessing Mikoto of all people (who'd have an easier time connecting to something her clones were an ingredient to than anyone else) would be a nightmare

I expect the clones/Will are gonna come up in the next 2 or so novels

>NT16
>Tokiwadai bitches falling for Touma
>Mission time
>Touma shows off his mettle and starts ordering them
>Bitches fall for her even more
Nice

so why did he AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? I dont get it.

I don't think so. He's not living his life correctly.

Keep in mind though that Touma, Mikoto, and the others will keep fighting to protect Academy City, even though it's honestly a pretty evil place, because it's the only home they and their friends have.

>her
This changes things.

Touma is best girl after all.

The clones/Will and whatever they are materials for has to come up soon. Maybe they do have something to do with whatever magic is inside AAA.

Maybe it made Last Order go weird when she used it and we don't know yet?

>“Bring it on, monster!! I’ll show you who this city belongs to!!”
AWWWW SSSSSHIIIIITTT

If Kamachi was going to go down the road of "Mikoto using AAA affects the Network because the Network", why would he hide it? Unless he really, really wants to save it as a surprise. Like maybe he wants Mikoto to be really into the AAA before dropping the bombshell of "it's affecting your clones" on her.

Could explain why Accelerator hasn't been seen.

*because the Network is involved in whatever magic the AAA uses

Anyone want to listen to Kanzaki sing about Last Order?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12660992

Well if he was trying to hide "Mikoto using AAA affects clones" for whatever reason he'd have absolutely no other choice but to also hide Accelerator. If Last Order is sick or being affected there's no other place Accelerator would be but at her side while trying to figure out what was wrong

Also here's Laura singing
youtube.com/watch?v=glIfqRtXONU

>those twin peaks

nice songs stiyl

I like the "AAA's magic uses the clone network (among other things) and Mikoto using it effects them" theory but I've spotted a hole.

Why didn't Noukan using it affect the clones? We've seen Accelerator since then and he seemed pretty normal.

If this theory is true, maybe it has something to do with Noukan using the AAA properly while Mikoto doesn't?

This is Mikoto when urchinhead accidentally holds her hand
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Z6PDRmNd0

Best Girl?

Yeah I don't think we can say using the AAA is causing problems to the network.

unless maybe Mikoto still has some small connection from the level 6 incident.

anyway, im of the idea that the more she uses AAA, mikoto will get closer to her understanding about magic and pave the way for her to awaken.

I find the theory plausible because just about everything Aleister creates (Hyouka, Aiwass) uses the Network in some way. While it's not confirmed, it's not a stretch to think the Network is at least involved in AAA, although it's certainly not the only thing involved. It also wouldn't be a stretch to say Mikoto using it improperly wouldn't cause more issues than Noukan using it correctly. Whose to say it can't affect the Network AND help Mikoto awaken?

Aleister says he needs the clones for the DRAGON network

Mikoto thinks "I must not touch this dragon" when she first sees the AAA

I'm not saying it's confirmed but it's at least plausible

>Touma randomly showing off Imagine Breaker to everybody
>Mikoto showing off the AAA to everybody and having some of her classmates work on it
>Kamisato causing a massive heatwave
>Yuiitsu destroying the city with Elements and showing off her own AAA
STOP THIS

There is literally nothing wrong with Mikoto making use of the AAA to increase her strength. It's just like how Saints use special weapons to increase their power.

The mecha club is pretty neat though.

Why would I want to stop this? I want more Dragon Rider.

there wont be as long as it is truly disconnected from aleister and mikoto doesnt try using the magic part of it.

It depends on if there's any negative consequences like it killing her or hurting the clones

So are people still expecting a third season for either series at this point? To me it felt like the movie and Railgun S was their swan song.

"expecting" may be too strong of a word, "still clinging to a very slim hope" seems more accurate for us.

Why is she dressing like a slav

I gave up hope after the bait and switch. I will never forget those threads, watching that one Japanese raildexfags livestream from the event and experiencing the crushing disappointment of the HO anime announcement along with Sup Forums.

What is going on in this thread?

Nothing unusual?

Styl ruined the thread like always.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhVZC2lFcDQ

I FUCKING FOUND IT.

Your favorite Raildex character

>What they want for christmas

>What they'll actually get for christmas

Demon Mikoto>Terrorist Biri>>>Normal Mikoto

Touma never had a problem showing off his Imagine Breaker.

Unless Touma goes full-stop "fuck everybody else," I can't see that happening. Would be hype as hell. It would be smarter for Aleister to either covert Touma or take control of him considering he throws a monkey wrench wrapped in high octane explosives into any and all plans he doesn't agree with.

Then again he did side with othinus even though it was after her pseudo-reformation (she just got what she wanted and stopped fighting). Anything is possible with this series.

Him siding with Othinus is what makes this possible. We also don't know how Aleister wants to accomplish his goal.

Would Touma be against it if no one had to die and they didn't become puppets?

Still not 100% Aliester's plan is evil or fully evil. Depending on how long the series goes they could set it up where he is only the fake big bad and his plan was good all along.

This being said, I really can't see Aleister's plans not carrying at the very least an extremely high risk of people dying if not an outright guarantee of someone dying

From what can be gathered, Aleister probably has an actually good plan for mankind's benefit, the problem just comes from having sacrifices for it to succeed.

Yes. I can't imagine the clones and Accelerator (and maybe even Touma) surviving a successful attempt at his plan.

Maybe he doesn't WANT them to die, but whatever magic/ritual/summon or whatever it is he needs from them has the unfortunate side effect of killing them

Then again maybe he knows full well they'll die and doesn't care because he considers his plan more important

What do you think Crowley's plan is specifically?

My best guess would be use the clones/AIM field and Accelerator to begin some sort of global spell and then use Touma as the final peice to access the pure world/a world where magic does not exist.

But would that not be very similar to what Othinus did with Gungrir except on a deeper level?

The fact he freaked out over being similar to the magic gods lends support to this theory?

What precisely do you think he's planning

He's definitely going for the Eon beyond magic. Where humanity and its skill rules the world rather than matriarchal or patriarchal goddesses or gods.

He's talked about how bringing Touma to AC sped up his plan, but maybe Touma is just a backup plan? Say Aleister rushes his plan and fucks up, then he can just use Touma to revert and try again.

I think the plan is to eliminate magic(possibly magic gods or what is beyond them) using knowledge from The Book of the Law, or that Aleister wrote that grimoire as part of the plan to eliminate magic after learning it from Aiwass. It either involves changing era's from magic to science or using Accelerator and others to go beyond eras to something new which is the level 6 esper.

The fact that he's building up weapons based purely on technology rather than employing espers in combat roles makes me think that:
a) Whatever he's planning will also remove esper powers
b) He's expecting some kind of war after he removes magic, and he intends to win it rather than saying "job done" and dropping out of the world.

Where's Mikoto? I mean, literally, where the fuck did she went off to? Didn't she noticed her entire posse and her crush is in trouble because of giant flightless Silmarillion dragons?

Isn't whatever Crowley is planning driven by revenge over what was done to him?

I can't imagine a plan born out of revenge will be terribly well meaning.

She got shot. She'll be back to save Touma momentarily.

She experienced first hand why the IS style power armors that keep your torso exposed are a bad idea.

Wasn't it just because he got fucked up with trying to summon/create something rather than an attempt to kill him?

Then he got saved by heaven canceler, which led him to focus on science instead of magic as it was what helped him when magic didn't.

Removing esper powers would kill Kakine and reduce Accelerator to a vegetable that probably wouldn't make it long given who he is.

/x/ reporting in

Crowley is seeking out his own path in life. His true will.

The true will isn't like base desires or ego. It's one's purpose in life. Crowley's brand of magic is the science and art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will. The magic is a means of fulfilling the True Will. When a magician has discovered his True Will he must purge himself of anything holding him back.

One realizes their true will in contacting their personal daimon or "guardian angel" if you will. An individual who has succeeded in this task has crossed over the abyss between the physical and non-physical worlds. If you screw up then instead of becoming one with God you THINK that your personal ego is God.

When this happens your ego starts to devour itself, utterly convinced of its own divinity. Such a magician begins to prey on others to fulfil his own delusions of grandeur.

The aeon of Isis was the first age of this world, characterized by worship of the divine mother aspect of God. Prehistory.

The aeon of Osiris is rooted in the notion of a paternal, self sacrificing God. Death and suffering are praised, and true spirituality is neglected. This was all of classical and medieval history.

The aeon of Horus was heralded by Crowley after meeting Aiwass. We live in an age of realization, self discovery, and a renewed interest in the divine. This is the aspect of God as child.

Make of it what you will

I'm sure they can hook accel to some supercomputer or a ton of them for him to keep functioning.

>Isn't whatever Crowley is planning driven by revenge over what was done to him?
Initially, it was because he thought God was doing a shitty job of being God. He was a child when he thought that though, so his motives may have matured a little with him.

Maybe so. He'd probably not miss his esper powers at all.

Actually even if they could keep him functioning without esper powers he'd still probably die because he'd not be used to a lot of things being able to kill him. Like he probably doesn't worry about walking across the street or meeting a thug now and years of that attitude won't go away overnight

>yfw direct sunlight kills him.

Wasn't his daughter killed?

>yfw when a slight gust knocks him over and breaks his bones

Basically

>finally gets normal happy life he's always wanted
>no more "muh death touch powers" yay
>ends up dying by getting shot or run over by a car because he's forgotten those things can hurt him now

I'm actually of the opinion Crowley's plan won't matter in the end because even if it succeeds, a magic god (Index probably) will just reset the world.

Even if it doesn't get that far, Crowley's plan will probably get torn to shreds by the very peices he wants to use.

I think if someone important does die, it'll be one of Aleister's peices during him trying to pull off his plan and this death will fuck him over.

Later on yeah, we're not sure who by though. And given that Laura's name in japanese (Rōra) is spelt the same as Lola, which was Crowley's IRL daughter's name, we don't know if she's actually dead.

It could well have influenced him somewhat, even if the spoiler is true and he knows it.

> a magic god (Index probably) will just reset the world.
Can't magic god the world back together when magic doesn't exist

In that case, someone important to his plan will probably die doing something that stops him or just sacrifices themselves in hopes their death stops the plan

A returned Kamisato with WR could also save the day. His power is confirmed to one shot Aleister

It's not that simple for magic gods to reset the world. Othinus had a huge rant about that. We have no reason to believe Index will become a magic god. The magic gods we've seen so far all had something happen to them or made something happen to them to turn into magic gods. It's not a matter of just having a shit ton of knowledge.

Using Imagine Breaker is the only reliable way to reset the world, which is why Aleister is so insistent on keeping him close by.

Either way, you can bet something will happen to make his plan no longer matter, whether it be someone important dying or some trump card happening like Kamisato returning

I wonder if he'd actually be that easy to kill? Given that he can exist in at least two places at once (see the end of WW3), what's to say he can't exist in more? Would killing him in one of those places actually kill him, or would you have to track down all the "different" versions of him? How quickly can he start existing elsewhere?

With him losing him temper against Laura and letting his city fall into chaos for 72 hours (at least) it already is seeming like his plan will fall apart and not work because of kamisato's entrance which caused all of this.

Nah I can see something like he'll pull up some backup that no one expected, making his plan happen.

Then later they can find a way to turn it back, unless Aleister's world turns out to be pretty good.

He does claim that everything is still on track in NT13, so he's either let it go off track on purpose or he's working on something bigger in the background. A lot of people thought he was fucked for the first 10 volumes of NT, but it turned out he was working on something more important.

Maybe it's like Voldemort's Horcruxes. Him being in more than one place makes him stay alive but it's a huuuuuuge setback if one peice gets destroyed

WR = basilisk venom

Damn it the mangas are going on about souls too. Do you really think Kamachi will do his version of "peices of his soul are everywhere and you have to get rid of all of them to get rid of him"

Yes he was out for awhile due to dealing with the magic gods and getting injured (intentionally) in the process. But he just had to do some mild cleaning of the city afterward. Nothing happened that was not within his expectations and his plan's margins.

What's happening now is WR, a powerful factor he entirely didn't predict that caused the first time we've seen him get angry and drop his polite speech. Now his whole city has entered post-apocalyptic mode; can you imagine trying to convince parents and the world to let you retain the students after this? Are the students still going to want to live in AC? This is totally incomparable to what happened before.

He's gotta be desperately scrambling to get his plan back on track if he's not dead and hasn't gone crazy or given up yet. Or maybe it was all part of the plan to make his students leave AC and scatter AIM fields all over the world.

All according to keikaku.

White Queen can beat Aleister and Aiwass like nothing.

Aleister will win the Toumabowl, you heard it here first.

Even if it isn't as simple as "just let Kamisato at him" I'm willing to bet Kamisato will play a big role in Aleister's defeat if he comes back with WR or gets it back after his return.

But seeing as Fiamma and Othinus were nerfed terribly it's possible he won't get WR back at all.

But then again we have Accelerator who was nerfed then powered up to something above what he was before