Anime food

please delicious 2d food so I can hallucinate as I eat this failure of a dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzMSy5EAQSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seafood pizza
>cheese filling
well whatever, as long as it taste good.

I always thought the food from this anime looked greasy as fuck.

It's just pizza, calm the fuck down. I don't mind cheese in the crush, but that goopy cheese in the crust looks disgusting.

Who puts egg on a steak? Sacrilegious chicken farmers that's who. Down with the chickens.

i tried eating "japanese curry" one time i visited nippon
its not even good
if you want REAL curry try indian curry
shits cash

This desu

Have you considered going to and trying to learn how to prepare a decent meal?

Agreed, but its better to not even think that Japanese curry is a real curry, more like the curry sauce you put on currywurst. Go in like that and its a lot better instead of comparing it to the real deal.

I was pretty skeptical about this "hamburger steak" dish that they serve at all western restaurants in Japan. It turned out to be pretty good, probably better than what you would normally get at Denny's. Then again, I usually don't like westerner food anyway.

What? This is not true. The curry ranking goes: Japanese > Thai > Indian. Indian curry are generally more salty which is probably why it fits westerner taste better. Westerner likes anything with ridiculous amount of sodium, ie all westernized asian dishes. Additionally, why would you even compare Japanese curry to Indian curry? They are even similar in terms of ingredient and how it is prepared.

Except "curry sauce" you are referring to is make up of ketchup (tomato). The traditional Japanese curry recipe consists of mostly potato, carrot, beef (or katsu), and onion. Really, where did you guys try Japanese curry? Places like Coco's curry where you can order for under 1000 yen a dish serves really poor curry with very little ingredients. Please don't use that as a frame of reference.

I've tried both.
Japanese curry was plain as shit
and India curry made me barfed right when I got home. Both are utterly shit.

I did user, and most of then dont give shit about their food preparation like I do and consider that it's majorly college budget recipe.

Anime makes food look so delicious.
Even ramen looks amazing.

Well, I don't want to get too off-topic, but my suggestion would be to spend some time practicing the basic techniques, like sautéing, boiling, pan frying, etc., brush up on some basic thermodynamics, learn the French mother sauces, keep a diverse spice cabinet, a pantry stocked with staples that have a wide variety of uses, and always keep trying and experimenting until you get it right. Start by getting a few dishes down cold and expand your repertoire over time.

It may look disgusting to you... but that shit looks tasty as fuck to me. I want some now.

Fresh bananas

youtube.com/watch?v=wzMSy5EAQSc