Can we all admit Philando Castile literally dindu nuffin?

Can we all admit Philando Castile literally dindu nuffin?

who cares?

He was high
Cop gave him conflicting orders--reach, don't reach
But he was too high

He was a law abiding gun owner and a father

no actually he robbed the super usa on larpenter ave right before the cop shot him. he was a piece of shit and the fact that he's dead makes my neighborhood safer

His girlfriend is a great actress

tfw used to live by larpenteur and white bear ave

Cop
>dont reach for the gun

>dont reach for the gun

>dont reach for the gun

>dont reach for the gun

>dont reach for the gun

>dont reach for the gun

>dont reach for the gun

Tyrone Jaquarvious Jackson Jr. III

>reaches for it

Sheeeeeeiiittt

well he literally dundu nuffin now

>no actually he robbed the super usa on larpenter ave right before the cop shot him

Source, nigger

>reaches for it

Besides him clearly saying "I'm not reaching for it" right before the cop opened fire. If his ID was near the gun he had to get it since that was what the officer wanted. But you hear him in a calm voice say he's not reaching for it. Cop should have just had him step out of the car, retrieved the gun (so he felt safe) then continued talking to him.

>don't reach for the gun
>reach for your wallet because I need your license and proof of insurance
>"Okay officer I am reaching for my wallet"
>reaches for wallet
>cop murders him
>Sup Forums sides with cop
>cops all chuckle and nod, knowing they can get away with anything and a percentage of bootlickers will always side with them

>"I'm not reaching for it"
Oh shit yeah if he said he wasn't reaching for it I guess that means he wasn't case closed guys he said a thing so that must be what he was doing

I mean, when a cop says "don't reach for your gun" I can only imagine what someone with IQ 80 does.
But I don't know what this dudes IQ was.

That's rich considering cop shops filter out applicants with average and above average IQs.

Cops are literally handpicked to be unintelligent.

im convinced something was wrong with this guy in the brain. He always looks retarded and zoned out. Like he has no idea where he most of the time. His head is always tilted to one side too

That's seriously just how black people look, user

So a bunch of low IQ cops vs low IQ civilians. Lmao. No wonder this happens

Sauce or gtfo

He literally dindu nuthin and I pay my respects F

yeah, F.

he really wasn't doing the right things to diffuse the situation, but autism's not a good reason to shoot someone.