MLK Jr. FBI Memory Hole

>be *the* civil rights activist
>main concern is nonviolence in your movement
>after civil rights amendment passes, continue just to preach against violence in any form
>FBI sends you anonymous letter telling you to become an hero or get blackmailed
>don’t
>get shot in face in violent ironic (((twist)))
>world thinks it was a RAYCISS forever after
>blacks chimp out and never recover, kill each other and everyone else in record numbers every year
>all streets named after you are statistically more likely to be violent
>there has never been an assailant named because the unofficial official narrative is unironically that the FBI did it

What did they mean by this?

Who else here

...forgot? (Pressed enter early on that one)
By the way, there were literal police witnesses of his shooting because they were already surveilling him when it happened
Here’s an excerpt from the letter, which sounds fuckin scary desu:

>The American public, the church organizations that have been helping—Protestants, Catholics and Jews will know you for what you are—an evil beast. So will others who have backed you. You are done. King, there is only one thing left for you to do. You know what it is. You have just 34 days in which to do (this exact number has been selected for a specific reason, it has definite practical significant [sic]). You are done. There is but one way out for you. You better take it before your filthy fraudulent self is bared to the nation

Bunpu

didn't know about this, bump

Most people don’t
Even (((Wikipedia))) says it was the FBI
Every black person I know holds some resentment towards white people because they imagined that a racist white southerner shot him, but no one knows why everyone thinks that
It’s the only true memory hole I’ve encountered
It’s also FUCKING CRAZY the FBI sent him that and would be the biggest conspiracy happening of our time if this place existed 50 years ago

Btw, do you have any ideas why they would pick 34 days? I’m a bit of a brainlet

probably just a random number that they made up to scare MLK

I’m going through Bible versus rn
Also bumpu

I wish we didn't live in a time where people get disappeared or assassinated and everybody just moves on without answers. How long before Clue gets a warning label from the government saying "FBI warning: this is a work of fiction. murder itself cannot be solved" and everyone goes ya that sounds about right.

freemasons as usual?

I’m frustrated because I’m also a part of it, I was so easily duped
I guess I never really looked into his assassin. But I ALWAYS have researched assasinations, so I don’t know why he’s the only one where a huge part was missing

Saw this the other day
Are they real or just LARPers?

Meh sorry it uploaded sideways. I thought it was weird, I had never see. Anything like it before. It’s also lodge #69 so who knows

One final bumpu

bump 3 fun

The mlk assassination is so full of shit not even MLk's family believes James Earl Ray did it. First off he's not a former marine a la Oswald he was a small time gun runner with some racist misgivings thats it, with no evidence of him actually partaking in activities with the guns he ran from time to time.
Secondly the shot from the bathroom the bullet came from is next to impossible for someone who is not a seasoned sharp shooter. In order to take the shot he would have had to either dislocate his shoulder or drill a hole in the wall to fit the butt of the stock into, given how little space there was in the bathroom.
Thirdly james earl ray repeatedly has said weird shit regarding the job in general. He had never worked with the people he was running the guns for, thought he was being followed from the get go, he was told to use a specific hotel in Nashville even though the deal wasn't supposed to go down there, and lastly an IDENTICAL car to his was parked behind his shortly after entering the hotel.

bump

I remember. Most people are just ignorant fucks. FBI aren't "based good guys". They've always been a Gestapo.

Law and order should apply to everyone

MLK was a black militant terrorist and the FBI protected us. Stop disrespecting our fierce defenders.

He might of been a fucking commie but I still firmly believe he was a good boy and dindu nuffin, at least nuffin enuff to warrant a bullet.

Do you think it has something to do with Robert Kennedy’s Assassination?
I’m just having a hard time with motive for this. They had him under surveillance for years.

Annnnnd I just noticed a thing that could not mean much
In 1963, a week after JFK was assassinated, MLK surveillance began and continued until April 1968. Robert Kennedy was then assasinated two months later