Fag marriage

How do we redpill the mass plebeians to stop falling for the eqality meme
.t uni toilet man

Other urls found in this thread:

gloryholefoundation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pt 2

Will you faggots ever stop caring what people do in their bedrooms and focus on something that matters jesus you're disgusting and wasting time on top of that

what matters, homo? Endless economic "growth"? I suppose protection of tradition and conservation of values isn't important. Do you think that lefties want to tear down colonial statues just because it's offensive to aboriginals? It's about assault and destruction of our culture and foundations. It isn't about marriage.

People fucking doesn't matter you stupid monkey. Nobody went down in history for being good or bad in bed, because nobody fucking cares. People are remembered for getting shit done. It's a waste of time and so are you for imagining dicks touching and getting off to the anger all day, get down into the workshop, repair the fucking lawnmower, fix the stupid door, do something! Those who do not create are their own punishment already.

>People fucking doesn't matter you stupid monkey.
Tell Darwin this nigger's got it all figured out.

I don't recall homosexuality being illegal here you dick eating faggot. Do you even read the posts you reply to? And sex does matter, in a very essential, metaphysical way to the functions of humanity

They are not really married just because the government permits it. They are just butt buddies. They are not really married

Maybe this?
gloryholefoundation.com/

>focus on something that matters
Like white genocide?

What's wrong with gay incest?
>checkmate

Big married American faggot here.

What does me plowing my white husband have shit to do with the Confederate memorials I want protected?

Your not married you are an anal union

kek
Examine what you think you are protecting here. Conserving marriage as an institution is worthwhile, the family is the generative unit of all civilisation. Do you really think that your deviant anal union is equal to this? To say nothing on religious doctrine, which your confederacy is founded on. You are living a contradiction to this yet you claim to conserve it. By the way, do you take turns in buggery or is it a one way road?

*you're

God fucking dammit the memes right themselves.

>do you take turns

Why you wanna know, Aussie? Got an itch you need scratched?

>tfw someone corrects another user's grammar but doesn't scan for his own homophones

How does homosexuality not result in the end of a gene pool? And why are they assuming an incest relationship must result in procreation?

This is from when I got into an argument with a couple of faggots

>>pic related

This is their true intention. Don't trust a man who want fuck or suck another man..

I'm asking if you take it in the ass gay boy

being a fag is cool now cuz MILO did it

>sage'd