Be me in 2010, just graduated physical therapy program. Wife is an accountant

> Be me in 2010, just graduated physical therapy program. Wife is an accountant.
> Ready to start a family.
> Move to nice hu-white town of approximately 12,000 people. Good local schools, parks, plenty of outdoors stuff.
> A few gooks, but they don't cause any problems and mostly keep to themselves.
> Buy modest house in one of the nicer neighborhoods in town. 3 bed/1 bath ranch house, nice big fenced yard for our pupper, patio area for grilling, two car garage.
> Get along well with neighbors. Guy across the street is a local cop. Likes shooting, lifting, and fishing too. His wife and mine are in to jogging and gardening.
> Wife now pregnant with our first kid.
> Feels good man, we're living the dream.

Fast forward to 2014
> Still doing pretty good. First kiddo is happy and healthy, and we're talking about having a second one.
> A few black famblies have moved to town in the last couple years, but it hasn't been too bad. Most of them are in apartments on the other side of town.
>One fambly -- a single mother and her four kids (two middle school aged ones, two are still younger), have moved in to a house in my neighborhood a few blocks down.
> No real problems from them on our end. The neighbors next to them say they can be a bit noisy, and her yard is a bit of an eyesore. She doesn't mow, kids leave trash out, etc.

Present day

> The block the fambly moved to, and rapidly so the neighborhood I'm in, have been going to shit.
> Ladies older kids are now teenaper delinquents. They're loud, rude, and already involved in petty crime.
>She has had another kid, and has a mix of boyfriends over all the time being loud and confrontational.
> Several more black famblies have moved in the neighborhood with similar problems.
> The apartment complex where most black famblies lived before is now almost completely niggerfuxated with Chicago transplants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erOn4z6jlJY
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't you do something to help them. they are suffering.. you do know the reason they act like "gangsters" and "hoodrats" is because of white supremacy cpaitalism doesn't allow them to prosperse in america. you moved to the white city because you wanted to avoid the problems of white supremacy capitalism. but now you hide from it anymore.. i hope more move in and make you realize your economic system is a cancer destroying the lives of the POC

This is what you fucking get for your apathy and not making them feel unwelcome

This is why red-lining was good, and why HOAs and two million dollar houses are a thing.

>why don't you do something to help them. they are suffering.. you do know the reason they act like "gangsters" and "hoodrats" is because of white supremacy cpaitalism doesn't allow them to prosperse in america. you moved to the white city because you wanted to avoid the problems of white supremacy capitalism. but now you hide from it anymore.. i hope more move in and make you realize your economic system is a cancer destroying the lives of the POC

this

be mentor 2 them. you can be the gran torino to their gook-betas. then if shtf, they'll be your foot soldiers.

You know what to do......

.....give them all your money and they'll surely b greatful

user, do what he did

youtube.com/watch?v=erOn4z6jlJY

> What started as petty crimes -- vandalism, opportunistic petty theft, stealing shit from unlocked cars, has become more serious.
> Robberies, burglaries, drug dealing, assaults, and the first shootings that have ever happened since I moved here.
> Whites in my neighborhood, especially on the nog block, have been trying to sell some taking losses on their homes, some have given up on trying to sell and are planning on GTFO and renting out their houses just to get something.
> Wife and neighbors wife no longer feel safe jogging the neighborhood anymore. Now go to gym to exercise.

What the fuck can I do to stop this? I don't want my family around this bullshit, but I also find it unacceptable that I should have to pick up and leave. I worked hard to get my job and house. I liked my town and neighborhood. Why should I surrender on account of a bunch of degenerate nogs?

For what it's worth:
> Meet with neighbors about crime risk
> Set up cameras in HD
> Get a lawyer
> Leave out "bait car" near their place, with tracker installed
> Wait for the inevitable
> Press charges for grand theft
> Think of something completely different to use as bait
> Repeat until neighborhood is law-abiding again

My freedom of association is infringed by lack of red-lining.

>start applying for jobs in montana / idaho / rural washington / oregon / nevada area

>sell the house asap, cut your losses
>get out of niggertown usa

Alternatively, rent out a few houses (below-market if you must) to spics for a year or so.

The average lifespan of a black male is pretty short. I'm not saying you do anything, just that if you want to fix your problems you can't spend your life relying on others to do it for you

The gooks didn't need my mentoring. They were some of the first to be vocal about the obvious, and are openly hostile to the nogs. One of the gook families that my wife and I got to be on friendly terms with pulled their kids out of the public schools when the noglets started going and put them in the local catholic school. Several gook families have moved away entirely.

>fambly

I live in Houston and after Katrina they just bussed all the feral niggers to here. I live in a really nice area right next to NASA. Most of my neighbors are engineers for boeing lockheed or NASA. Over time the feral New Orleans niggers have matriculated out of the city and into the suburbs. Now people are building cheap ass apartments all over the place where niggers move into and sell drugs. The Mexicans in the area were already bad but having niggers in the mix with them has made it exponentially worse. What's happened here sounds similar to what you described in . Usually nogs just kill each other but it's a shame when they break into a house and kill the family or something even if that is a rare occurrence. For most nogs it's just a matter of time before they get killed over drugs or end up in prison. It's a shame we can't preemptively just lock them up (at the very least)

Honestly, what assurance do I have that it will be any better there? When I moved to my town, it was about as close to a white man's paradise as I could have hoped for.

How do I know that nogs won't just push out to those areas as well? If they do, do we just move again?

I'm not saying I'm advocating violently expelling nogs from town -- I've got a family that depends on me, and I'm not trying to get locked up. But what I am saying is that acquiescing every nice town to dindu invasion isn't a real plan.

Nevada is iffy. I live here and love my home state. Clark county is getting filled with illegals and LA transplants. Nye county is UNR liberals, (((tech))) company transplants, and Tahoe "outdoorsy" druggies. The rest of Nevada is either government restricted land or donkeys outnumbering people.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

>However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

it is illegal in 49 states to use deadly force to protect property

look at this pathetic rambling shitskin

Another Turk obsessing about blacks, still #2 behind Israel though..

I'm the guy in /sg/ nIGGaaaaaaa

You should leave them your house when you die (by killing yourself for being a racist). Its the only way to not be racist.
>current year bruhhh

eat shit bitch

is that a fucking zombie???

>eat shit
No sorry I'm not intersted in wh*Te cuisine

Why not just kill it. Wtf

see

>be the change you want to see in the world

NW has the least amount of nigs, even major cities like Portland are 80% white

When Poe's Law fucks with reality this hard

shit man

what % of your town is black ? I imagine you are in illinois how far from chicago are you , is the apartment a section 8 housing unit ?

I would recommend if you like the area get a house in the sourounding country no more then 10-15 min from town

Well... since you bought in 2010 when prices were super low and its now 2017, you should see a decent profit if you sell. You mentioned Chicago though... so I'm assuming you live in IL which has insane nigger-tax property taxes so... idk. Move to a quieter neighborhood where niggers can't afford it. If niggers can even afford to live near you its a shit neighborhood. All the same, I sympathize with you. It shouldn't have to be this way but it is. Enjoy those teenage niggers getting rich selling pills/drugs to all the white kids in that neighborhood. Enjoy watching white girls line up to suck that bbc because tv said it was cool.

I went to a FHA seminar just so I could learn how to skirt the law and avoid renting my homes to blacks.

The day of the spray is inevitable roach

cuckposting this badly and earnestly should be illegal

We're in central IL. Not in the immediate Chicago burbs. Really, we're about as close to St. Louis as we are to Chicago.

I'd say town is still

It's never their own fault. Fuck off

fucking based flat faces truly the modern minority can't wait until they overtake blacks USA 2040

There's no point. Once niggers ruin all the other affordable neighborhoods they will come invade Idaho and Montana, just wait.

True the only thing that gets rid of Niggers in a neighborhood is Hispanics/Beaners.

whats worse is they've been filling Idaho and Montana with Muslim refugees

I feel your pain. Moved to 98% white 2% hispanic town 10 years ago. Then we got a huge low-income complex built nearby and 100 nog families moved it. Chaos and crime followed within weeks.
KangNigger HUD started handing out vouchers to the displace Chicongo nogs and the Detroit Displaced Nogs and even set up (((Advocates))) to help them find open section 8 apartments nationwide. Now they pay for relocation to small towns and rural areas to suck up all the resources in every white area left in the US.

Had Chicago transplants shit up our quaint little town years ago. Try to say anything about correlation to that and the increase in violent crime and you will be immediately labeled RAYCISS

King nigger was purposefully ruining white areas of the country with Apefricans. Hopefully that's starting to end now that he's gone.

Look at the flag, user.
Just move. Another neighbour lost to the nigs will make whites think about what the problem might be.

I don't think they actually own the houses. I know that the first nog fambly is a section 8 renter. People that lived there before her were an old couple. When the husband died, the wife wanted to downsize and started renting it.

when I picture the Springfield area never did I think blacks would be anywhere near there .
depending on your job you could move . but try dropping the keeping up with the joneses bs country life is great you don't have to be in the middle of nowhere just 10-20 min from your town . no way property value is going to drop that far away from coon avenue . the only time you will see them is when they serve you mcdonalds .

This is the biggest consequence of obama and not that many people seem to talk about it. His HUD bullshit has either created generation zyklon or cost us a whole generation of white waifus.

Call cops on them for EVERYTHING. Fuck section 8. Just make shit up and call the cops from a burner phone. Mention they have guns. Maybe plant one. The cops have to show up if you mention a gun.

It would be rather “unfortunate” if some young blacks ended up being shot in Zimmerman 2.0.....
You know what to do.

You might want to try complaining to the owner of the property. If she sees the wreckage the niggers have made of her house she might evict them.

MOVE.

Good advice.

Arabs/Muslims are 100000000x millions times better to have as neighbors than niggers.

Niggers will still be roughly 10-12 percent of the US in 2050. I'm thinking the elites will try to settle a bunch of refugee Africans in America to make up for their demographic decline.

The town tried to fight the complex so hard, but the (((developers))) and our village mayor and zoning board already had a done deal before it ever came up for a hearing. Everything we said fell on deaf ears and all of our work was mostly in vain. The ONLY good that came out of it was that it redpilled quite a few people and we were networking with other folks who share a similar mindset about the unwelcome newcomers, striaght out of Cabrini Green in Chicago. Obama's policies fucked us over so hard, though.

> when I picture the Springfield area never did I think blacks would be anywhere near there.

Springfield was 18.5% nog in 2010. Several of the medium sized central Il cities are niggerfuxated. I'd say Springfield is Decatur tier these days.

> depending on your job you could move

I'm a physical therapist. For me, finding a new job isn't too terrible. My wife might have more difficulty finding something that pays similar to what she makes without working in a city.

> but try dropping the keeping up with the joneses bs country life is great you don't have to be in the middle of nowhere just 10-20 min from your town .

I'm not against living in the country, but I do like the convenience of town.

Be a shame if that complex caught a fire somehow...

Read

Take the rural pill, OP.
Best thing you'll ever do.

Move somewhere cold. Cold weather is like kryptonite to them. They're not going to be out causing trouble if it's cold as fuck.

That reporter just had to keep going, insisting that the guy is wrong. He could have just said "ok, thank you," and interviewed someone else.

>but I also find it unacceptable that I should have to pick up and leave.

The old Jews in Harlem felt that way too, once upon a time. They got smart and got out. Being "right" is fucking useless. You don't have a winning option but white flight. The US is huge. Explore it. I did.

Niggers etc move into deteriorating areas because they are affordable and those areas continue to deteriorate. Unless those areas have enough value to gentrify (like Harlem, which is gentrifying and pushing out niggers today) they will only get worse. YOU can't STOP that because it's a function of deteriorating housing stock AND smart whites LEAVING YOU BEHIND IF YOU FAIL TO HAUL ASS.

You may find your reality unacceptable, but you can measure the wisdom of your choices then choose wisely.

Aware. I'm armed, long time shooter. My wife isn't as in to shooting as I am, but knows how to handle a gun. Cop neighbor buddy and his wife are also armed and practiced.

omg this

Edit: How do I signal boost here?

This may be one of Obama's biggest scandals. He was, without a doubt, in the pockets of Chicago real estate developers who wanted blacks out of certain parts of Chicago so they could build expensive housing for gentrifiers. How do you get rid of the blacks in those neighborhoods? Send them to Iowa.

well keep in mind nan just keep an eye on the local listings over the next 1-2 years you will certainly find something cheaper then what you have now . americans have it the worst here when non whites come to town its mostly Koreans , indian or Chinese couldn't imagine what its like to live around thuggish blacks from the cities

It sounds like your city is blacking you guys for money actually. This doesn't usually happen that quick unless someone is funding it I'm sure if you looked into the city council or something like that there are probably programs to bring in black people.

True capitalism has never been tried.

dosent keep them out of major cities in the north man just look at detroit

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Buy guns.

as was already posted, it's a commie ploy to keep blacks on their voting plantation in perpetual dependency while simultaneously destroying stable, white and asian neighborhoods

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Does it really matter though? If that is what is happening, in every case like this I've ever heard of it, once the damage has started it's too late to reverse the spiral.

HAHAHAH HE'S FUCKING BACK

Well I don't think you're willing to do what is necessary to stop it so I guess you could just move to Maine or something.
And yes it does matter that it's happening you should leave while you still can.

Cool blog post

This guy is so fucking based. Makes me proud to be from Buffalo.

/OurSleep/ Doctor ended that. Praise.

Absolute bullshit
T new englander that deals with nigger bs a lot

figure out if a (((real estate developer))) is renting to niggers in your area to drop down property values and forcing out whites
>you move
>(((developer))) buys your house
>kicks out all the niggers
>sells your house at non BLACKED fair market value

if it isn't, then you need to fucking move. find a neighborhood with an HOA or rent somewhere with salary minimums.

This, nig nogs don't like nature. The ones that do make their way to the countryside are limited to trailer parks and a few apartment complexes in the middle of town. If you catch one of the fuckers on your property you can just put them in the dirt, since they would have no excuse to be there.

I am in a similar situation OP.

>be me
>live in the most nigger infested, crime ridden part of the local metropolitan area
>graduate college
>get a job 20 miles north
>move
>1 bed apartment costs $2000 per month
>no niggers. Mostly poo families that keep to themselves and look at me like a diety when I fix my car
>a few months in I see a nigger touring the facilities
>a month after that there are 3 male niggers in my complex
>start to notice more and more niggers around town when I didn't see any for the first 4 months I lived here
The process has begun. I don't want this place to end up like the hell I came from. It is too nice here. It might be time for a hate crime.

The suburbs are still 85% White. Obama’s HUD policy was ended by sleepy doctor

>just graduated physical therapy program
Fucking why? Low pay for the amount of time and effort it takes.

don't waste it on useless nogs that will off each other soon enough anyway. they are but tools of globalists. go for the pieces of shit commies in your local government that propagate destructive, unamerican policies. if you're in a commie state, track your senators and house reps. easy to find where commie fuckers live.

he's good ppl

> Fucking why? Low pay for the amount of time and effort it takes.

I'm making $80k + benefits, the job is low stress, and honestly I like the work.

The PTs making shitty $65k salaries are ones working in oversaturated markets.

>I'm making $80k + benefits, the job is low stress, and honestly I like the work.
Liking your work is a meme, and you are a perfect example why. That is very low pay considering how much time you had to spend to get your license but you justify it because you "like" it.

please become an hero

I'm talking fucking COLD. Not some brisk sub-zero temperature.

I understand that you don't want to give up on what you worked hard to earn, but short of killing or forcibly evicting the niggers, you're not getting your town back bro. The best bet is it to go someplace nicer where the niggers can't get.

Fucking this

they've probably fucked up any and all appliances, drywall, flooring, etc.

not to mention drug dealing/making the whole place smell like weed and crack

visit the old biddie in her retirement home, find out who her nearest male next of kin is and/or her lawyer/whoever has her power of attorney, explain the situation, then try to get the nigs forcibly evicted before they steal all the copper wiring from the place.

>steel stud and particle board nigger favela commieblok
would go up like a makerspace