Popovich is a military veteran unlike Deferment Don

Popovich is a military veteran unlike Deferment Don.

Drumpf is a coward.

This guy has fallen apart beyond belief.

Look at his wild eyes. Popovich lost his brain

Pop is a coward pandering to mexicunts invading San Antonio and bathing in the river walk. Sage

>this

>man holding certain political beliefs uses position of non-authority to blast opponent.

k

Popovich's background reads exactly like a CIA asset
>Popovich was born in East Chicago, Indiana on January 28, 1949, to a Serb father and Croat mother.[4] He started his basketball career playing Biddy Basketball and was on the 1960 Gary Biddy Basketball All-Star Team which finished third in the World Tournament, held at Gary's Memorial Auditorium. He attended Merrillville High School and graduated in 1970 from the United States Air Force Academy. He played basketball for four seasons at the Academy and in his senior year was the team captain and the leading scorer.[5] He graduated with a bachelor's degree in Soviet Studies, and he underwent Air Force intelligence gathering and processing training.[6] At one point, Popovich considered a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.[7]

>Popovich served five years of required active duty in the United States Air Force, during which he toured Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union with the U.S. Armed Forces Basketball Team. In 1972, he was selected as captain of the Armed Forces Team, which won the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) championship. This earned him an invitation to the 1972 U.S. Olympic Basketball Team trials.
TLDR: He's a fucking statist, a commie, fuck him

So? The military has some weird standards and reject men for lots of reasons but lower every single standard to almost nothing for women.

I don't see the argument here here, it's just a stupid attempt to bait Trump as a coward when the people doing the painting would probably never sign up for service themselves.

>Popovich is a military veteran...

He was in the Air Force; so a faggot POG.

coffee doesn't make itself fuck face. thank me for my service. I saw iraq

>Trump had bone spurs

That is a minor surgery that takes like 2-4 weeks to recover from. Why would a rich kid that wanted to serve, not get the surgery? He deferred 5 fucking times over how many years? Trump didn't want to go and you know it.

POG is specifically a Marine term you larping faggot. You only get to shot on other branches of you've served.

he's obviously a kiddy diddler and he's scared as FUCK we're coming to HANG him

>unlike Deferment Don.
yea he never landed under sniper fire and had to run from the plane. o wait neither did soulful, brave hillary.

Remember when they left claims to be so enlightened and educated
They will literally promote a hobo if he says what they like to hear.

Poppovich is just butthurt that the spurs aren't the best team in Texas anymore

>military veteran
so being dumb enough to be cannon fodder for the new world order somehow makes you right?

>commie
>hurr durr niggerball coach knows best

>Popovich is a military veteran

So were the coward traitors Benedict Arnold and Beau Burgdahl. Being a Vet means only you served, not that you are not a piece of shit.

KYS
Y
S

I thought liberals hated war and praise draft dodgers, what happened?

>liberals

LIBERALS =/= LEFTIST

KYS
Y
S

I don't give a shit about your special snowflake definition of liberal. Liberals are left leaning scum

>snowflake

>snowflake
>GenX Mechanical Engineer Chad who went thru the Uni in the 80's

why are you still breathing you waste of space...

>Niggerball boomer bravely leads niggers to niggerball the ball into the hoop of other niggerball niggers.
Also woke on international statecraft.

Cool story brah

From everything I've observed, and learned over these past few years - is that anyone that "comes out" against Trump, especially in a way that seems almost lunatic in nature because they have no dealings with Trump and don't care -- it's because they're extremely evil. They don't have skeletons in their closet, they have an endless sea of bone totems in their catacomb.

Go eat some back-bacon and wear a fucking toque you hose-head

You young ass punks will never know that rare space in time when watching SCTV was awesome and Canada wasn't just America's hat. FAGGOT

>He didn't want to go to Vietnam
Why do you think anyone cares? Bones spurs suck. Being a draftee sucks. Having another rich kid in an admin job stateside wasn't going to win the war. Stop being fucking retarded.

>chad
>posting on Sup Forums
Banging 3 4-5s in your 50 year life is not being a "Chad"

You're autistic my dude

We haven't had a legitimate and constitutional war since World War 2.

Why the fuck would you want to be drafted to die in some bullshit war so some corporation can come in and take resources from the people you "liberated?" Then the American tax-payer gets to pay to have the country rebuilt.

Fuck that shit! You can go die fighting for corporations in some foreign country if you want. I'm going to stay here and defend America from a foreign invasion.

Having fought in two wars I say this and have said it LONG before Trump came on the scene:

Anyone who didn't want to go to war, and could have dodged the draft but didn't, is a fucking moron.

Shills always trying to push this dodger bullshit. Guess what, you pussy ass shills? I DON'T WANT A DRAFTEE IN MY FUCKING FOXHOLE.

The draft, especially for a war on foreign soil, is fucking bullshit. Trade unwilling American lives for a bunch of ungrateful shitskins? And I'm supposed to care that someone declined this?

I have never and will never give the tiniest fuck if someone dodges a draft.

End of fucking story.

He's the biggest asshole in sports and reminds me of an uglyier Max Hardcore.

K

HOW
WILL
HE
EVER
RECOVER

Who's this over-the-hill psychopath?

confirmed for Jewbot

>He's the biggest asshole in sports
Wrong

Me too, wtf does that have to do with his opinion? You know how often I hear from shit-libs that my opinion isn’t more valid because I’m a veteran? Same deal, and I agree with the notion anyway.

Arizona Spurs

I don't get it, are you suggesting only elderly military veterans should get a vote because they're better than us?

I don't think you'd like the outcome of that.

Hi Donald.

He should stop lying and saying he wanted to serve. Because if he did that shit was easily fixed in a few weeks and he could have. The guy is a draft dodger like many have said.

He's a pogue.
this. Fuck him. You'll notice pogues will never shut the fuck up about their military service. Disgraceful.

You're a fucking stupid jarhead. POG isn't even correct you fucking REMF piece of shit.

Popovich is a man of honor and intelligence who's risen to the top of his profession through hard work and honest values. Unlike the trump apologists posting in this thread.

Didn't Trump win the military vote by something like 90%? I don't think actual soldiers care.

Obama was a coward, because he didn't serve in the military.

We still don't know where white people come from

>when the draft notice arrives

He graduated with a bachelor's degree in Soviet Studies, and he underwent Air Force intelligence gathering and processing training.

At one point, Popovich considered a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Popovich served five years of required active duty in the United States Air Force, during which he toured Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union with the U.S. Armed Forces Basketball Team.

On multiple occasions, Popovich has spoken out on behalf of social justice issues, including in support of the Women's March.

—From Wikipedia

Damn that really does read like old school cia bio.

Popavich is a nigger wrangler. Who cares what this svelt Santa looking Bitch thinks?

What about Fobbit?

And he's what? An overpaid babysitter of roidheads? And lots of people are vets. I'm a vet. Maybe he just mopped floors and sucked officers dicks the whole time. Who gives a fuck what he says.

POG isn't wrong persay but old-timers will get butt hurt because it started as pogue and it's largely understood as POG now. I'm cool with fobbit too so long as everyone understands combat troops can be fobbits too.

People Of Good Use Elsewhere.
Person On Ground with Unused Equipment.

In it's original inception pogue was a sexual insult from Scotland or some shit. pogue basically meant faggot which describes non-combat troops fairly well.

>soviet studies
not a real thing
>air force
definitely sucked officer dicks

>coward
What was Trump supposed to do, tell the MEPS doctor he's a fucking faggot, punch him in the face and earn the nickname Agent Orange with all those commie children he put down in open defiance of the US military?

that'd actually be kinda baller. I might start calling him Agent Orange from now on in hopes of more dead communists

>trying to curry political favor with the side most americans hate right now

Too late, faggot. Just like that wigger rappist.

You don’t even know how many sorry sacks of shit come out of the woodwork with their “I was going to joint but” story. I don’t give a fuck about their excuse and I don’t give a fuck about Trump’s excuse. You shouldn’t need an excuse to not want to fight in Vietnam. If Vietnam was treated like Iraq/Afghanistan they would never have needed a draft because killing legit communists is a fun time.

Conservatives are anti-war, while liberals stand up for the fallen soldiers

Fuck that leftist.

So you're saying liberals are pro war, otherwise they have nothing to stand for?