Reminder that hapa women will give you white children

Reminder that hapa women will give you white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really Dr. Goldberg? Ok now I wont even work out and become a slob. Thank you doctor, you turned my life to hell.

He's whiter than anyone on Sup Forums combined though, it counts on the balance.

Do you think she wishes her children looked more Asian or is she just a white woman inside anyway?

But those kids have chink eyes

The most chinkish one is far left and he's not too bad even. All brown eyes though, but all lighter hair still

>boy on left
>white
Once his hair darkens he will 100% never pass as white instead of asian.

Wrong.

Hapas usually hate the fact that they are part Asian. They aren't "native," (i.e. white, but it's more of a ethnicity meets culture issue so "native" suits the problem better), but can't even fully identify as their minority background...

Shit, a lot of full blooded Asian women hate the fact that they are Asian. Just look at how "white" they try to be (I've seen chink women with died blonde hair and blue contacts).

Those "white children" will need to be sterilized in order to protect our gene-pool,

What he wrote is exactly why (((they))) push racemixing so hard.

He's 50-50 white-asian. When a hapa breeds with a white the resulting 3/4 white child is indistinguishable from whites because they are both recessive. See OP.

She is Indian.

>ginger
>white

Gooks are genetic pollution. If we allow their garbage genes into our gene-pool, we will lose everything that makes us human.

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

My mother has natural platinum blonde hair and blue eyes, she was also a 6ft germanic. Will my children have both as well?
t. hapa

I also had blonde hair as a child

Oh don't bring them into this shitfest which is the eternal autistic screeching of the asian masculinity hapa failures. They are such a fucking comfy show and a great family

>'Allah' not inscribed on Viking gear
shut up achmed not even sweden likes you

For you