Career Thread

>What do you do?
>How much money do you make?
>Do you enjoy it? Would you do it again?
Also, advice as well.

Clinical Laboratory Technician
$48,000 a year
No I don't. If I had a choice to live my life again, I would go to school for business and open my own chain.

CNA
~25k/year
It's ok. I work nights so I spend a lot of time on here. I'd rather be doing something else but my top choice would be suicide.

Unemployed Rural loser.
$0
No. I'm constantly suffering through bordem and depression. If I had the chance, I'd redo my life through taking more chances at being happy, rather than sliding under the radar like a degenerate faggot. But this is what I get.

I am majoring in a meme business degree because it is all my school offers. Would I be able to get a solid finance job with a CFA level 1?

Data Scientist

How old are you? 23?

Government.
Currently about 160k.
I fucking hate my life. Government work will make you a shell of a man long term.

Digit collector
11 digits per hour
>checkem

>36
>chef at Wendy’s
>$105K/yr
>I fucking love my life

Hahhaa well memed

Military operator
30 - 34k a year
Im a civilian working inside military base giving out numbers and what not.
I hate my job, ill probably find a different job inside the base as an office worker.
i advice you to go tradesman tier job or STEM, those in my opinion are great

CEO of a tech company.
Not much in salary but have several million in company equity.
Yes. That said, don't do what I do. It will probably kill you.

>Student
>$2,800 so far from financial aid
>Community college is alright, I'm starting to be more extroverted and enjoy talking to new people but I wouldn't do it again. Can't wait to transfer to a University with a good forestry school, fingers crossed for OSU

Paramedic (NYC)
53,000 a year 40 hr weeks. First year of work, not to mention overtime.
I enjoy it and yes I would do it again

>Overnight Walmart
> $14/hr
>no and no.

Stay in school, don't become a 'bank" to your NEET parents, and have a dream in life. Really the three pillars of advice I can give, at least to my past self.

Software Engineer
It's alright. Get's my noggin going doing more RnD esque work which I'm glad for. Just kill me if I was doing CRUD crap.
I've been thinking of going that route user(founding a company), It seems like the best way out of wage-slavery in exchange for a few years of fucked up life(assuming minuscule odds of success pan out in my favor). Why the grim warning? Aside from it being some obscene crazy levels of work.

Law firm assistant
9.50 an hour
No

i push buttons on a badly designed website and someone somewhere loses their apartment

i need a new job

Stuff
Lots
Sure

I sell overpriced toilet seats and toilet seat accessories. Only capitalism could permit this glorious waste of time, thought, and resources.

McDonald's worker
1 bitcoin a day
No I wouldn't do don't be like me just post on Sup Forums everyday

Fellow McFag here, got hired on as a shit manager at 13$ an hour? How much do you make?
I'm only 21 and id rather work fast food than a factory, at least being a managet at that shit hole requires more brain processing than the mind numbing monotany
Im saving to go to EMS school

>Not giving you my info
>Not giving you my info
Yes. Yes.
Advice: How much you make should be tempered with the cost of living in your area. 70k in one place may be a lot better than 100k in another.

suicidal neet

Life will get better, user