Hillary Clinton could still become the current president

And you thought the war was over

hotair.com/archives/2017/10/17/law-prof-theres-still-way-hillary-clinton-become-president-year-know/

archive.is/N08xv

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990408/Russian-nuke-bribes-known-uranium-deal-approved.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking love the way they string along liberal retards like this, high IQ voters my asshole lmao.

I lol'd in my pants

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990408/Russian-nuke-bribes-known-uranium-deal-approved.html

She's getting indicted

STRAIGHTFORWARD FROM HERE

>it's over, hillary lost the elec-
Ruh roh drumpfkins

>law professor
>allahpundit
Seems legit

TL,DR

>Trump impeached
>Pence becomes Prez
>Pence resigns
>Ryan becomes Prez
>Ryan appoints Clinton as Veep
>Ryan resigns
>Clinton becomes Prez

This is new to the public (kind of). Session's has known this and not acted for almost 6 months.

MADAME

President HRC.

Vice President Paul fucking Ryan.

Jesus, I just got hard.

This is literally the dream team America deserves. If only the electorate wasn't composed of mouthbreathing skinheads.

>Here's how Bernie can still win

THATS FUCKING RIGHT YOU RACISTS

say it with me, Sup Forums.
MADAME

Yeah, don't let losing the election get to you! You can still be leader. See Hitler.

Hard to do from prison.

With all the Assange stuff, the uranium thing and this, I’m having weird oct 2016 deja vu.

Lololololololol.... wow. I needed a great lau- hahahahahaha.... laugh... Thanks.

So was the pervy fuckery of Weinstein and the other jewish execs over in hollywood. Light a fire under their feet using the public does wonders at speeding up shit

>This is literally the dream team America deserves.
Well America may deserve it, but can you imagine the absolute hell of living under that tyranny! I can't even bear listening to her speak not to mention her soviet style policies

God I dream of seeing that.

Damn that made me angry.They just never give up.

I.E a week of outrage and then nothing happens?

I loved seeing the tears flow from all the snowflakes faces on election night and can't wait to see them flow again when NONE of this happens!

Bretty much, also checked.

>Committee on Foreign Investment
>FBI one of the members of this board
>Mueller was the sitting FBI Director

PRESIDENT

Jeb! has a better chance of being president at this point.

Eh, almost wish I didn’t get em for pessimism like that

Dude seriously fucking stop he's been president for a fucking year already

>hotair dot com

>Trump makes Pence and Ryan resign
>Trump appoints Michigan Senator Robert Ritchie VP
>Trumps resigns, Kid Rock becomes president

I'm still holding out for Ross Perot. It's not over, fellas. He can still win

““Jay Cost made a good point about this last night. Even if you’ve convinced yourself that there’s a chance in hell of Trump *and* Pence both being removed by the Senate due to collusion with Russia, why would you seize on some convoluted “Ryan names Hillary VP and then resigns” fantasy to get her into the Oval Office? There’s a much more straightforward way:
Step one: Democrats win back the House, which isn’t at all unlikely right now.
Step two: Democrats name Hillary Clinton the new Speaker. Pelosi won’t like that, but whatever. The Speaker doesn’t need to be a member of the House.
Step three: The House impeaches Trump and Pence.
Step four: The Senate removes Trump and Pence, clearing the way for — ta da — Speaker Clinton to become president via established rules of succession.””

Clearly a retard wrote this. She can’t be named Speaker of the House all willy nilly. She has to be a senator in the majority party in the house. She hasn’t been a senator in a decade. And no one will vote for her to be senator again. Can she just die already?

I stand corrected. Apparently anyone can be Speaker. It would be a huge step away from historical precedent though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

>Paul fucking Ryan.
>Jesus, I just got hard.

Ryan has a position on his staff just for you.

And all within the next 3 months! Hilldawg will act swift, Hilldawg will prevail!

Typical left wing "intellectual", the guy is missing a step.
The VP nomination has to be approved by congress, otherwise the old line of succession stays in place with the VP spot vacant.

#STILLHERTURN

Nah. She stubbed her toe. Book tour and retroactive presidential bid canceled.

If events unfold as they dreamed, Hillary won't be picked among many contenders. They DON"T like Hillary. She is only pumped up now as an opposition to Trump.

She's actually doing more damage to the dems this way. Locking her up would help the dems

>Hillary Clinton could still become president in this incredibly unlikely scenario

>Hildawgs stole the "this is how Bernie can still win" meme
Hernie Sandals eternally cucked

I'm sure she will tell us even more about the times she landed under sniper fire amidst plenty of other lies. Stupid butch bitch. Hope she breaks a second toe. Sad to hear of such an accident. Probably happened after she tried standing up from sucking Donald's massive alpha dick.

#LockHerUp

IT WAS HER TURN! YOU DRUMPFLETS WILL PAY FOR THIS!

>IT WAS HER TURN!
That is precisely the problem. Nobody gets a turn to be president!

Hildawg lost! Good riddance

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Bitch should give up and retire and turn herself in. She's already in enough hot water.

Mueller was the Clintons "uranium mule" taking the 10g yellowcake samples to Russia personally in 2009, confirmed by Wikileaks cable release
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888

Hillary's own state department was also a voting member of the board!

Literally any citizen age 35 and up can become president that way

I forget the order but there is a succesion in the exec branch on who can be come president hundreds of ppl would need to die before she could run for office

No refunds

Homer Clinton!

She literally "sold" Uranium to muh Russia, who have used such to make their newest nuclear warheads.

It's topkek worthy

>the guy is missing a step
The guy is missing like 15 steps

As it currently stands:
1. f trump is taken down, then it's pence.
2. If Pence is taken down, it's Paul Ryan
3. If Ryan is taken down, it's Orrin Hatch
4. If Hatch is taken down, it's Rex Tillerson
5. If Tillerson is taken down, it's Steven Mnuchin
6. If Mnuchin is taken down, it's James Mattis
---- If we've gotten to this point, the state of the union is probably irreversably fucked, like, hard revolution or 20 nukes. We will retain American Law for the duration of this post ---
7. If Mattis is taken down, it's Jeff Sessions
8. If Sessions is taken down, it's Ryan Zinke
9. If Zinke is taken down, it's Sonny Perdue
10. If Perdue is taken down, it's Wilbur Ross
11. If Ross is taken down, it's Alex Acosta
12. If Acosta is taken down, it's Eric Hargan
13. If Hargan is taken down, it's Ben Carson
14a. If Acosta is taken down, it passes over Elaine Chao (as she was not born in the US) and is passed on to Rick Perry.
14b. Unless we're seeing some Red Dawn shit and the Chinese had Elaine Chao as as a sleeper agent, she could become President. Possible, but highly unlikely.
15. If Perry is taken down, it's Betsy DeVos
16. If DeVos is taken down, it's David Shulkin
17. If Shulkin is taken down, it's Elaine Duke

Warlord Hillary "The Death Bringer" Clinton can finally take her rightful place on the skull throne after adding the skull of Elaine Duke. That's how she can still win.