Fucking LAST PERSONA 3 MOVIE

>Persona 3 the Movie #4 - Winter of Rebirth [BD 720p AAC] [5BB3446D]
>Persona 3 the Movie #4 - Winter of Rebirth [BD 720p AAC] [5BB3446D]
Persona 3 the Movie #4 - Winter of Rebirth [BD 720p AAC] [5BB3446D]

Holy shit, is this it? Is it finally over, I waited years for this and I can finally watch all of Persona 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g28ypjGkJpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CiP9Bhha0-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the hell you are not talking about this?

Yes, it is subbed.
It was good too.

No one is seeding it though.

>I can finally watch all of Persona 3
You could also just play the game.

You can get it from YouTube.

I know, I just finished watching it.

I tried to download it first though.

Oh shit, it's out?

>You can get it from YouTube.

get out

someone better make a single huge torrent with all the movies.

>implying I didnt do that years ago, with NG plus

Waiting for Commie version.

Yep, about to start Portable 3 in Vita.

Shit, stuck at 98.7

gonna try adding trackers

anyone else waited 4 years to marathon them all?

No. I watched them one by one as they released. Can you imagine waiting a whole fucking year to see Aegis after the first movie? Damn. I'm glad that the last movie is finally out.

Yes, but no one is seeding it. And it's shit.

Nah. I don't remember which of the four was released in January, but the waiting time for that one was awful. I remmeber that one was released in June, but I think that that was Spring of Birth.

I don't know, user, I just downloaded it in about 5 minutes (there was a slowdown near the end).

I'm from eastern europe, if you live near me you'd get it pretty fast.

Yeah, no. The game is also basically a movie, but 80 hours longer.

I watched them all at once every new release.

I watched it a few days ago because of /pg/ and no one was seeding it back then. My bad.

Did Yukari win?

>tfw not an EOP thanks to based DJT and watched it as soon as it came out

She lost to the household appliance.

>Yukari winning
>Ever

Can't say anything about the game, because I didn't seem to have a social link option with Aegis, but Aegis in the movies just didn't seem all that interesting. She has a pretty generic plot and character.

>but the waiting time for that one was awful
Waiting for Jap's BD is always awful, it was bound to happen.

beside THAT which is cannon of course, did Yukari and Door-kun bound together?

Aigis' social link is only available near the end of the game when she becomes a real boy and I think only in FES.

I thought Aigis was adorable in the movies, but they didn't really show much of any character.
You know, because it's an 80 hour long game condensed into 4 movies.

Movie Makoto is a godsend though.

Toaster only has a social link option after January 8th on Persona 3 FES
youtube.com/watch?v=g28ypjGkJpQ
The only scene Makoto and Yukari had was in the 2nd movie at the beach after the shadow attack which Toaster hijacked

How do I even start this? I'm on January 15th and I just realized I didn't see Aegis anywhere around the school.

You're fucked user. She's usually in the rooftop, but it's too late for you.

It might be a spoiler, but it's the January after Christmas.

Oh really? I was there on the 13th and there was just the stalker pair and the lazy fatass. But yeah, I know the game will end by January 31st and I'm just planning how I'll swing it next playthrough. I only maxed out a bunch of secondary S.Links aside from Judgement and Fool, so I know I missed out on a bunch of stuff.

It's better than getting to rank 9 and then running out of time though, that happened to me.

On your NG+, try to do both Akinari's and Aigis' S.Link on January, it fits the tone of the game perfectly.

Oh they aren't doing The Answer? That could do with a movie since playing through that shit is a slog.

>tfw I have no S.link above a 2 for all the SEES girls
>tfw Shrine Girl will never have a rank above 8, nor any of the clubs besides the sports ones.

They must be planning on it, right?

How? You have plenty of time to max out a lot of Social Links, it's like 1/2 the game man.

There's also only two related to the sports, you can't have only done Yuko and the Chariot one right?
At the very least you did the Pink Alligator guy right?

Are there enough Sundays for the Sun S.Link in January?

Start on Christmas, obviously. Just finish the ladt two ranks on January, it fits the mood.

>Christmas

January-November, I mean.

The S.Links I've maxed, besides the ones that always max, are:
Magician - Kenji
Hierophant - Old Couple
Chariot - Kazu
Strength - Yuko
Devil - Tanaka
Tower - Mutatsu

It took me about 140 hours to finish it.
Did I do anything wrong ?

It should take you about 90 hours if you do things right.

Her plot and character were equally flat and generic in the game. Worst character by a mile.

>The vid has 2 issues. 1 at 25:05 , the video cuts up for a moment, skipping some talk with Yuki and Akihiko. 2 at 1:27:59 , Shinji's voice is NOT subbed.

>He doesn't know

>Last movie

Fucking what? Doesn't it take an insane amount of time for the BD's to release, when did this even air in Japan?

february.

I knew what was coming and I still teared up like a bitch

I thought the movie was really good, especially with Yukari's Apathy, but I felt that that scene lacked impact.

I don't know, even though I know in my head he dies, since there's no outright confirmation it doesn't feel real to me.

>Portable
Don't.

Gave up on the movies after the second.
Reminder to just play the games.

the last one is out if you want to dl it real quick.

Damn it should have been released yesterday. Now I don't really feel like watching it.

Not him, but why not? It cuts "exploration", but that exploration was shit anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiP9Bhha0-4

Yes, I read. And I tried forcing myself through the second movie twice now.
Much rather just replay the game.

Cuts the cutscenes and the very final bit of the game as well, but you can just play the ps2 ver for that after you are done.
Portable lets you pick your party's skills though and makes it much easier.

Already saw it at the cinemas.

Added ability to control your party without rebalacing the game around it making it piss easy
Can't use multiple weapons
No models or cutscenes. Some scenes really lose impact because of that, runing the entire experience
No The Answer
It's better if you want to just replay the game, not start with the series.

Took me 80 on P3P

Yep, gonna download them all now.

I am jelly, how is the video quality? Same as a bluray or is it different?

>The vid has 2 issues. 1 at 25:05 , the video cuts up for a moment, skipping some talk with Yuki and Akihiko. 2 at 1:27:59 , Shinji's voice is NOT subbed.
Guess I am just going to have to wait a bit more.

Meanwhile I can think of what could I eat during the marathon