I've been waiting months to see more of this fucker, but Murata updates very slowly and when he does...

I've been waiting months to see more of this fucker, but Murata updates very slowly and when he does, we get the boring tournament or Fubuki/Genos adventures. I want Garou vs Watchdog Man. Do you guys think we'll get deep into the MA Arc by the end of this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABLYQwyJicY
youtube.com/watch?v=0ppaiQ6mhbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deep? Not a chance. But maybe It will have began. Maybe, or at least we get out of the extra arc before the end of the year.

Maybe my grandchildren will be able to read Saitama vs Garou.

Threadly reminder that at Murata's current pace the Monster Association arc won't be completed until the year 2024. Kids born after 9/11 will have already graduated college and will have completely left anime/manga behind as a childish foible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABLYQwyJicY

ONE chapter release when, how long has it been already?

And I wonder if we'll get back to the popular threads once we hit the MA. Those slow little releases are killer for discussion.

Watchdogman gets slaughtered and turn to dog soup by Garou. Happy now?

What the fuck is ONE doing by the way?

Drawing the superior manga, Mob Psycho 100.
Edgy kids be like OPM is btter because of Edgy Garou. kek

Stop spouting buzzwords like a newfag.

what about his fight with watchdogman? i haven't keep up

Watchdogman basically died in the hands of Garou. Heroes Association is currently in turmoil because one of their best hero is dead. Other heroes are now currently joining the another Hero association.

>no new chapters from ONE
>stuck in filler hell with Murata
>no second season ever

>filler hell

The good kind of hell.

Fuck Fubuki.

>I want Garou vs Watchdog Man.
Same

Loved the threads back then.

Shame Murata removed the manhole cover thing, I thought it was brilliant, even if it went against the lesson Garou learned in the Golden Ball fight.

I know ONE and Murata do it on their free time, but since the sudden popularity shouldn't they focus more on OPM?

>That pic
Bless you, sweet user. Fubuki is best girl.

With pleasure!

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

I don't mind the current filler arc but holy fuck why the fuck does he only release one chapter per decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ppaiQ6mhbE

> implying buzzword isn't a buzzword

It just felt unrealistic

They inserted the manhole cover at Mob Psycho anyway as a compromise

Meanwhile I wish ONE and Murata would work faster so I could get the rest of the tournament. It's 100% fresh content featuring mostly new characters. Who gives a shit about Fubuki or Genos? And Garou's gonna have like 30 chapters devoted to him later anyway.

Talking about Fubuki.

keep on posting a week!!

It's not even a filler. It's One himself who writes the story and Murata draws what One tells him to draw. The tournament is part of the Monsters arc.

People whining just because they want more Garou or Saitama Vs Garou right now.

Are you guys retarded or what?
Murata releases 1 chapter per 2 weeks. The latest chapter just came out 10 days ago.

The first part of a chapter, you mean.

Murata said he needed the filler way back when because the anime would end with the garau fight

Are you saying they are planning to make season 2 and end with WDM vs Garou.

That's a weak finale. WDM getting murdered by Garou.

Ehh Tats will show up this week, stomp Do s then move on to WDM vs Garou, its just a matter of time.

This will be Tats first appearance in the main story since 2014(her omake chapter doesnt count)

Smell like bullshit.

Go ruffling through Muratas feed and find some musty old citation. It was around the time OPM was ending and some fluff was congratulating him on the series with One and asking him whats next and he laid out what him n one had planned

Yep, this is bullshit. I follow Murata and ONE's twitter.

then you're an idiot for not seeing something that had 30 threads back when everyone was still hyped about the series

congrats.

No, it's more likely that you're an idiot.

I hope he comes back some day being to replace Silver Fang. Without his monster powers he could easily take #2 or #3.

Also, Blast when?

I like see all this extra stuff. It would just be much better if the updates came out faster and be of a consistent length.

He'll probably become Saitama's new pupil with Genos and Fubuki.

If the chapters were longer and more regular, it would be better, indeed.

He is the best bad guy in all of Sup Forums at the moment.

So deliciously fuckin' meta.