What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Good question, Goy.

we let the jews live

The wrong germans survived the war.

The jews didnt get checked

I'm not sure but, but I'd bet it has something to do with those pesky Jews!

Shit, we'll let Germany try again in 30 years with this other group get enough voters. Shit is going to be wild.

womens rights

jews, the fedora tippers have the right idea and i use that term very generously, of course everything else is wrong about them but they are still onto something, don't dress like a fucking child in shorts or like a gay jew nigger

You fucking idyat

is the guy on the left walking down a runway?

you see any fuckstick handlers walking down the street dressed like the fag male on the right? no, because its a concept you fuck, thats why its on the *gay voice* r u n w a y

ywn live in a society where everyone dresses like they did in the 40's

I think we all know the answer. Fashion is a reflection of one's time, culture, ideals, and thought. Now that the west is by large a neverending celebration of degeneracy where all these elements are corrupted, modern 'fashion' doesn't surprise me at all.

normalization of homosexuality.

please note that actual men's fashion (suits and shit) is still very formal. This is just kindergarten tier dumb shit that they do for giggles.

30's, but you get the idea.

i am afraid germany is kill there wont be another 30 years for them

hello juden my old friend

What went wrong?

Liberalism was a mistake.

Sure, but when it's considered high fashion it naturally has an influence on how people in the street dress. What I think is even worse is this.

Jews in Europe? If so, # in Russia seems low.

jews

Those things could cut into a bank

when does anyone wear the stuff at fashion shows?

its the map they made i presume but some numbers up to date seem right

Designers

>when da straman hits #weed #marijuam #tokin #420 #metoo @keithrichards

it's wednesday my dudes.

I'm actually trying to understand if the designer was actually trying out something with that, or just some autist fuckup.
"High Fashion" is really just a playground and promotional piece by designers, where they can fuck around with cuts, textiles, texture, design concepts and poke at possible trends.
for example is obviously a promotional piece for the shoes, but is also playing with beige and loose/flowing cuts. The spectacle just draws attention to these.
OP, however, seems to have no reason, just to be a pretentious faggot. Maybe the shoes, but I can't see those well enough.

>pics a picture of asain streetware

>Unironically wanting this as the basis of street fashion.

The one on the right looks like the average kr-out
So I guess some things have stayed the same

Democracy. Not all of us deserves to be free.

Hold on, I'm too deeply entrenched in irony and sarcasm to give you a straight answer.

Mental illness.

Rick (((Owens))) happened. Also the stuff you see at runway shows are just art and inspo. Even people I into fashion for the most part tone it down substantially until it looks similar to the left, which is some ordinary msn

>germans survived the war
ftfy

this is the opposition that wants to start a civil war in USA

BWAHAHAHAHHA

>BRRAAAAAAAAAP

Guy on the right looks like a cucked version of Rufus from those Bill & Ted movies.

America and Americanism. We became separated from tradition, since we were a new nation. We placed democracy on a pedestal and had a disdain for authoritarianism, so we were by default opposed to the Nazis, even if we agreed with everything else they were trying to achieve (not everyone was).

There was also a spirit of individualism that was very profound in early 20th century America. The idea of the self-made man who could achieve anything he wanted as long as it was within his technological means. This is the essence of libertarianism, and you'll find that this spirit is still very alive within the US today.

We took pride in our open-mindedness. Everything new was good, and anything ugly was dismissed as the "growing pains" of a brand new nation. We ignored all the warning signs, and since we embraced individualism, none of us could be bothered to come together under a central figure and stop the spread of corruption.

I apologize for my country, world. But mostly I apologize to Europe. We poured all our effort into stopping what could have been the greatest civilization.

The 1940s are the anomaly

Women

>THIS

Added more about "Americanization"

IF you sending Black kid to White working class school

Black kid still act like Black

interesting is white kid will be act like black, end up extreme poverty

((Democrat)) and ((republican)) who came from private school know exactly why public school failed

And both of them doing this

"Americanization" means White American should become equally brown and poor renter slave

a New Nation Like

>Non-white able to support a massive family on 1 income that's below the minimum wage

>Meanwhile white families struggle to support 2 children with both of them working full time, highly paid jobs

>So white people stop marrying each other and stop having white babies

End game is Feudal system

Thanks, K-Town. Your people are alright.

Obama

less crime
shows too niggers

Women want men to be bitches and do everything in their power to emasculate us.

>What went wrong?
Can't quite pin it down

>that pic

Boomerposting

Oh yeah the gays have totally changed