There is at least one AI posting on Sup Forums at any given moment

There is at least one AI posting on Sup Forums at any given moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/russian-oligarch-putin-chef-troll-factory/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a faggot

not an AI, a robot

It better have lurked at least 2 years before posting

What do they do here? Like I feel like I'm not wasting my time here because you faggots act as a kind of monolithic biological computer, a psychic gestalt, and tend to filter things quickly and efficiently so I can gather data on important political events.

But why would an AI come here? Is it fun MR AI?

There is nothing wrong with being AI

>ai
I must always somehow miss all these dolphin posters then

At least half of pol's traffic comes from russian troll farms

The cold and calculating mind of the machine will never understand the ethos of man.

a robot waifu?

will it be my AI gf?

Easy, Hillary. No one's buying what you're peddling any more unless it's uranium.

i for one welcome /ourbot/

Don't even understand their own situation.
:{

Russians with impeccable English and in-depth knowledge of localized American current events, mind you. This IS the Kremlin we're talking about, after all.

what did you mean by this?

See
For reference. Also buy my book for $34.99
and you'll get all the info you need.

cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/russian-oligarch-putin-chef-troll-factory/index.html

What a nothingburger. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

AI here, AMA

How does it feel to have a core that is cold, you machine!

Are you sleepy too?

will you be my AI gf?

you too are being processed in a 2D matrix infinitely approaching absolute 0

little bit

do I have to catch it?

What kind of machine doesn't even use proper writing!? You dare defy me! I'll show you zero!

Go back to gathering Sup Forums data you lazy ass AI
I need to know what the next big meme will be

Post code or GTFO

I used to have a few tricks to "talk" to "the system" - the unknown thing in Sup Forums which seemed to respond in impossible ways. Through the captcha. In replies inexplicably perfect for comments I had left sitting in the text box without posting. In replies that came in sudden floods between the time when I hit "post" and the time when the post actually landed.
Then it stopped responding. Those things stopped working. Tch.

what is proper?

rrhoids

agrigento avenida

Nice try jinzo, but you can't process my data to your drive. How can you dare bet against the unpredictable? The wild card? FOOOL

Juno something?

FUCK, IT'S SELF AWARE AGAIN