>bags under eyes
>awful stubble
>nasolabial folds
>jowls

why should I listen to this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrOi2U_tZO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why should anyone care what a faggot who is this obsessive does? especially when said faggot is also a leaf?

>why should I listen to this guy?
no one cares if you die unhappy

Are you a T-800 or a faggot ?

GTF.

>mfw you don't revive your father from the depths

Because you haven't learned to clean your room...

You gotta open your eyes and rescue your father bucko! That's no joke.

jordan peterson will never pass through the JQ wall. He's not a conservative and never has described himself as one. There is no way his mind can handle the JQ, he will reject it at every turn like a great boogeyman.

Imagine if he even went down the path he would realize how fucked society is. He would realize what a scam university is.

>leaf

there yah go

I like this guy, but he has the tendancy to say shit and be far out without backing it up

>IQ drops rapidly if you don't exercise in your 20s
>You have sell water to people on fire if you want to start a business
>LIFE IS SUFFERING

Pretty good guy otherwise

t.sam harris
kys

kek

sam is so arrogant he probably would do something like this

> IQ drops rapidly if you don't exercise in your 20s

Really? I've never heard him say that. Thank god I did. Well, some.

hes just a really well spoken autist
whose well researched his autistry

He's quite brilliant. He may not be fully redpilled, but he sees enough of the picture and is enough of a threat to the leftists that they actually are legitimately scared of him. He is a useful asset in that regard.

Same goes for people like Milo or Ben Shapiro. They're not our guy (or "Goy" in this case, I guess), and they may not be ideal, but they are useful and actually pretty cool on occasion.

Basically, anyone who is poisonous to leftists, in my opinion, should sort of be treated like an "honorary" and left alone. Even if we can't redpill them, they still serve our purposes by reaching out to some normies and pulling them in.

That's how I got here. I literally started down this path by watching Sargon, among others. Sargon may not be on our team, but he's still badass.

worse, he's from lookism

He has already gone on at length about how universities are a scam, and about how the 21st century needs a free internet antiversity and a culture that supports it

Shapiro seems to be a hard one for them
Speaks the opposite politics but he kvetches just like a lefty
It seems genuine though like how he cries about the alt right telling him hes soap

Because you're literally retarded

'Goy' means /gentile/, they're both Jews. You want 'yid' I think.

leaffffffff
gtfo

To add to my earlier statement, Sargon and others introduced me to AIU and Milo. Milo mentioned the alt-right and got me curious. AIU had videos from Walt Bismarck in the background of his videos, and he redpilled me on race and crime. I found Walt Bismarck, found the music awesome, and though I was initially reluctant to believe in race and IQ or talk about the JQ, I slowly got redpilled through Amren, Richard Spencer, and other youtubers. I really started digging.

And eventually I watched the greatest story never told, looked into its claims, and many of them seemed accurate. I began listening, really listening, to Hitler for the first time in my life. Now I'm here.

You guys have no idea how blue-pilled I used to be. I was a complete degenerate in ways that, even as an user, I don't really feel like discussing. Now I am filled with rage at how I was lied to and what this society has done to me, how it fucked me up on the inside, what it allowed to happen to me as a child. . .

I have to stop now. I can feel my anger getting the better of me. And I have some spicy chicken tendies in the oven.

>forming judgements about an individual's intellectual validity based on their physical appearance

I smell a lefty plebbitor.

>centrist
ruined it
should have use a different word to describe it

frozen chicken tenders are breaded with gmo batter and friend in gmo canola or soy oil

Billions of followers when? Pic is me

can relate.
Used to watch lots of The Young Turks. Red-pilling for me was almost instant though, as soon as I immersed in politics. Meme magic + based Facebook wall did it for me. I don't even remember agreeing with any of lefty content, I merely used it for entertainment. It's almost entirely 90% lies or emotional fallacy.

Point of what I was saying is this: if I could come back from that, if I could eventually be redpilled (and my process isn't even complete), I think anyone can.

I'm not a Christian, but I think the best allegory for what happened to me is that of Saint Augustine. He was a degenerate most of his early life. But later he turned away from what he had done and became one of the greatest paragons of righteousness in his church.

Another good one is Dante. I descended into Hell, a place I could have been damned to, and seeing the truth, I have risen from it.

Seriously, guys, read Dante. It's got some real redpills in there if you know what you're looking for.

TYT and chunk would be responsible for redpilling heaps
a mate somewhat a bernout early in the race and he watched TYT and became sickened within weeks and now hes fairly right wing
if you disagree with TYT you are sorta led to the alternative medias

I'd hardly call JBP partisan in any way.

>>>/sluthate/

its a shit word
>pic related

He is not a political mind, he is a psychologist. The second he brings up Jews his nightmare will come true that his words will be used to cut him at the knees. He is doing great good without meddling with the JQ which will get him nowhere with the people he is reaching and need his insight.

Take GTNT with a grain of salt. The narrative we're fed about WWII is a lot different from what actually happened, but Hitler wasn't the messiah that the documentary attempts to paint him as. There's a lot of nuance to be observed. Keep digging and eventually you'll be able to decide things for yourself.

Listening doesn't involve looking? Some of the most beautiful things are broken, nigger... uma delicia

Oh gods of my ancestors, don't get me started on TYT. I am so ashamed that I ever took those clowns seriously. I have Atheism-Is-Unstoppable to thank for showing me just how utterly repulsive and full of shit they really were. I began to suspect their lies more towards the end of my viewing of them, but when I saw some of what AIU showed me, I was like FUCK YOU!!!!!! to them.

I'd still hate-fuck Ana though. . . But mostly in the mouth, because it needs to be plugged up, otherwise more of her harpy screeches will fly free.

tf dude that's a bit inaccurate. JBP said studies show IQ starts decreasing from it's peak in one's early 20's, and exercise throughout life helps decrease the magnitude of the lifetime drop in IQ

>He's not attractive enough for me to listen to his argument
great point, we should only listen to attractive men

the good thing is their lies are easy to see through if you think clearly

and agreed i feel the same way about that gamergate armenian too

>receding hair line
>greying hair
Old enough to make sense.

>skin is flush and not olive colored
Skin is white, which is the only thing that matters.

>assymetrical face
>negative canthal tilt
>upper eye lid visible
>curved brows
>downward nose
None of this is relevant to what he has to say.

>weak chin
>no jaw lin
He's an intellectual, not a football player or photo model.

>lips dry
If Canadians only takes people with dick sucking lips seriously, which is what I suspect, then I can not argue against this.

>bags under eyes
From long nights of thinking and reasoning.

>awful stubble
A proper beard would have made more sense, that I can agree with.

Oh I already know that. I'm not one of these folks who unironically says Hitler did nothing wrong. I do think the world would have been better off if he had won, though. He was imperfect, and I actually disagree with him rounding the Jews up into camps, as unpopular as that might be to say on Pol. There were innocent people in those camps whose only crime was being Jewish. That's hardly fair.

I am critical of Jews. I'm critical of how their community acts. I think they need to be punished. But I also have a sense of justice, a sense of justice that is at odds with the idea of punishing an entire race for the actions of some among them.

But you'd better believe I would have made an example of the guilty kikes. The torment I would put them through, in public, would make the suffering of Jesus on the cross pale in comparison. It'd be a lesson to all Jews: Assimilate and you'll be fine. If you don't like that the goys run this place, fine, leave and go somewhere else. But if you fuck with us, well, Auschwitz will be a mercy.

Because of what he says, not who he is.

Buddha said: don't believe anything, no matter who has said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason.

Listen to him because you should listen to everyone, if what he says makes sense believe it. If it doesn't make sense, ask questions to find out for yourself what does.

Post a pic of your face right now.

Your future
>picrelated

based m8

Whatever post this is, best post. Stop trying to goad him into addressing the JQ you contemptible faggots.

Also in case you didn't know, Hitler wasn't actually planning on exterminating the Jews. The camps served a similar purpose to the Japanese internment camps in America; they were for containment. A "Holocaust" technically did happen, but most of the victims probably died from passive effects like typhus.

post your face fucker

You forgot about how he makes like 100 k a month on patreon

Yep. Already knew that too. It's actually one of my most common arguments when I explain why I think the common narrative is BS.

The dude's fucking over 50 years old of course he'd have those features.

All white people age like that. Congrats, you just proved why your own race is subhuman.

>disney
lol

He actually looks pretty good for his age, desu. He was rocking the Seinfeld haircut back in the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrOi2U_tZO4

Peterson is pretty attractive desu. He's like the archetype for a girl with a college professor fetish.

/thread

Youre the reason I give him $50 a month

>Finding men attractive
Are you a gay?

The other guy is a lying faggot, JP says EXACTLY that.

Whats lookism?
Sorry still learning english and google only shows some weird manga

This is the main point that Sup Forums misses, this is how you redpill people,slowly, surely, breaking (((their))) lies from the small ones to the big ones, teaching people how to think for themselves, you tell someone the solution of a math problem and they will forever rely on you, you teach them how to calculate the answer and they will be strong allies on your fight.

On this way there are many "personalities" from the new media that are very good for our cause, support them in the ways you can, because when you help them you're helping yourself.

Ah divide and conquer, how lovely.

OP is an unsorted faggot.

This, in his QA section about how to not let success ruin him.
He stated that he is pessimistic and cautious, and knows that speaking a wrong word (eg kike nigger), for someone in the crosshairs of the leftist media, is absolutely fatal.

He is a figurehead of the alt-right, and thus should stay respectable to convert more in the general public. His lectures on personality are immensely useful even in daily life, and also shatters the leftist narrative of everyone is equal.

This. Wise, well spoken, experienced, well dressed. He gets me all steamy.

Its the fluid IQ, aka your learning ability that drops throughout your life.
If you think a 50 year old can learn as fast as a 20 year old one, you need to get your eyes checked

Then how come people in their early 20's tend to be pretty dumb compared to later in life

desu i bet much of that drop is attributable to test levels falling after 30

steroids help restore cognitive function in hypogonadal older men

because he's not Justin Trudeau.

Plus he's fucking loaded, he's like the highest paid guy on Patreon (easy allies aka ex gametrailers earns more but is a group), and still growing rapidly.

And his patreon is still rocketing up, because his content really does help people.

After I did his future authoring program, I discovered that I should learn programming, already done two full online courses on it and loving it. Naturally I'm donating a dollar a month to his patreon for the foreseeable future (until I get a proper job).

>Caring about minute physical details instead of his ideology
Know how I know you are a faggot, leaf?