JoJo Thread : Confession Time

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Gay Priest is here now.

If you have any sins that you would like to confess,now would be the time.

first for gay thread

Confession: I dislike part 7 and hated part 2 until the anime came out, which made it slightly better in my eyes.

Do we NEED a new thread? Can't we keep using the old one until it finally gets bumped off the board? Mods pls delete this one and we'll make a new one when the old one is archived.

>mods pls delet thread and maek new one when old one is archieved

lmao just fucking leave Sup Forums user, it's clearly not for you

Jojo a shit it needs more qts. Literally the only reason part 8 is even readable

Best JoJo meem?

Skipping parts is for losers.

Just read parts 4, 7, and 8 skip the rest fuck the naysayers.

I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes when I saw the censored version of D4C's name, sounds like something out of a parody comic

I agree with your thoughts on part 2, even though it's shit even in anime form. However you're taste automatically becomes shit since you don't like part 7.

Flaccid Pancake

The Planet

Part 7 is amazing when it's good but the first 2/3 of it are so bad
civil war onwards being god tier doesn't include the shite that is early SBR
I love Johnny, Gyro and Valentine, but I hate the rest of SBR

I agree, though High Voltage was ass and shouldnt have been there

Part 7 doesn't have a bad fight in my opinion. I enjoyed almost every one, except Tattoo You and the Boom Familly.

Also what should I draw?

Thread : Ruined.

Sorry Father pucci, we failed you.

Dio fucking Enya while talking about how it's a nice change to be with a woman closer to his own age

Only 16 posts and thread is already full of sin.

This is what Pucci always wanted.

>Joshu is rich af
>Karera shows up
>She get hooked cuz the money
>Gets Milagro Man'd
>Now she needs to pair with the autistic "friend" of Gappy
>They ended up being the autistic pair of dumbs
This is a VERY good way to evolve milagro man into something good for the plot advance

>Pucci's ultimate plan is to make a breeding-ground for worthless shitposters no-one would miss so he'll have his 36 sinners
It makes so much sense

>Tattoo you bad fight
You're right, that was no fight, it was a fucking massacre

Tattoo you is an underrated moment.
Leads into one of the most sad moments in SBR and was a wild ride

I masturbated to that sad moment

>I'm sorry gyro i'm sorry
>i'm being fucked by another dick that isn't yours
>i'm sorry gyro but this feels so good

That wacky Johnny loves his corpse-parts a little too much

That's actually pretty good. That way, Joshu can get over Yasuho and Karera can get over Josefumi.

Joshu is kinda the secondary BroJo like Koichi was (he'll definitely start tolerating Gappy at some point), so it makes sense that he'd be with the Yukako of JoJolion.

Most people say Ringo Roadagain is the moment that SBR becomes great but for me it still was just "good". It wasn't until that entire arc from the tree up until he gives away the parts that SBR became great to me and it only got better.

The action was fast and really cool as well.

Nothing.
Leave.

Post yfw you realize Araki can make a Lemonade Stand

what would it's powers be?

>You will never overpower, humiliate and sexually assault Jotaro with your stand
>You will never lick him into being your qt submissive BF
Why even live

And then we can start making the crew [JJL needs a "crew" like the rest of jojo]
>Gappy as the Jojo
>Yasuho as the love interest/main girl/BroJo
>Joshu as the Rival/Brojo and the dumb guy, like a weird Okuyasu/Chiza fusion
>Karera as the Yukako falling in love with Joshu
>Norisuke as the Mentor
>Tsurugi as the boy who wants to fug Yasuho and is a key part in the plot, like Hayato

What the fuck is this

>needs a "crew" like the rest of jojo
SBR didn't have a crew.

I always rooted for the villains in Part 7. I couldn't help it, Johnny and Gyro were such a good characters

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my hair, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Joestar bloodline, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Morioh, and I have over 300 confirmed DORARAs per second. I am trained in stand warfare and I’m the top puncher in the entire Joestar history. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your face the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to my hair over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Speedwagon foundation members across Japan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the fist storm, maggot. The fist storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your face. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my stand's fists. Not only am I extensively trained in stand combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Speedwagon foundation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable existance off the face of the island nation, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little hair comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fists all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The crew was Johnny and Gyro, supported by H.P and Lucy.

>jotaro
>not okuyasu
>not josuke
gross

He'd just beat the shit out of you.

Well, in that case we've already got a crew in 8 too.

I have a confession.. Part 2 is shit!! please I wanna fit in with newfriend in /jojo/ accept me

But that would involve bullying Okuyasu and Josuke, and they don't deserve that.

Why would you want to be mean to such sweet boys, user? Do you not like them or something?

Brokuyasu and Cutesuke are for love not for lewd

Funny VORElentine

He nearly got killed by a rat.

I started this, user. I started this.

all because I posted pic related because some one said "Funny Vorelentine"

delet this

And I thank you for that

But part 7 was different, the story itself was about a cripple and a weird italian searching for the corpse of jesus in a race, and having more than 2 main characters will ruin the things, all the other characters want to win the race and got the corpse, even HP was there to get the corpse.
when so many people have the same objetive they can't be friends, if you dont win you lose. (redundant but there was only one final trophy: the corpse)

You remember me?

I remember you too.

I'm sorry.

I don't see why part 8 has to turn into another story about a big group of best friends who do everything together. The existing cast dynamic has worked quite well so far.

Tbh, the King Crimson face was intentional

>being intentionally bad makes it not bad

Diavolo makes Doppio do most of his dirty-work, right? Does that mean that it was probably Doppio who killed Sorbet and Gelato?

Doppio using a section of Sorbet's severed feet as a phone while complaining to the boss that he can't hear him over all the screaming

I hope Joshuu never stops being an insufferable jackass.

Reminder that DIO is a bisexual.

I know that and I appreciate that but this smug cunts face is making me hate that

>1920x1090
>1090
I hate you.

POST KEKYOIN

It was actually really fun

And I know that everytime its posted it's mainly because of me and you. It actually feels pretty great.

What stand can make you top tier playing games?
>Paisley Park
>Hermit Purple
>RHCP
>D4C

Jonathon is my favorite Jojo.

The Pillar Men are the greatest villains to date.

I won't say bad thing about those since you made that King Crimson in cape

Caesar is my favourite Brojo.

>Loses a fight in campaign mode
>Tonio cooks for me
i'm happy now

any stand that allows you to mess with time would probs be good for getting an advantage, like mandom maybe

I was wondering if anyone is still playing this game here. I just bought it. Who do you main?

Reminder that Rohan is a man child that considers a child whom he tried to kill as his best and only friend.

Reminder that he is so good mangaka he could keep up with making manga during SO ending

Bruno, Diavolo and Jolyne
Bruno is my pretty favourite

Rohan probably wrote 'You will forgive and befriend Kishibe Rohan' in Koichi when he wasn't looking.

Reminder: Following ASB Chart Bruno is Giorno's Brojo

I play Gappy and Kosaku mostly, would like to play Diavolo but he has to many counters and not enough attacks

Reminder: Following my dick is your ass

BroJo is a fan made term from the Western fanbase meaning it's worthless in terms of official releases.

Probably was just drawing doujins of Pink Boy getting raped by a villain named Rishibe Kohan.

So which Diavolo personality is his first one? Did Diavolo knew what was happening when he was Doppio?

Steve walks warily down the street, with the brim pulled way down low...

Doppio was probably his original personality, or at least the one that he showed in public. He was described as sweet but dimwitted in that flashback talking about his origins.

Diavolo knows everything Doppio does, but Doppio only knows what Diavolo explicitly tells him. Doppio didn't even know that he shared a body with the boss, for instance, and forgot the details of Metallica when fighting Risotto.

>killed his clan only because they tried to kill him first
>raised two kids
>didn't go around just randomly killing people
>didn't even go randomly killing people once he became super Kars
>actually saved a dog
>isn't a dick to his subordinates

Reminder that Kars was not a villain and the Hamon clan were assholes who should have just given him the stone and fucked off.

What the fuck happened to him that caused the shizoid to come out again?

Kars and Valentine did nothing wrong.

I think it's pretty useless complaining about 24/7 threads. There's enough of a steady stream of crossboarders here for them to always be made, and as long as mods aren't doing anything about other generals then these will be untouched as well. Regardless, these threads, despite being shit discussion wise, can be pretty fun sometimes. And when discussion does come up, it's even better because its a refreshing change of pace from the shitposting. At this point I'd say just go with the flow until something happens board wide. I'm pretty sure when these threads aren't 24/7 a lot of people complaining now will miss them as well.

No idea what made him nuts. Although the circumstances of his birth were weird as hell (born in a women's prison after two years gestation) his childhood was apparently relatively uneventful. And then it turned out that he'd somehow kidnapped his mother, stitched up her mouth, and kept her imprisoned and alive underground. And then he burned down the town when this was discovered.

Maybe it'll make more sense with better translations.

Maybe he was teased for being Doppio and started to have his revenges as Diavolo. He may have feared his second side that's why he called it after devil. Considering he is about 30 in VA he might have forgotten that fact as Doppio

This thread is pretty decent.
The thread is funny sometimes and we can start good discuss when we try.
Besides that moments when the htead goes full shitpost crossboarders and people replying to shitposters the threads are pretty good.

Confession: I'm ging to start part 6 soon and I still think my favorite villain is still Dio from part 1. He may have been evil for no good reason, but he had personality, was a total badass, and he was over the top hammy as fuck. I liked that.

Kars had a fun concept and was fucking great at the end of part 2, but he had no personality or development at all.

Dio from part 3 was played even more as a generic evil guy, with even less development that he got in part 1, and his personality got more bland. It felt like he was only truly there as a placeholder for the hero's final destination, even more than Kars was.

Kira was pretty great, and was probably the most believable villain out of all 5. I'd give him the #2 slot. The only thing he lacked was personality, but for his character that was fine.

and Diavolo is probably my least favorite. He has no fun traits, his stand ability looks good on paper but gets boring quick and the stand also looks stupid as hell.

Dio 1 > Kira > Kars > Dio 3 > Diavolo

Do you know any people IRL who like jojo? If so do they read manga?

I know none and that makes Sup Forums truly only place where I can talk about it

Pucci is pretty good, and Part 6 shows a new side to Dio that's more than just him being evil.

Well, actually, since he is basically confirmed schizophrenic, he was probably one from the moment he was born and no one really noticed this, until he started killing people and it was too late by then, maybe Doppio was treating Diavolo as his imaginary secret friend and after all he's done it just completely fucked him mentally.

You think these two do something else than just search for the rokakaka and make assholes eat his own fingers?
What do you think they were doing in that Karera's pic?

Now not only are you avatarfagging you're actively trying to push yourself as a thread celebrity
Fuck off you autistic redditor

my honest thoughts about parts 1-6
Part 1 was really good. I liked how manlly it was, how personal the conflict was and it's really fun overall (jonathan is my favourite jojo)
Part 2 was also a good time. I loved the indiana jones style adventure, the side characters were fun and the fight between Wammu and Joseph was pure gold.
Part 3 was kinda bad. The stands were not that interesting, the villain of the week formula got old pretty fast, the characters acted like dumbasses when the plot called for it etc. Some fights were intense and fun, the teath scenes were really sad and the DIO fight was okay (i loved the DIO fight in the 90's ova tho)
Part 4 was mediocre with a lot of plotholes, underdeveloped characters and boring villain of the week fights. I liked Kira, but thats about it.
Part 5 was kinda good. The villain of the week fights are really boring here, but the plot is interesting, the powers are creative and the characters are fun.
Part 6 is quite possibly the best part. It is intense, hardcore and interesting. There is more story here than in previous parts, there is little downtime, there is always a feeling of urgency. The stand abilities are whacky and bizarre. The villain is great, the jojo is great and they have a really great rivalry going on. And the ending, while a mindfuck, is still pretty creative and new.

>plotholes
Like what?

>inb4 josuke goes back in time

>inb4 BtD doesn't make sense to me because i didn't understand it

>inb4 Hermit Purple searching kira

These threads are 90% underage crossboarders that constantly shitpost and contribute nothing.
I'd honestly be surprised if there's more than 5 posters currently in the thread that actually browse Sup Forums and aren't redditors.
These threads being 24/7 is breeding that kind of behavior and there's an increasing number of people that don't see anything wrong with the current state of the threads as a result
This is a general, no matter how much people try to pretend it isn't, and therefore general culture and thread celebrities are spreading like malignant cancer throughout the threads and people think it's funny.
Before someone brings up the epic "30 years of content!" meme, there's already been 30 fucking years to discuss it. There's nothing left to talk about and if you want an actual discussion you're better off making a completely separate thread. There is no reason for this general to exist and it pains me to see this kind of cancerous behavior become associated with JoJo.