Jew redpills

Sup Sup Forums my friend isn't woke on the JQ so I'mma need some good redpills. Preferably shit even normies can grasp.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtu.be/2QjjxZIFlIc?t=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumping redpill hugh

this sounds fun

>tfw you come to scroll through a bunch of redpills for something funny but instead your mind gets fucking blown

thank you, op

bump
Had a grand uncle who was in the navy during WWII in the pacific, asked him about the war...straight up told me that is was stupid going to war with Hitler, and that most American's felt that way (he suggested they even emphasized with him) that bothered me for many years until I got older, started paying attention to the world

He was based AF too, should clarify: was in navy operating a machine gun on one of the landing craft taking Marines onto different islands, never really talked about that too much until a few years til he died

Well known Jewish journalist Joel Stein boasts about his tribe's control of the media:

>"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"

>“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

>--Joel Stein, LA Times, December 19, 2008

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Richard Nixon stating that the media is run by Jews:

>"...Newsweek is totally. It's all run by Jews and dominated by them in their editorial pages, The New York Times, The Washington Post, totally Jewish too..."

youtu.be/2QjjxZIFlIc?t=25