Morons

It isn't hard to understand. This is obviously 'Sundial on a Pedophile'. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTR9bRzdiNs
youtu.be/UkRDGwmRRHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sundial on a ?????

He's not a pedophile, didn't he say he was the one with an older man when he was young?

No idea who the fuck that queer is. So yes, it's a bit hard to understand. I don't follow gay pop culture.

Ancient clock on sucker of cock?

would have worked better on Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

Milo isn't a pedophile. I don't even like the fag but you literally fell for shill tactics.

This is shill tactics 101. Sad.

That's a mouthful.

Please don't shill in my thread, thanks.

spike on a dike

Boy gets molested 20 years ago, is called a pedophile by the left becuase of.

Wonders why Trump gets 8 years.

but milo is literally a pedophile sodomite that deserves the bog

could be true
more likely a distraction from future left pedos
just like on four corners with hillary how they showed the DRUMPFT GRAB HER BY PUSSY video again

>sharbleu shills!

I love how nobody ever reads the OP when the pic is more interesting.

>thi(s a gay) thread

Kek

I love how they added pewdiefag in there implying he knows how to do anything but being a talentless degenerate Swedecuck retard gamer.

Pathetic bitch pussies out after every backlash and you brofag autists are still worshipping this faggot as if he isn't a joke from start to finish.

Aren't all fags pedos? Thought some Harvard pier reviewed study confirmed this before they (((shut it down)))

Oh God! I needed that laugh.

Sundial on a... degenerate?

youtu.be/pTR9bRzdiNs

Sundial on a non-gentile?

say it with me: influential, multi-millionaire who has technically done more for the white race than you, nazi

Golden one
Ramzpaul
Pewds

These are good guys
Add Varg and you've got my 4 fav you tubers

youtu.be/UkRDGwmRRHY

>defending a jewish pedo

Dangerous faggot hasn't been accused of being pedophile he's pedophile enabler at best

saved

He did.

Gay men are all pedophiles. All of them. Without exception.

geo timepiece on a neo nazi

not surprised leftists would make this. Of course they hate victims, look at all the people like Harvey Weinstein who are among their ranks.

If you figure it out yourself it's much more funny.