Poor America

Why does poor america blame the rich?

jealousy

Because the rich pay to keep the immigration going.

Bingo.

cause they won't share their money

Work hard and you can be like me lol

Because it's literally their fault?

Everything wrong right now, is the fault of the rich, they control everything. As much money as weve had, the poorest should be living in mansions.

Fun fact: You could redistribute all the wealth in America so that everybody had literally the same balance in their bank account and within a year the rich would be rich again and the poor would be poor again.

This

No problem with that, at least people would be given a fair chance....

Many are born destined to fail no matter what they do. Don't give any exceptions to the rule either, I don't give a fuck about that, it doesn't apply to 99.99% of americans.

This country is fucked, everybody knows it. Whose fault is it, the poor? The poor can't even get a cavity in their tooth filled. Meanwhile the rich literally buy politicians.

Take responsibility, it is what it is.

Btw. Rich fag here. I hate everyone, I don't hang out with anybody in my tax bracket because they're all a bunch of disassociated faggots, as soon as i get my inheritance i'm cutting everyone off in my family and distributing all my wealth to those who were true friends to me. SHHH don't tell :D.

user we have the richest poor people in the world living in the US. Name a country that treats their underclass better.

Think about it.

this

rich or poor everyone goes back to the void after death. Wealth is temporary legacy is lasting.

I don't care about that, we don't live in those other countries. We live in America. This is like getting cheated on by your wife and then her telling you "well the neighbors wives cheat waaay more than me".

At what point do we just take care of the people here because we can? What is the cost? 1 less car on my property every year? Wow, I don't know what i'll do. Money is overrated, after a certain point you just end up doing the same shit over and over. I can no longer justify living so comfy, what the fuck makes me special? Because my dad is a rich fag? Yeah ok. I know people that work harder than I ever have, and who are much better people than I am on every level and they get fucked every which way.

I think rich people should be forced to have poor friends, it will give them new perspective and empathy.
Think about it.

Everyone needs a bogeyman. Accepting accountability for your own failures is painful

They're jelly.

Worked at a cigar bar. Rich dudes are usually pretty cool. Some are dicks. Most are just people.

You just have to understand - a company's job is to make money.

Government's job is to make civic choices the mist profitable choices.

Corporations are no more difficult to control than a starving dog. Just toss some meat where you want the dog to go.

Side note: we kept a bottle of Cristal refilled with water so when people would ask we could plop in on the counter and say "$630 please"

A humans job, is to be the best he/she can be without bringing others down to do it, while also helping his fellow man out.

Yes, the elites need to accept their failures. It's created a lot of poor that didn't exist before...

It's easy

Jealous (Poor Dem) America blames the rich. Many so-called poor don't blame the rich. I live in a traditionally isolated, relatively poor section of the US, as far as I know, most of my ancestors were poor. My extended family is lower-middle class now (don't qualify for gub dibs, or don't want it), I don't blame the rich, nor have I ever heard it said by the family. We rather blame the "poor" who choose not to work for their keep, as we do. That is all that separates them from us.

Sure, we get fired up about corruption, but how often do you deal with a rich person who you KNOW is a product of corruption? And do you punish a son or daughter for the sins of the parents? I don't want to live in a society that criminalizes success, financially or otherwise.

Corruption is the name of the game. We need to root out corruption in all arenas, especially government, media, banking, education. We want justice, not gibme dats.

Good to see you're on topic Mexico. Wall can't come soon enough!

Because the rich do everything they can to jew the working class out of a living and livable wage while they blow their money on gold plated faucets. I'm not against wealth nor accumulation of it. But I am against refusing to pay people a reasonable wage and using leverage to turn them into slaves who will never be able to get out from under. The rich use every dirty trick in the book to keep wages down, including union busting (not that there isn't a problem with unions) and importing illegals. You want to know what's wrong with the rich? Look at what they pay the nannies they import for peanuts to raise their own fucking kids.

>but how often do you deal with a rich person who you KNOW is a product of corruption?
Name someone in the top 10 of forbes who got there without corruption.

Your broke back momma did it

because the rich take land materials, create laws to bar the poor from competing against them,and instead all they can do is slave away their life for whatever chump change the rich want to give. The worst part is the rich will also try to weasel out of tax money.

>mexican flag

Stopped reading