Powerful

powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I had a gif of Borat saying "NOT," I'd use it.

isn't that a white male? or is it a Chim or something?

The oder? I'm sure of it.

KEK THAT GIF

I'd lol if someone ripped out its nose ring

Look how fucking miserable she is. She just needs a man in her life.

Well if christopher columbus was a muslim he'd def would be called that by the west.

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

shills are trying to bury the clinton foundation scandal
don't let them

You guys took every shot you had and still can't get me, give it a rest already. I've got 9 lives like my great grandpa, it just can't be done.

woah... this... is... POWERFUL

The face of ignorance, retardation and brainless

Mmmmm....
Powerful

who is this? this is the apex of punchable faces

Nothing more powerful than a genderqueer transwoman

the only things attracted to that are microbial.

STUNNING AND BRAVE!

This is one of those moments where you can turn this shit around. This woman is obviously a self hating individual. I bet she is super angry. If she hates white men so much, she probably resents white women as well.

Lesbians are more likely to batter one another. They will use threats of outing and other power manipulation to control other less experienced women. In this way, innocent young women are seduced and trapped in co-dependant and abusive, sexually coercive, female on female Rape-lationships.

White lesbians are full of hate and anger that they vomit out onto the world until everything is visible only through a layer of their shit and vomit covered mal-perspective of the world.

White lesbians are dangerous. Especially the Femmes and Especially parents. They are anti-social leeches on the public dollar. Defund the government to hurt these man-hating, baby killing, daughter raping, White Lesbian Degenerates.

I was being sarcastic, you sick, IKEA-loving semen demon.

BUTCH it's the sexiest face

I'm saging but goddamn.

that's a big nose for such a little girl

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec
Lil Xan, the king of the simplest boring lyrics and default FL studio bass jams. The fact that low effort shit is so popular is amazing. Shit like this makes me glad the music industry is dying.

A good old fashioned dicking would cure her, but who the fuck would want to fuck that

I agree.