DRUMPF's APPROVAL RATING DROPPED IN EVERY STATE LMAO

This is what happens when you let rural and suburban retards vote. Great job electing a literal retard retards. Now conservatism in America will never recover after Drumpf how does that make you retards feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what happens when you let rural and suburban retards vote. Great job electing a literal retard retards. Now conservatism in America will never recover after Drumpf how does that make you retards feel?

Still higher than it was on election day, sweetie.

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating

Yet you retards in Canada voted for a cuck boy for your PM all cause he was hot and because of his father's name. How's Canada been fucker?

A lot of people misinterpret the change in his approval rate. A lot of people are pissed off at him because he hasn't put a lot of dems and shit in prison yet, not because we dislike his tax policy or whatever.

I heard it picked up in one; Hawaii.

Wishful thinking

Shitting on America's backbone and pretending to care about the future of the country in one sentence. Liberals. Don't you have a pet nigger to ingratiate yourself with on social media or something?

he was 1% to win....lmfao you dumb shill.

A lot of people misinterpret that this is what happens when you let rural and suburban retards vote. Great job electing a literal retard retards. Now conservatism in America will never recover after Drumpf how does that make you retards feel?

except only libtards such as yourself are asked about "approval"

Haha oh no not approval ratings we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear Hillary Obama Russian Collusion deal

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is what happens when you let rural and suburban retards vote. Great job electing a literal retard retards. Now conservatism in America will never recover after Drumpf how does that make you retards feel?

Antifa and leftypol are genuinely upset that info is coming out that reveals the neolib corruption. Commies who sold their souls, and now they walk for Obama's fallen "legacy".

Wtf I hate drumpf now

They couldn't get the numbers right before the election why on earth would you believe them now?

>approval rates
>polls
What a fucking meme

What matters is the vote on the day. Many people talk shit and say they would do this and that and don't like something because it's not perfect, but Hillary is NEVER going to be president so why don't you find a moose dick to suck on you fucking disgusting cancuck

If I was a parent and my kid killed themselves I wouldn't blame myself fuck that

>approval ratings dropping fast
>really fast in the swing states

I love (((polling))).

According to who?

>All of mid 2017, the 10 most historically accurate election predictors said Trump will win bigly)
>Libshit media posting projections from Quinnipac, the 48th most accurate with a record of being correct 38% of the time
>Trump wins bigly
>What do you mean fake news lol?

Anyone who buys what MSM is selling is retarded. Not insultingly, I mean technically, literally retarded.

>This is what happens when you let rural and suburban retards vote
This is why you lost.

Do you believe people voted for Trump cause they liked Trump or because they hated Hillary?

I have some bad news for you.....

came here to post this. ik the shit was rigged before but holy fuck, I don't trust anything after 2016.

you either voted or you didn't, no former.

(((Comedy Central) is going bankrupt because nobody wants to hear anti-Trump jokes ad infinum.

Taking (((polls))) of a dozen leftists in niggers in a few big cities doesn't represent the entire state.

Compared to the rust belt, coastals are, on average, on par with a very smart gorilla.

With few exceptions, only the dumbest states went left, and in the exceptions, the smarter rurals were outnumbered by their low IQ metro areas.

Nighty night, dumbass.

This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

Here in WI, our average IQ is 7 points higher than CA. Pretending you can understand why we do anything is like a chimpanzee pretending it knows how to drive a car.

We love Trump.

But then, we understand basic economics. That's why we have jobs and own land.

By all means - keep raising corporate taxes in your cities. You know the jobs move here when you make them leave, right?

It's over. I can't believe it. How will Trump ever recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Burg checking in here. We all still love our President, and I am fucking ecstatic about the shit happening in our country. The Deep State is in an utter panic and becoming more desperate by the day.

Democrat and Republican establishment are both getting routed, the people are seizing the day. Trump remains untarnished and undamaged despite constant attacks from all angles, and is stronger than ever before. He has earned our trust, and proven that he has what it takes to remain true even when surrounded by deceivers who would seek to twist his mind and undermine his work.

Meanwhile, the leftist media is being exposed, their false palace torn down brick by brick before our very eyes. Proprietors of PC agenda and their followers lose ground every day, with more people waking up to their lies and hypocrisy.

The polls, the hit-pieces, the statements by "opinion leaders," are all obvious lies perpetuated by a colluding establishment that spans the government, media, and corporate world. For years they preached their false gospel while the economic gap between them and the rest continued to widen. The farce has had its mask torn off and their crimes will be laid bare for all to see.

Shills like yourself do a disservice to humanity. The crime of selling lies where truth is most needed lest the history of man run down a dark path of misery, all for the sake of a measly job and some comfort is one of the worst and most pathetic ones you can perpetrate.

Mark my words here user, as they are the truth. We are poised for a Golden Age, but getting there means surmounting the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. Improve yourself, improve your mind, be good to your brothers and sisters, and move forward with steady resolve and a dedication to the countless generations that will come after you and thank you for rising up when it was so easy to fall.

"Trust our approval poll fellow white people." (rubbing hands)

Stopped the flood of bloody communism, though.

reminder that polls showed hillary would win
reminder that polls showed Handel & Ossoff were neck & neck but it ended up being the same margin it always was in that district

well the fucktard is going to let the greasy DACA shitheads stay after he promised he'd kick their asses out

Why the fuck do we need them here for?

shareblue canada is not a good VPN.

Fuck President Donald Trump. Fuck the white men and white women who supported him. Fuck their teachers and families for failing them. Fuck white supremacy, heteropatriarchy, patriotism, and Putin for winning. Fuck a wall. Fuck a linking verb. Fuck a bigly. Fuck an adverb. Fuck Obama for being the best president white folk will ever have and not ever telling them the truth. Fuck him for getting Michelle in this shit. Fuck MSNBC for selling themselves to the Democratic party at the expense of vulnerable people. Fuck FOX. Fuck CNN. Fuck breaking news. Fuck clean suits in this morally grimy country. Fuck me and minesss for inking a black President and black first lady making it out alive constitutes a win. Fuck me and minesss for being scared that saying “fuck” around white folk will fuck up our money. Fuck folks who don‘t know Etheridge Knight. Fuck America for not paying my grandmama or mama or aunties what they’re owed. Fuck everyone who contributed to a peaceful transition of abusive power. Fuck Hillary Clinton for not pivoting hard left like we begged her to. Fuck Bill Clinton for everything. Fuck any and everyone saying we should give President Trump a chance. Fuck any and every tradition that additionally fucks us. Fuck all y'all. We finna love and fuck this fuck shit up.”